PDA

View Full Version : Lover of GG's long hair?

heathr1
03-20-2006, 10:36 PM
A woman on the radio has mentioned that she no longer wants waist length hair and she is soon to have it cut short for charity and give the ponytail to the highest bidder.

A great way of raising money:happy:

heathr1
03-25-2006, 01:40 PM
Also, I've seen a website where GG's long hair has fetched over $1,100 US for charity.

sparks
03-25-2006, 02:01 PM
Jsut a quickie! I used to have waist length hair for more than a few years and my wife paid me to get rid of it! But OH! What a payment!
Later I regrew it and decided a Bob would be nice! Girls mistake Here! My hair fluffed for what seemed miles to the sides. Would have hated to sit behind me in the theatre!

Julie Avery
03-25-2006, 02:44 PM
To my taste, the really long hair works on a young woman...I loved to see it when I was in high school. I think on a woman beyond about 40, styling shorter hair works to good effect.

Wendy me
03-25-2006, 02:53 PM
my wife keeps hers short i would rather it long but its her hair mine in a poney tail is 6 inches past my shoulders.. i have thought abought getting it cut when it getts longer to give to kids with canser ....

Kimberley
03-25-2006, 02:56 PM
My daughter is growing hers out for DONATION to make a wig for cancer patients. No coin involved and a cause worth doing. I am thinking of again growing mine out for the same reason.

My cousin already has a head start on me for this one; same cause.

Kimberley