PDA

View Full Version : Panty freedom

Leonora
12-16-2018, 09:10 AM
I would love to have panty freedom as I call it around the house. I would love to be able to walk around in the house in my panties. I have to many family members around so I can't do so. I am the first one up every morning so that the only time I can do it and it only for a short time. Maybe I will some day.

Majella St Gerard
12-16-2018, 09:39 AM
Sounds like a good way to get caught.

Beverley Sims
12-16-2018, 09:46 AM
I find little gratification running around the house half naked.

When I was younger the other girls in the house did just that and I did likewise.

Wildaboutheels
12-16-2018, 09:50 AM
Sure you can...

With a house coat over them.

Or would that not be enough?

Leonora
12-16-2018, 10:09 AM
I keep my shorts or pants close by so I can put them on in a hurry if need be.

phili
12-16-2018, 10:19 AM
The definition of reasonable modesty is pretty interesting- changes with situations and with the intended purpose.

I have the same kind of desire, and I often want to just have freedom to wear what I am feeling like wearing, in or out of the house. It helps to imagine seeing a neighbor in her bra and panties walking outside getting the paper in the morning to realize that it is kind of TMI. I wouldn't fault her, but it is jarring and introduces a lot more emotional and mental responses than seeing her in a long bathrobe would. The old 'hair in curlers' idea- cultivating our image, or perhaps just respecting other's peace of mind, by dressing in ways that don't take up too much space in the shared mental atmosphere.

That said, the desire to wear our special feminine clothes in front of all others is basically expressing my unmet need to be known as feminine. When I realize that, I pick some less obtrusive ways of doing that, and I find that helps put things in perspective again.

Tracy Irving
12-16-2018, 10:43 AM
You can wear your panties full time if you want. Cover them with another garment when you fear being caught.

Crissy 107
12-16-2018, 10:44 AM
Leonora, Do you understand that the ice you are walking on is pretty thin?

Leonora
12-16-2018, 11:01 AM
Lol yeah I know it is Crissy I did it this morning for a few minutes while letting the dogs out and feeding them then I put my pajama bottoms on.

LovingThePanties
12-16-2018, 11:29 AM
I live alone, so I get to do this and really enjoy it. If I'm just around the house on the weekends, I'll typically hang out in my panties and a long t-shirt. One of the nice things about being a guy is that I have a bunch of shirts that are fairly equivalent to the androgynous sleepshirts that are popular w/ GGs.

Rachel05
12-20-2018, 12:42 PM
That is something that I have had for a considerable time now and it does feel good to have that freedom in my life, I can't remember the last time I wore man pants either and you know for me panties, apart from being prettier, they are way more comfortable to wear than man pants

Leonora
12-20-2018, 01:59 PM
You know sometimes I just get tired of hiding it.

Patience
12-20-2018, 02:20 PM
I just get tired of hiding it.That's the problem. Isn't the thrill of wearing panties enough?

It's this apparent need to walk around wearing nothing else that's a bit curious. There are fun things that can be done, if done cautiously, but they are not necessarily dependent on panties.

The only advice I can offer is: Don't get caught.

Leonora
12-20-2018, 02:34 PM
Yeah I don't want to get caught for sure and my wouldn't care for it very much if I did. She is the only one who knows about my little secret.

Charlotte7
12-20-2018, 02:49 PM
Sometimes this place makes me sad

DaisyLawrence
12-20-2018, 05:25 PM
Not sure I can help you with that problem Leonora, sorry.

Bobbi46
12-20-2018, 08:01 PM
Leonora you are skating on thin ice a bit why not pick your time when everybody is out of the house then the fear of getting caught is no longer there but i think you are tempting fate there, be careful.

Tracii G
12-20-2018, 08:30 PM
Pretty obvious you want to get caught because you fear actually saying to your family you crossdress am I right?
What kind of man goes around his house in his underwear with family around anyway?
Be a good way to rock the boat and make yourself look like you have lost your mind.

P.S. of course you do what you want but don't cry when your family gets upset.

Leonora
12-20-2018, 08:35 PM
Well I only do it for 5 or 10 minutes after I get up but yes my wife would be upset if she knew I was in my panties. It will be bad if I get caught especially if it my daughter. Lol I will hear my mother in law she walks with a cain.

Tracii G
12-20-2018, 08:39 PM
OK if you know it will cause a problem why do you insist on doing it?
Is it the rush of almost getting caught?

Leonora
12-20-2018, 08:46 PM
I guess so, it is a little invigorating I guess or naughty feeling.

Aunt Kelly
12-20-2018, 11:03 PM
OK if you know it will cause a problem why do you insist on doing it?
Is it the rush of almost getting caught?
Of course it is. The exhibitionist and thrill seeker behaviors are common enough themes here. Mind, I'm not judging, but this story, like so many others, seems also to betray some guilt or shame. And like it does Charlotte, that makes me sad.

Crissy 107
12-20-2018, 11:38 PM
Be a good way to rock the boat and make yourself look like you have lost your mind.
OMG, I am literally LOL, I can’t stop. Just so funny.

Mermaiden
12-21-2018, 06:32 AM
I sometimes skate close to the line by wearing plain gray panties. They’re definitely made for women but could be readily explained as being “European” ( or maybe Californian?) if caught.

Leonora
12-21-2018, 07:24 AM
Well it may not be as bad as it sounds the only light in the house at the time is the light of the TV. Well and the light over the stove when I pour my coffee. Lol Oh maybe it not the smartest thing I have done but at least it has gotten a lot of you all comments. Leonora

Lydianne
12-21-2018, 09:28 AM
Hi Leonora,

In my opinion --and credit to Patience for pouncing onto it first--, this is the problem:

You know sometimes I just get tired of hiding it.

I doubt there are many here that don't understand that - not the show of panties, but suppressed internal feelings.

You just threw that comment in there, but being tired of hiding how you feel inside is huge and it can tear you up. It can make you lose focus and consider things that you wouldn't consider ordinarily. That's a real problem.

But your proposed solution is unquestionably the wrong one.

I think probably you could explore an additional outlet for self-expression other than panties because the panties route is quite limited. After dressing sessions, once you expand to wearing panties every day under your regular clothing, there isn't really much more you can do if you need more.

Do you have feminine outer clothing? Because the ceiling for outer clothing is much higher. You might need to talk with your SO and see whether it might be possible to negotiate getting more out of your dressing with outer clothing. ( Or maybe nails, earrings, coming out, or whatever... those are just examples of what others do to be more visible ).

All the best. I feel your pain :weep:.

- Lydianne.

- - - Updated - - -

OOh, and read Phili's reply who appeared to diagnose this and provide a good suggestion even before you wrote it :raisedeyebrow:. Credit to Phili, too! :notworthy:.

- Lydianne.

Leonora
12-21-2018, 09:42 AM
The only other feminine wear I have are tights. I do paint my toes nails some and I do sleep in female pajamas and do wear the bottoms in front of the family and they don't know.

Lydianne
12-21-2018, 10:12 AM
OK, so there is a route for expansion! :thumbsup:. But based on what I have read here from both sides of relationships, I think you would first need to have a talk with your SO about both your comfort levels, and explain how you feel.

The ask-a-GG thread teaches openness from the start and continued communication. Your SO knows about your panties, which is excellent. One of my reasons for not starting a relationship also includes progression i.e. when things change . . on either side. But let me not preempt anything. All you can do is communicate and hope to reach a joint understanding.

The switch to female jeans flies under the radar quite a bit, so I hear. Female sweaters are pretty get-away-able, I would think. It would be a start.

I should make it clear that I am not married.

- Lydianne.

Leonora
12-25-2018, 07:07 PM
Well just to add to my story here this morning my wife was up first and the house was still semi dark. I got up wearing just panties and a T shirt and let the dogs out and my wife saw and didn't say a word. I got my pajama pants fairly quick but she never said a word about it.

abbiedrake
12-26-2018, 05:26 AM
@lenora Lydianne makes a lot of sense here.
If you're feeling like you want to take things to the next level you are going to have to bite the bulley and have the talk. And when I say 'the talk' what I mean is say your thing straightforwardly and openly then you SHUT UP. 😁 Your part of 'the talk' is now 'listen' and answering any questions as honestly as possible. It's a long road for so many of us. Be prepared for highs and lows.

More practically as Lydianne notes about clothing us very true. Women's jeans are an excellent starting point. My wife introduced me (before I came out!) as a matter of practicality, I'd gained weight, she'd lost a ton so I inherited some jeans. Likewise jumpers, many shirts, t-shirts etc. Most days I'm only wearing one or two items of men's clothing. Dresses, skirts etc? Well, you'll have to figure that out based on your SO. Circumstances can be very similar but they're never identical. You and your SO will work differently to me and mine.
Good luck though on wherever CDing takes you. We're behind you.

karynspanties
12-26-2018, 09:01 AM
Let us know the result when someone other than your wife catches you in your panties.
It will happen.

Krisi
12-26-2018, 09:04 AM
Without knowing your situation, it's hard to respond to your post. Are you married? Does your wife know about your panties? If you're wearing panties that your wife doesn't know about, you will be caught eventually.

I wear panties all the time except when bathing or sleeping. But, I wear something over them like pants, tights or a dress.

Leonora
12-26-2018, 08:36 PM
Yeah Krisi my wife knows I, wear panties. The house is dark at the time I do this the only light is the light from the TV, and I only do it if for about 5 or 10 minutes.