PDA

View Full Version : Interesting TV show on tonight.

Sandra H
10-28-2004, 05:04 AM
There is an interesting TV show on tonight. It is on Channel 4 here in the UK at 9 pm. It is talking to several young people from the age of 9 to 18 about how difficult it is living in the wrong body. It is called teenage transsexuals.

Just thought some of us may be interested in watching.

chloe
10-28-2004, 07:24 AM
Cheers Sandra..Ill watch it :) Chloe xXx

Virtue
10-28-2004, 11:00 AM
Yeah I'm watching that, it should be intresting being 18 myself it could help, especially knowning there's other CD's my age out there.

Julie
10-28-2004, 11:21 AM
I'll have it on. not sure if it is a programme I've seen before on a satellite channel though.

Julie J

chocolateboygirl
10-28-2004, 05:43 PM
Damn I wish I lived in the UK! You guys get all the best trans shows! Mind you, here in Soviet Canuckistan, our state-run TV station ran a show a couple of weekends ago.. here's the link:

http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/becomingayden/index.html (it's about a FTM, but we can all relate!)

ta!

cbg

Sweet Susan
10-28-2004, 07:38 PM
I recently saw one in the US about a similar subject. It was about a set of twins from Winnepeg. They were taken to the hospital shortly after birth to have a routine penis skin operation. The doctor botched the job on one of the boys and after some consultation with a doc in the U.S. the parents decided to have his penis removed and raise him as a girl. It was on PBS last week. Very interesting, though also very sad. The program expanded to cover the entire methodology of transforming boys and/or girls into the opposite sex if their genetic make up or outside organs were questionable. Really interesting.

On a lighter side, isn't male to female crossdressing somewhat accepted in England? Or is that a myth? I've heard that many English women are dominant and men often relent to the pressure and actually evolve into pseudo wives. I have no idea if any of that is true. Sounds wonderful to me.