PDA

View Full Version : Coming out Letter?

t12117174
10-28-2004, 11:40 AM
So, how did you "come out" to your family and friends?

How old were you?

What impact did it have on your life?

My coming out was mostly due to my (now) ex-wife. Her reason for divorcing me is because she claimed I wanted to be a woman and she couldn't stand that. So, she freely told everyone she came in contact with. Her family and friends. Our mutual friends and some of my family.

Much of my family still doesn't know.

I have a new wife and she's actually excited about my dressing and does participate with me.

However, I don't dress quite as much as I'd like. Perhaps when I move back to the US from Thailand next year. I have many dreams and fantasies about what I'd wear, how I'd look, etc. Do I have the courage? Can I stand the humility and scorn from others?

Share your story with me?

XO! -t.

Mary-Clarissa
10-28-2004, 12:47 PM
Posting ocassional messages on here is the closest I've come so far to "coming out"! :eek:

I still need to figure out what I'm comfortable with myself, before I start telling all my friends and family about it.

Besides, this closet is really comfy! :o

Sweet Susan
10-28-2004, 07:56 PM
I've never been able to tell any family member about my preferred lifestyle. My wife knows, and I told her before we married. She actually wanted to go back to my apartment and dress me up that first day I told her. My ex-wife also knew; I told her as a result of her extra-marital affairs. It seemed a way to get even and have my cake, too. She was also okay with it, though she misunderstood my reasoning for telling her, and used it as a source of inspiration to have more affairs. Certainly, my first wife found it easy to tell me that I wasn't man enough for her, thereby making her sleeping about even that much easier. Any excuse will do. But my second wife, with whom I am still very happily married, enjoys me as Susan, buys me clothes, perfumes, and calls me Susan when I'm dressed. I would never tell my sisters, children, or parents. Never.

Are you in the military over there in Thailand? I understand that Thailand has some of the most beautiful and convincing crossdressers on the planet. Is that true?

t12117174
10-29-2004, 08:00 AM
Hmm, I was hoping for more replies. :-( Some of you type so confidently, I hope that you are also out and proud.

My fiancee (almost wife) is planning something for my birthday next month to have a ladyboy from here come over and do makeovers for us.

I'm not in the military here, I came here to kinda re-invent myself and to come to grips with who I am and what I'm ashamed of, or not ashamed of.

Thailand has the most beautiful ladyboys on the planet. Get the book "The Third Sex: Kathoey: Thailand's Ladyboys" by Richard Totman. It does a great job of explaining how wonderfully accepting Thailand is of Ladyboys.

The website www.asianshemalesxxx.com is largely women from Thailand and Vietnam. It's all part of buddhism. The girls start sometimes even before puberty. The girl that cuts my hair had her SRS at 14 and has never had to take hormones!

I love this place.

XO! -t.