PDA

View Full Version : Something about Miriam

chocolateboygirl
10-28-2004, 12:35 PM
Hi all, I just came across this website yesterday (www.miriamofficial.com) about a show called "There's something about Miriam" on UK TV (that's television!). Has any of our UK sisters seen this show?

All I have to say is AYE CARAMBA is Miriam ever HOT!!! She's got to be the pinnacle of beauty for every TG in the world! I guess she started hormone therapy at age 11, so she's never had the influence of male hormones on her body! Lucky girl!

Again though, shows like this make me realize that the world is changing for the better for TG people!

toodles yall!
cbg

Julie
10-28-2004, 03:42 PM
CBG, I never saw the show when it aired here, never had to as it constantly made the tabloid newspapers. The programme was of the reality genre where a number of guys had to do tasks etc and get a date with Miriam, they were under the impression that Miriam was a 100% GG. Because of all the publicity the secret got out to the contestents and they tried to get the programme being aired, they all got a payment for their hurt feelings and the programme was aired over a few weeks. These men just faded away without doing any interviews about the programme, Miriam meanwhile was cashing in on the publicity with interviews, TV etc. :)

Julie J

chloe
10-28-2004, 05:50 PM
she did big brother in OZZ too aparently...Shes beautiful ;)

Sara Kat
10-28-2004, 07:40 PM
WOWZA!! :eek:

Some girls got all the luck. :(

lonontop
10-29-2004, 05:13 AM
Miriam was a big hit here in Oz. she went into BB as a special guest for about a week and the HM did'nt know she was a TS, but within seconds one of the guys was saying to his mates its a guy. He siad it was her ankles. I just don't get it, she looked great to me including her ankles. Around day 2/3 one of the guys just came out and asked her if she was a TS and it all came out, nad they all loved for honesty. Luv Lou