PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a go bag (and what is in it)?

Andrea2656
12-04-2018, 03:09 PM
My dressing has gone from secret to revealed (rough tradition and would recommend transparency from the get go) to (grudgingly) open acceptance and slipping back to DADT. Thius, not a lot of time to dress at home. However, I travel a lot and just created a “go bag” that has all I need to be Andrea when traveling. Still sequestered in my hotel room but at least able to relax as Andrea for some of the time.

Do others have a “go bag” and if so what are your essentials to include?

Andrea

Cheryl T
12-04-2018, 03:43 PM
I used to have a "go box" when I had to keep my things hidden. It was just the right size to hide behind the spare tire in my car and contained everything I owned.
It held my lingerie, heels, skirt, blouse and wig.

Thank god I no longer live that way. Everything hangs in my closet or has a place in my lingerie chest (which I built).

Teresa
12-04-2018, 04:20 PM
Andrea,
When I first started going out I carried a " Stop bag !! " I called it that because it contained male clothes in case of an emergency . I also use to carry spare forms and spare stockings . I never give it a thought now that anything could go wrong , I guess I shouldn't get too complacent .

Traci H
12-04-2018, 04:55 PM
or has a place in my lingerie chest (which I built).

Cheryl, I would consider building a lingerie chest if it would mean I could put my stuff in it. While I am not very motivated to build furniture, I can't think of anything more motivating then having a lingerie chest for myself if I built it. I shouldn't have to build one for my wife, as she is not into lingerie in the least.

Andrea, like Teresa, the few times I have ventured out, I took a stop bag as well. Male stuff that could save my bacon so to speak. Never really had a go bag for my travels, but I can understand your need or desire for one.

ToniG
12-04-2018, 04:57 PM
At one time I had a suitcase that was used for that purpose. Also had a locked "box" that was in the back of my van. Don't miss those days at all!! But DO Miss some of the outfits that I had at the time--- tho prob would not fit in them now!! Had several lockable trunks with fem stuff in them. Total Freedom now--so don't have to hide anything. Toni G..

Tracii G
12-04-2018, 05:24 PM
Not a gender change bag LOL but I do have a bug out bag in my SUV.

RADER
12-04-2018, 05:25 PM
Well sort of a to go bag.
In My suitcase that I use when traveling, I have a few things so I can dress in the hotel room.
I always under dress, so that stuff is a always packed items.
Rader

Andrea2656
12-04-2018, 08:29 PM
Cheryl

You should post a picture of the lingerie chest. I am also a woodworker. I would love to see it.

Andrea

docrobbysherry
12-04-2018, 08:51 PM
I did my first few years dressing, Andrea. But now, 20 years later, I'm out to my live in daughter and travel to MANY T friendly events.

So now, it's travel BAGS! They r suitcases and usually number 4 or more!:brolleyes:

Beverley Sims
12-04-2018, 09:54 PM
My go bag might comprise of a shirt and mens trousers. :-)

Sometimes Steffi
12-04-2018, 10:48 PM
I used to keep a "go back" bag with me anytime I went out, in case some emergency occurs and the male me is required to stand up.

faltenrock
12-05-2018, 05:33 AM
Yes I have a go bag, it's actually a small samsonite suitcase. The suitcase is usually packed with these items:

3-4 dresses
2-4 skirts
3-5 tops and blouses
2 pair of heels
my silicone breast
2 bras
1-2 scarfs
2 belts
5-10 hoses
make-up
2-3 eye lashes
handbag
jewelery
2 jackets
some underwear

Stacy Darling
12-05-2018, 07:06 AM
I'm a day person! Flats, short skirt and top in white & tan colours, then 1/2dozen silk scarves so to add colour! I'd be able to wear the same at night though!

Make-up and perfume are in my handbag. Feel as if I need it now actually!
Stacy!

Stephanie47
12-05-2018, 02:00 PM
All my out of town business trips were overnight stay using my personal vehicle. I just packed what ever I thought I would need into Xerox boxes and put them in my trunk. I had time to plan.

Cheryl T
12-05-2018, 04:25 PM
Cheryl

You should post a picture of the lingerie chest. I am also a woodworker. I would love to see it.

Andrea

Well Andrea, since you asked.
It stands 49" H x 21" W x 13" D. I made it out of nice 1/2" plywood with solid Oak face frame and drawer fronts. It is currently full.
You'll notice I'm a bit organizational...LOL. It was built for a smaller area where it once resided. I now need to build a sister unit or just a bigger single:daydreaming:

Andrea2656
12-05-2018, 05:48 PM
Cheryl

It is really nice! Beautiful work.

Andrea

Nikki A.
12-05-2018, 06:29 PM
I used to carry a go bag of male clothes to get in and out of home or in case I needed to change. However I got to a point where I didn't care anymore so I come and go dressed. I may bring a pair of ballet flats if I'm wearing heels.

DIANEF
12-05-2018, 07:51 PM
I don't have a go bag as such but I know pretty well the minimum I would need if traveling and for how long. I do take a bail out bag in my car if out dressed.

Maid_Marion
12-05-2018, 07:58 PM
Thanks Cheryl for sharing the picture of your woodworking!

candice.aihara
12-05-2018, 09:29 PM
As a minimum my bag has lace bralettes, thong panties, and white denim cut-offs.

Alyssa Lane
12-07-2018, 05:17 AM
Yes I have a suitcase with a bit of everything in it to get all glamorous and ready