PDA

View Full Version : Low energy

SherriePall
11-29-2018, 12:30 PM
A little background -- I work in a business where I do a lot of lifting, some of it heavier than I would like.
With that in mind, the next work day after I dress fully (usually for at least a couple of hours), the boxes I lift seem to be quite a bit heavier than they usually are.
Now, a while back I read that some scientists claim that guys have increased estrogen after watching chic flicks.
If this is so, than does dressing fully also increase our estrogen levels to the point where our physical strength is lessened afterwards, even if for a bit?

Tracii G
11-29-2018, 12:33 PM
I doubt there is a correlation but we are all different.

GracieRose
11-29-2018, 12:42 PM
Now, a while back I read that some scientists claim that guys have increased estrogen after watching chic flicks.
If this is so, than does dressing fully also increase our estrogen levels to the point where our physical strength is lessened afterwards, even if for a bit?
If this is true, I'm going to break out the chic flicks and grow some boobs. :daydreaming:

docrobbysherry
11-29-2018, 12:59 PM
Placebo effect probably-----:straightface:

Robertacd
11-29-2018, 01:01 PM
I didn't know estrogen effected physical strength on such a short term basis.

Devi SM
11-29-2018, 02:02 PM
Omg! I don't think that dressing affect your strength more than any other "exercise" because I used to wear a cinched and fight with it to set it up on me then walking with high heels to end up sweating a lot with the wig on summer, so that night I usually was exhausted, more in I had had sex.
Today I'm in 7 months HRT. My sexual hormones level is at a woman level. With that, in a long term, one of the side effects of feminizing your body is to lose muscle tone. If you add the Tblocker that diminish almost to a zero testosterone, we lose that extra boost or superior strength that men have over women.
I experience some weakness at the beginning. I'm a climber, hiker on mountains and notice that but I dont know if I hot used to that "weakness" or it dissapear that now, I dont notice it.

alwayshave
11-29-2018, 07:48 PM
Sherrie, maybe because you are so relaxed from the dressing.

Beverley Sims
11-29-2018, 10:13 PM
Ah! something else to think about.

It is a new one for me.

Becky Blue
11-30-2018, 12:33 AM
If thinking Girly thoughts increases estrogen that could explain a lot :)

Mermaiden
11-30-2018, 07:17 AM
I can’t imagine any real physical changes occur that quickly. But it is interesting. I wonder how the boxes feel when you wear panties at work?

Krisi
11-30-2018, 09:38 AM
Maybe the boxes are heavier. The only way to tell is to weigh them.

Now if you think this is real, ask your doctor. You don't have to mention crossdressing, just tell your doctor that some days the boxes seem heavier.

JeanTG
11-30-2018, 10:15 AM
I agree with Krisi, tell your doc. It could be something medical. Or it could just be due to ageing or fatigue on some days. If there's any "chick flick" estrogen bonus, I really doubt it brings your estrogen level up into GG territory, it's likely a very tiny increase, that is probably indistinguishable for any other daily hormone fluctuations.

Me, I feel empowered when I dress and that I could move mountains, I'm so full of energy! I dressed and went out earlier this week, and did some shopping en femme, and I was just so pumped! But I did crash and burn near bed time, from fatigue...

SherriePall
11-30-2018, 11:39 AM
Thanks, ladies. It could just be that dressing does get the juices flowing so much that there is a slight crash the next day. Something like a sugar rush wearing off. The cartons are basically the same weight every day, so that rules that out. Could all be in my head or maybe the days I dress are days I forgo a little nap (what better reason to skip sleep and rest!).

I appreciate all your opinions. Especially running out to get chic flicks to advance one's physical changes. LOL.

MsEva
01-03-2019, 12:47 PM
Hi Sherrie, no worries, you look fabulous!