PDA

View Full Version : connecting with other gay male crossdressers

maya1love
12-01-2018, 06:25 PM
Hi all:

From time to time, I like to reach out to my fellow crossdressers who identify as gay (not bi -- sorry) men in their regular lives. Just wanting to see who's out there! Please holler back :)

Maya

Tracii G
12-01-2018, 07:04 PM
I'm still here

Beverley Sims
12-01-2018, 08:53 PM
I am not but I did enjoy companionship with boys when I was eighteen.

I was always dressed though, otherwise there were no feelings at all.

Rosemary+
12-01-2018, 09:58 PM
Hi Maya,
I’m here with you.
I only acknowledged later in life that I was gay.
I’m Glad I finally did.

Rosie

maya1love
12-03-2018, 12:54 PM
Yay! Great to meet you all!

Melissa in SE Tn
12-03-2018, 01:40 PM
Maya, I simply wanted to applaud your incredible feminine presentation. Your flicker photos do not depict a female impersonator... you present as a beautiful woman. You should be so proud of your work to create & maintain such a beautiful feminine figure. Your dresses are gorgeous. You are the complete package. Peace, mel

josie_S
12-03-2018, 02:11 PM
agree with Melissa--Maya you are beautiful!

Happygirl!
12-03-2018, 02:43 PM
Maya, you're gorgeous! Your images show something we can all aspire to.

Tracii G
12-03-2018, 04:49 PM
Thanks for the thread Maya I had been wondering something like that for a long time.
We are a very small number around here.

maya1love
12-08-2018, 10:50 AM
Thank you -- I'm very grateful for all of your compliments!

Any other gay male cds on here of late?

April T
12-08-2018, 01:50 PM
I agree Maya is very pretty!

StevieTV
12-08-2018, 02:18 PM
Hi from Canada!

missynicole
12-09-2018, 12:33 PM
Hi Maya, I am north of Houston and like most of us I believe.....lonely.....thanks so much dear for posting....xoxoxo MN

Roxanne Lanyon
12-09-2018, 05:09 PM
I would enjoy being with a man, sometime. I think I could be a really fun date! Oh, I hope so, anyway!
Roxanne Lanyon

Amelie
12-09-2018, 08:37 PM
I can't give a straight answer, tee hee, I said straight.

I was gay before I knew I was trans. Then I thought of myself as a gay trans person. Maybe later on as some say on these forums about being a lesbian, I was a straight woman because I was a woman who liked men. But now I don't like either men or women. I don't like sex anymore.

michele4848
12-10-2018, 03:51 PM
I am at this time closer to bi, than totally gay. I would however like to have a male lover to see if this is where I want to go. I would gladly give myself to my man, and be all woman for him. if not then I would still be gay, as in lesbian.

Tracii G
12-10-2018, 07:12 PM
Michele I have to ask why do you think in a gay relationship one of them has to be the woman?
Maybe you are a bit confused.

JenniferLynn0370
01-18-2019, 12:54 AM
Hi Maya! Thank you so much for reaching out; it is so nice to be among my sisters!!

mbmeen12
01-18-2019, 03:14 AM
Ill throw my hat in. Hello:)

Moe
01-20-2019, 01:28 PM
Maya, great photos on Flicker and it looks as if you had a much better New Year's Eve than I did

Alexis00
01-20-2019, 02:17 PM
Good for you! I took a gender studies class in college and it really helped me sort out where I fit into the world: until then I was convinced I had exactly two choices. That doesn't necessarily make it easy.

I hope you meet lots of friends.

BostonBrenda
03-04-2019, 06:28 PM
Include me in this

Tracii G
03-04-2019, 06:43 PM
Always thought a class in gender studies was a bit goofy.
I don't think they had it when I was in college.
There is no degree in mens studies but there is in womens studies why is that?
I would love to be in a class of all men LOL
It would give some eye candy to look at.

Cristy2
03-06-2019, 08:37 PM
Maybe you are a bit confused.

I'll be the first to admit that I am confused. One of the reasons why this thread caught my attention. It is hard to explain. I find some women very attractive and the majority of my friends are women, but in the bedroom I prefer a nice strong older man.

RADER
03-06-2019, 10:27 PM
HI;
I am from Illinois, and a Strait Male who loves to cross dress, and will sit down for coffee with anyone with similar taste's.
Rader

Rhandi Spencer
03-07-2019, 11:21 AM
I would consider myself straight. However I am very curious.

Emily26
03-10-2019, 11:34 AM
I would be open to spending time with another CD, not necessarily a man. Not sure where that puts me on the spectrum!

rhonda
03-10-2019, 12:03 PM
I'm not gay but I can see where you could entice someone to become gay

countrygirl
03-10-2019, 09:07 PM
I am gay and a crossdresser. Unfortunately the boyfriend broke up with me because he could not get past this.

Tracii G
03-11-2019, 03:54 AM
Most of my gay male friends don't get/ understand CDing or the trans thing.
They certainly aren't into having a partner that crossdresses because they aren't into women.

Roxanne Lanyon
03-11-2019, 07:03 AM
I, too, fall into the "confused?" category. I would be quite interested in a feminine partner, or even friend. I would be such a sweet, gentle and caring "gurl."
Roxanne Lanyon

Donna St. Marten
03-11-2019, 12:18 PM
While I am not gay, after reviewing your pics on Flickr, it's probably something I should consider.

Amber Love
03-12-2019, 09:32 PM
I consider myself a bisexual cross dresser. I do favor the idea of being with a man while dressed over a woman so maybe more gay than bi. It just make me feel more feminine thinking about being with another man. Would love to try it if there are any takers out there in INDIANA. Hugs. Amber

Roxanne Lanyon
03-13-2019, 06:20 AM
While I am not gay, after reviewing your pics on Flickr, it's probably something I should consider.

Should I be honored?
Your Roxanne Lanyon

Jean. Ann
03-13-2019, 02:51 PM
I think this apply
To Crossdressers. in general.
I know I personally would like to communicate
and be friends with others in the CD
Community , but there is a great amount of fear and uneasiness. .
Some of it on my part , that causes us to pull back

JAS

AllieBellema
03-13-2019, 03:34 PM
I'm gay, but I'm also asexual... so I'm more homoromatic. But, I don't let that stop me from getting along with anybody!

Trione
03-13-2019, 04:19 PM
Always been bi but as I age find myself being more gay and less interested in gf

Georgia K
03-13-2019, 11:59 PM
I think I'm gay as I'm only turned on by transgender and crossdressers but have to be very feminine looking. I haven't acted on it yet but the day will come

SexyLexi
04-01-2019, 11:51 AM
I'm still trying to figure it out lol. I'm married, very attracted to women and I'm generally not attracted to men. But when I'm dressed and love how girly i look and feel, I'd much rather have the attention of a man, and yes I've been with a couple

Michellebrown
04-01-2019, 02:31 PM
I like men in everyway all i think about is men

Crissy 107
04-01-2019, 02:49 PM
Michelle, Next time tell us how you really feel. JK

LadyStig
04-01-2019, 02:54 PM
If you would have asked me a week ago, Hetro for sure. But after a few experiences while dressed over the week, I think I have to say Bi instead. 💋

Danielle722
04-01-2019, 03:20 PM
I must say as time goes on and getting serious about my cding more and more turned on by men.always thought i was bi but thinking gay.would love to explore more and see what happens. Tried talking to a few close friends and they all said it would come as no surprise to them. Scary but exciting at the sametime.

Christa
04-19-2019, 04:26 PM
I'm still here, still gay, still dressing, and still married to a guy who isn't interested in me as a girl. But I'm also OK with all that... being true to myself and open about who I am is such a relief! Hugs to you Maya!!

BLUE ORCHID
04-19-2019, 05:39 PM
Hi Maya :hugs:, Your picture album shows a very beautiful young lady. >Orchid ...:daydreaming:+..

JulieB
04-19-2019, 08:10 PM
Amber Love... Hoosier here and Bi!

Roxanne Lanyon
04-28-2019, 12:46 PM
I just do not even try to "categorize" what I am. As Roxanne Lanyon, if she attracts me, I will want to be with her/him. Having a partner who loves me, and understands me, is all that I would ever need. He or she, just to be in their arms, and cared for, is all that I need. CD? Gay? Loved (YES!)

Lovinhose
04-28-2019, 09:47 PM
I don't consider myself gay, I like women. I'm married. But...I'm definitely bisexual! I would actually prefer getting some from a man while dressed. I have no desire to be with a man when I'm NOT dressed, so I can't be gay. Not that it matters anyway, nothing wrong with anyone's sexuality. Plus, most gays have no interest in crossdressing unless they are 'drag queens' and dress just to perform female impersonations, they have no desire to have sex while dress in women's clothes, nor do gays desire to be with a crossdresser...if they wanted to be with someone wearing a skirt, they wouldn't be gay now, would they? There ARE ALWAYS exceptions to the rules of course, I once had a lover who was gay but was ok with me being dressed...but it ended after a while because he found a partner who was gay and didn't wear a skirt and pantyhose. Shame too...it's hard to find a regular thing these days, especially since our wonderful intrusive government shut down Craigslist personals section.

It's ok to be whatever you are, as long as you're honest with yourself and don't hold back in your exploration of finding your true self. I say to ANYONE who's even considering the experience, don't live with the regret of not knowing how good life might have been! If you don't like it, you'll know, and you can go back to life as you know it. At least try it once, be the woman you want to be just once...and I can promise you, you'll wish you had done so much sooner. Catch life before it passes you by!

- - - Updated - - -

I just do not even try to "categorize" what I am. As Roxanne Lanyon, if she attracts me, I will want to be with her/him. Having a partner who loves me, and understands me, is all that I would ever need. He or she, just to be in their arms, and cared for, is all that I need. CD? Gay? Loved (YES!)

You'd only be 'gay' if you have sex with men only, and AS a man. If you have sex with men (even exclusively) while in a female persona, you're bisexual. When you're dressed as a woman, you are not a man emotionally, so I would not consider you to be gay, and chances are, the man you would be with would also not be gay, as gay men tend NOT to be sexually attracted to someone looking like a woman.

faltenrock
04-29-2019, 03:10 AM
Hi maya,

I looked at your flickr page. You look really beautiful, I would go on a date with you as you're appear as a woman.
I'm a CD myself but consider myself straight, however I love women.

Unfortunately I'm in Germany

Roxanne Lanyon
04-29-2019, 06:16 AM
Oh Girls,
Let me throw my hat into the ring too! I think I could be a wonderful date for a gentle man. I would surely try to be! He would be ever so pleased, I hope!
Roxanne Lanyon "A Girl's Heart Lives Within My Blouse"

StarrOfDelite
04-29-2019, 04:22 PM
I am a Crossdresser, and have dated males exclusively for many years, and I have sex with the ones who are interesting. attentive and attractive. But, I don't think of myself as "Gay." I have lots of Gay friends, and their viewpoint about gender orientation, sexual preferences, and what is attractive about men are mostly quite different from mine.

QueenJeanette
04-29-2019, 04:31 PM
I am a Crossdresser, and have dated males exclusively for many years, and I have sex with the ones who are interesting. attentive and attractive. But, I don't think of myself as "Gay." I have lots of Gay friends, and their viewpoint about gender orientation, sexual preferences, and what is attractive about men are mostly quite different from mine.

If you're having sex with men and you're a male, then you're having gay sex. That might be a sign that you're gay.

- - - Updated - - -

Most of my gay male friends don't get/ understand CDing or the trans thing.
They certainly aren't into having a partner that crossdresses because they aren't into women.

I'd love to know and have some cross-dressing friends, gay, strait doesn't matter. I might learn something.

phili
05-01-2019, 07:20 AM
We can see that many men have homosexual feelings and experiences but do not want to e classified as gay or even bi. We could settle for 'mostly straight' but for the historical antagonism and fear of gay men- which only reflects the hidden latency in most of us. I think the arguments here happen because we leave out adjectives- as in "I'm not 'totally" gay" , or "really/firmly/definitely...gay, or enjoying being gay". Put more succinctly- " I am in the mainstream!!!!- Don't isolate and hate me" .

Of course, anyone who actually knows a gay man [i.e. accepted he is gay] knows that he is just a normal person, but psychologically oriented towards men rather than women romantically. A minority of such self declared gay men will also be bi or occasionally enjoy/wonder about exploring sex with women.

Emily Myers
05-02-2019, 10:28 AM
Hi Maya!!! Gay Crossdresser from New York! My Gender Identity and Sexuality are two seperate things. I personally don't believe in labels, but I would consider myself a gender queer pansexual. Publicly because of said labels I identify as a Gay Male. It took me a long time to come to the realization that I wasn't attracted to women, but that I wanted to look, dress, and act like them. Most of my time is in male mode, and only 2 or 3 people know I crossdress. To the guy's I've dated, I've told them I occasionally did drag, but haven't been in a serious enough relationship to just tell it like it is. I find men extremely attractive, but mainly more feminine guys. I guess it's just something about femininity that fullfills me.

Roxanne Lanyon
05-08-2019, 07:36 AM
There are times (and Lord knows there are so many!) that I think of becoming involved with a Significant Other to live with. I am now divorced, but a relationship with him/her who cares for a sweet girl like me would be ever so fine.
It is so difficult to find this, but I know I will keep looking!
Roxanne Lanyon

rochelle77
05-27-2019, 04:43 AM
I did have an experience with a man but it wasn't very enjoyable, but it wasn't enfemme. I would try again to see if I really enjoyed it. It's really confusing, i'm not attracted to men but i'm attracted to the man parts.

Lindseynrva
05-27-2019, 09:17 AM
Bi sexual. I love men, I love women, I love being the man with a woman and I love being the woman with another man. Simple right! I’ve even acted and dressed as a woman with another woman. So if we are “name calling” I’m gay straight and lesbian.

Labels ar silly, get my point. Do what you want with who ever you want and enjoy. Life’s short.