PDA

View Full Version : progressive nervousness?

jo_ann
03-20-2006, 09:14 PM
anyone else experience this when your putting on makeup? foundation, no problem.. powder, no problem.. eye shadow, still ok. lip liner, ok I'm starting to transform, mascara, omg.. hand starts shaking, feeling femme.. can't keep hand steady to put it on without getting it all over my eyelid!

Star
03-20-2006, 09:18 PM
Cant say i have, but the look in the mirror is exciting and feels so right.

Snookums
03-20-2006, 09:29 PM
I love to wear mascara,I have problems doing the lower eye lashes,I get shaky and worry about poking my eyes out

DawnLabelle
03-20-2006, 09:46 PM
I have yet to successfully apply either eyeliner or mascara, my hand vibrates way too much. But I'm trying......

Dawn

Julie Avery
03-20-2006, 09:58 PM
I have yet to successfully apply either eyeliner or mascara, my hand vibrates way too much. But I'm trying......

Dawn

Yeah, eyeliner's a real pain. Poking a pencil in your eye is just not natural. On the other hand mascara's so much fun that I keep working at it, and wipe off the mistakes that end up on my eyelid, etc....;)

Paula Jaye
03-20-2006, 10:02 PM
I have the same nervousness. As each component is applied and looks good I get more worried about screwing up the next bit and having to retrace steps. As mascarais the last and one the most difficult bits everything gets tense

Jodi
03-20-2006, 10:32 PM
It takes practice, practice, practice. Then when you are done, practice some more. When applying eyeliner and mascara, it helps to steady the working had with the other hand. Be patient, take a deep breath and apply.

Jodi

MsJanessa
03-21-2006, 12:07 PM
anyone else experience this when your putting on makeup? foundation, no problem.. powder, no problem.. eye shadow, still ok. lip liner, ok I'm starting to transform, mascara, omg.. hand starts shaking, feeling femme.. can't keep hand steady to put it on without getting it all over my eyelid!
Ahhh grasshopper----much practice required for mascara and eyeliner---wax on, wax off.

HaleyPink2000
03-25-2006, 07:20 PM
Could never figure out eye liner. So sadly I don't use it.

GypsyKaren
03-25-2006, 07:57 PM
A make-up tip from GypsyKaren...when working around your eyes, keep your mouth open and breathe through it. Sounds kinda silly, but it works. You won't blink as much, which causes the shakes because you get nervous...give it a try.

Karen