PDA

View Full Version : schoolgirl attire

maria amber lee
03-20-2006, 08:47 PM
hi girls.. a lot of us like the maid outfit.. i also like it as well, because i find it real sexy.. but, i particularly like wearing schoolgirl uniforms.. it makes me feel real nice and real feminine.. though i cannot show you a pic (because i dont have one).. i'll try to post some pics some other time though.. who among you have the same desire as mine? love ya.. mwah mwah mwah

kisses,
maria

yesha
03-20-2006, 08:58 PM
wow, maria. you look really good. i like your face.. well, i also love schoolgirl outfits.. hugs, yesha

Taffy
03-20-2006, 08:59 PM
It was eye-opening to see how many girls showed up at LG Camp with school uniforms. The percentage of girls going to Camp with school uniforms has increased with each succeeding Camp, and that includes both the US and the UK LG Camps. You are not alone by any measure...

Taffy

Jesse69
03-20-2006, 11:55 PM
I can fit schoolgirl outfit because I lost weight and am only 5' 4" tall. I have 2 Catholic schoolgirl skirts, 3 blouses, and 1 lower grade school jumper!

I don't have a good pic of me in them, my current pics stink and are not worth posting.

I like seeing schoolgirl outfits too.

Alexandria
03-21-2006, 12:00 AM
Japanese school girl outfits do the trick for me! I ordered one of these custom fitted, only it's a bit more fancier (and kinkier).

Jenny Warren
03-21-2006, 03:37 AM
It was eye-opening to see how many girls showed up at LG Camp with school uniforms. The percentage of girls going to Camp with school uniforms has increased with each succeeding Camp, and that includes both the US and the UK LG Camps. You are not alone by any measure...

Taffy

What's an 'LG Camp' please?

Jenny

Gail Stauffer
03-21-2006, 03:55 AM
I just want to let you other girls know, yesha, and Maria amber lee are the same person... looks like someone doesn't get enought attention, as I mentoined in another post, my favorite line by comedian Bill Engvall, I just hate stupid people,they should all have to wear sign that say I'm stupid, you wouldn't go around having to ask them questions now would you!! Heres your sign!!

black leotards
03-21-2006, 06:54 AM
Nothing cuter than a school girl in uniform (especially a naughty one!) :happy:

http://jeannie4a.jpg

bobbie anne
03-22-2006, 06:57 AM
Hi. Just got back from Australia and New Zealand. Great to see they still wear uniforms to school over there. What do you think, should it be mandatory here in North America. Bobbie

Taffy
03-22-2006, 08:59 AM
What's an 'LG Camp' please?

Little Girl Camp. A place for transgenerational crossdressers. Most of those present ranged from 6-12 in assumed ages. The one in the US is held twice per year at the Rainbow Mountain Resort (http://www.rainbowmountain.com) in the Poconos. There is a more complete description of LG Camp on my site's Camp page (http://www.geocities.com/FashionAvenue/1492/camp.html).

Taffy

EricaCD
03-22-2006, 10:41 AM
Serious schoolgirl/cheerleader addict here. I'll try to dredge up some photos.

Billijo49504
03-22-2006, 01:14 PM
Aileen, click on them and they get bigger...BJ

missymissy
04-04-2006, 09:25 AM
love the lolita dress

VeronicaMoonlit
04-04-2006, 09:50 AM
What do you think, should it be mandatory here in North America. Bobbie

No. Soceity has enough of a schoolgirl fetish as it is. I think one reason Japan REALLY has a schoolgirl fetish as a society is the mandatory uniforms.

Veronica

Lorna
04-04-2006, 11:15 AM
This is my first post, other than in the introductions forum.

I just don't know whether I was born that way. As far as I can rationally describe it, this is how I started. A chance combination of teenage interest in girls and opportunity provided by two afternoons a week off from school and death of grandmother which meant I had the house to myself on those afternoons. Mine was an all-boys school. I had no sisters and could learn about girls only by studying them at a distance. I saw plenty on the way to and from school and some who were neighbours or daughters of friends, etc. This was in the late 1950s in England. I noticed how girls quickly changed from being children to young ladies and an important step was when they began to wear stockings. Some of the girls I saw on the station started wearing nylons to school and I found myself fascinated by this - wondering what it felt like.

At home I tried on a pair of my mother's stockings. Interesting but I couldn't experience what the girls my age experienced unless I could find a means of holding them up. I didn't know what girls wore to hold their stockings. My mother wore girdles and my grandmother had worn corsets. I didn't want to use my mother's girdles because I thought she might find out, however, there was no alternative available. I found, in a bottom drawer, a pink, Gossard girdle which was far from new but which I thought she no longer wore. I tried that. It was qujite loose on me and I remember fastening a leather belt tightly around my waist to stop the girdle pulling down when I fastened the suspenders. The girdle came over my waist but I folded the top down over the belt. In the same drawer were some dark brown stockings made of non-stretch, heavy denier mesh nylon. I had never seen mother wear those so decided I would use those and hope they didn't ladder. In fact, they were very sturdy: I must have worn them on average about once a week for two or three years and they did not break.

I would watch the girls, study their movements and enjoy walking behind them along the street.....wondering all the while about their stockings and suspenders. At home, safely alone for a few hours, I could try to recreate that. I did my homework sitting down in girdle and suspenders, imagining, as I felt the (not very tight) girdle and stretched back suspenders what it must be like for girls sitting at their school desks, walking to the station or bus stop, relaxing at home....dressed like that. At that time, I was not interested in other female clothes, though I often wore a summer skirt of my mothers whose waistband I remember rolling over to make it about the same length as the girls' skirts I saw on my way to school. Good fortune came my way in the shape of a new girdle: one of my mother's friends gave her a Berlei high-waist zipped open girdle because she found it too small. Mother obviously also found it too small and after futile attempts to expand it, leaving it stretched over a chair-back for days on end, I found it in the same bottom drawer where the discarded Gossard had been. I couldn't resist trying it and it was a much snugger fit than the Gossard. No wonder mother found it impossibly tight. No more leather belts. Now I could really feel what a woman felt in her girdle, stockings and skirt. I loved running my hands over my tummy, my bottom and my hips, feeling the taut girdle beneath the skirt. Those heavy mesh stockings were on the short side and I had to wear the girdle properly low and felt its restriction as I walked and climbed stairs. I loved sitting with my hands in my lap, feeling the front suspenders firmly pulling on my stockings and the bottom edge of the girdle almost rigid across my lap. Concentrating on the homework was hard!

I was, by then, more confident with girls and went out with several girlfriends. My needs were satisfied by being close to them and, when my luck was in, learning more about what girls actually wore...and getting a better insight into why they wore what they did and how they felt about their clothes. This fascination has never left me. I am attracted to women, not men. I don't want to be a woman. Yet I continue, over 40 years later, to want to experience what women experience as far as clothing is concerned.

So, perhaps there was something latent inside me that just needed the trigger to set it running.

MaggieCD
04-05-2006, 10:55 AM
HI,
I am new here but this group looks great!
I love the schoolgirl outfits as they bring out the little girl in me:>)

susiepaul
04-05-2006, 11:58 AM
i love scool girl uniform,
i just ordered this one as it goes with my sail boat andi can wear it here

http://cgi.ebay.com/Japanese-Schoolgirl-Cosplay-Costume-B_W0QQitemZ5455353582QQcategoryZ63861QQtcZphotoQQc mdZViewItem

also i have ordered this dress as well its a little young as it was made for a little girl but i think it looks great

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item=5458898556

the company make every thing for you so they should fit without any problem.
i will post a photo when they arive
i would have put a photo of each on here but i was not sure how to put it in the message.

regards susiepaul

Kate Simmons
04-30-2006, 08:28 AM
Hi Jenny, They will be having LG camp at Rainbow Mt. May 12th -14th(followed by CD/TG weekend On May 19th). I'm a rgeular there, so know a few of them. The next LG camp there will in the fall. Take care, Ericka

BTW, Despite what I said earlier regarding school uniforms, I would just LOVE to have one of those "sexy young thang" schoolgirl outfits. The only problem is I don't have the garbanzos for it. LOL Ericka

Stacie Stockman
04-30-2006, 11:03 AM
Just went out to a local shop and tried and bought this one along with some lacy panties.

http://www.loverslane.com/catalog/index.php/dw/op/a/45/c/118/p/1922?backPage=/catalog/index.php/dw/oc/a/45/c/118?page=1

The counter girl suggested that I should have bought some shoes to match but I told her that I have some that will go with it.

kymmieLorain
04-30-2006, 12:42 PM
I also love the school girl look. the plaid skirts, the blouses, the thigh highs. the whole enchilotta. I just need to get more.

Kymmie

Clare
05-06-2006, 09:29 PM
I'm not particulary intrested in dressing in School Uniforms, but now that you mention it, our local secondary school has a very nice girls skirt/blouse/jacket Winter ensemble which I find appealing.

It is not 'revealing or sexy' (the girls are children after all!), but it is practical and stylish at the same time. A combination of dark green and black colours in a plaid design with matching black tights (not hosiery as such) looks really nice.

I tried to locate an image from the School's Uniform webpage, but alas no pic's would you believe?

I dislike discussing school clothing as it could be perceived and associated with pedophilia (sp?) which I have very strong views about. Kids of all ages need to be safe and protected at all costs!!!

Connieminiskirts
05-06-2006, 10:12 PM
Its kind of strange, but I was never really into the school girl look, and then I married my Suzi! She is totally into the schoolgirl look, and I admit, I have gotten into it a little. But not much so far.

Helen MC
05-07-2006, 02:32 AM
Over the years I have collected several different UK style schoolgirl uniforms and wear these at home although I am now 53 and now look more like the Headmistress than one of the girl pupils. They are in the usual Regulation colours that used to be worn in the 1950s to mid 1980s in the UK and are still worn in the better schools, navy blue, bottle green, brown, maroon, grey, royal blue, red. A typical uniform consists of cotton knickers (full briefs) in the appropriate colour although plain white knicks are also acceptable as these are what many girls wore under their skirts if not doing PE or Games that day, pleated or A line skirt, white knee-length socks with a diamond pattern, blouse in the pastel shade that goes with the main colour, e.g. pale blue with a navy blue uniform, school tie and a beret or straw boater (hat) and "sensible" black "court" shoes to round it off. The PE / Games kit is an aertex (cellular) cotton blouse of the appropriate pastel shade , pleated mini skirt in the uniform colour and of course the regulation knickers in navy blue, bottle green, brown, maroon etc as appropriate. My favourite school uniform is a replica of that worn by my sister Anne and the other girls when I was at school in my teens and which I borrowed , Navy blue or white cotton knickers, white socks, pleated knee length grey skirt, pale blue blouse, school tie, and I am back at school in 1969 as Helen aged 16 in 5a Girls.

fullyfashioned
05-17-2006, 01:11 PM
One of my favourite outfits is the school girl look, where I wear the following:

camisole

bikini style knickers, silky ones

open bottom girdle or at least 10 strap retro suspender belt

fully fashioned stockings

white knee socks

short sleeve blouse

pleated games skirt

5" high court shoes

Will try and do some pictures, needless to say am erect once dressed, stepdaughter has seen me dressed this way and says she thinks I look good.

jenny_centaur
05-17-2006, 06:56 PM
I started wearing slightly longer skirts a while back, but talk of school uniform and watching "Hollyoaks" on telly seemed to trigger something off. So I dug out my schooly skirts and blouse at the weekend.

http://uk.geocities.com/ukbikechick/School/schoolf.jpg

And http://uk.geocities.com/ukbikechick/school.htm

LucyTwitch
05-17-2006, 07:19 PM
Hi

School Girl uniformes. Cant take mine off.

Love
Lucy

LucyTwitch
05-17-2006, 07:51 PM
Hi only me again

Just worked out how to post photo's

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h168/LucyTwitch/100_0049.jpg[/IMG]

rachel_rachel
05-18-2006, 02:19 AM
I used to have a catholic school uniform that i got by some not so legal means about 5 yrs. ago. (Dress, jumper, socks)
But i purged. (Very silly)

Now i'm probably too old to do that look anymore, but when i take some photos, i will post them.

ZoeGurl
05-20-2006, 08:01 PM
I always thought the girls had better uniforms than the boys. If only I was "enlightened" enough then. ~sigh~

Zoe