PDA

View Full Version : Camis and Stockings and Knickers - oh my!!

simonep
03-20-2006, 08:54 PM
Well, I am on a working trip for about six weeks in the northen US so I thought I would do a few things I am not normally allowed to do at home. At home panties (knickers) are OK but other items are not on the menu.

Well after a few weeks away I have been having some fun, I shaved off a lot of hair and I went shopping. Now not only do I have a bra (my first), some camis but also pantyhose, all to go with my panties. So at the weekend I have been wearing the entire ensemble (less bra to travel around), during the week (at present) just panties. Must admit the undergarments make the cold Michigan climate a bit more bearable.

At first I was a bit guarded about going out in the finery under my drab clothes, (jeans and shirt/jacket) but I soon realised - no one else notices and provided you look normal on the outside no one cares. But for me the feeling of the slinky cami, panties and the nice tight hose is very nice, more often than not I forget and just get on with life.

What am I going to do when I finally get home! :rolleyes:

Love

Simone

Sweet Susan
03-20-2006, 08:57 PM
What are you going to do when you get home?! Hopefully, you'll forget you are wearing that cami under your drab, and when you quickly disrobe to properly say "hi" to the wife, you'll be wearing it for her!

Holly
03-20-2006, 10:12 PM
Simone, I'm so happy that you are enjoying the additions to your wardrobe! It sounds like when you get home, it's going to be time to renegotiate the menu.

Billijo49504
03-21-2006, 12:44 AM
Simonep, We've had a very easy winter, this year. In case you haven't heard, if you don't like the weather in Michigan, wait 20 minutes, it will change....BJ

Lisa Baby
03-21-2006, 01:09 AM
Simonep, We've had a very easy winter, this year. In case you haven't heard, if you don't like the weather in Michigan, wait 20 minutes, it will change....BJ

Actually, it only takes five minutes to change. :D

Lisa

simonep
03-21-2006, 07:51 AM

They keep telling me that - they have promised snow time and again but luckily none yet - maybe it might be fun for a day for an Aussie. :)