PDA

View Full Version : Riddle me this...

Wildaboutheels
12-23-2018, 10:29 AM
What do ALL Crossdressers have in common? No matter the flavor. No matter how much effort they expend, how much money they put into "it", or how many hours a day they expend thinking about "it". No matter what age they first thought about "it" and/or started doing "it". In the closet (maybe HAPPILY) or not. Told EVERY single person they know about "it" or no one. Ashamed of "it"or proud of "it".

And please, no bickering over definitions of what constitutes CDing.

IMO, what we have in common is far more important than the infinite variety of flavors. "Flavors" on display every single day (literally) in the P&V gallery.

Connie D50
12-24-2018, 08:19 AM
Ok this is an interesting question / post. I'm going to say Panties every crossdresser in every flavor (as you so cleverly but it ) would probably include panties in there crossdressing.

Beverley Sims
12-24-2018, 08:25 AM
Oh! God!

We all like to wear women's clothes. :-)

I wish you a Merry Christmas.

sometimes_miss
12-24-2018, 08:31 AM
We can't stop without some other adverse psychological effect eventually coming around to bite us in the butt.

Tracy Irving
12-24-2018, 08:45 AM
We all deserve tolerance from the world at large.

Darla L
12-24-2018, 10:06 AM
Well, since all cross dressers are MTF, I would say the one thing we ALL have in common is wearing clothing of the opposite sex. Reasons may vary.

GaleWarning
12-24-2018, 10:14 AM
A Y in chromosome #23?

Wildaboutheels
12-24-2018, 10:28 AM
There are plenty of female "Crossdressers" out there. Especially when you consider all of the dozens of various definitions (OPINIONS) here at this site.None of these are more right or more wrong.

Miss V
12-24-2018, 10:40 AM
We all want acceptance.

Micki_Finn
12-24-2018, 11:26 AM
I’ll play!
We all need oxygen to survive
We were all birthed by a woman
We all live on the same planet

That’s 3! Do I win?

Miss V
12-24-2018, 11:30 AM
We were all birthed by a woman

Trans men can give birth. Get with the times :D

Patience
12-24-2018, 11:48 AM
...we have to learn to cope with small minded people literally everywhere in the real and virtual world?

ClosetED
12-24-2018, 12:07 PM
We, despite the social taboo, wear clothing that for the current culture we are in, says should be worn by a different genetic sex. Why? Because it makes us happier for a short time at least. Why it makes us happier is a tougher question.
That should cover women wearing clothes made for men (not women's pants and jackets) and men wearing kilts or other cultural non-pant clothing.
We are all humans.
Hugs, Ellen

GaleWarning
12-24-2018, 12:16 PM
OK, so I was wrong …
We all have at least one X gene on our 23rd chromosome.

Alice B
12-24-2018, 01:29 PM
Pnties is a good answer, however I will suggest = the desire to express their female side in some form expressly female

Teresa
12-24-2018, 01:43 PM
Wild...,
I would personally say but no doubt someone will tell me I'm wrong but we are born wired differently after that I'm not sure what we have in common because we follow slightly different paths .

I don't think we will ever totally solve the riddle because it's very rarely static .

Teri Ray
12-24-2018, 01:46 PM
I am thinking this must be a trick question. Let me see if I have this question right...……………..What is it that all crossdressers (regardless of definition) all have in common? Ok here goes...…….My answer is...……….. "we all like to wear clothing judged to be those of a gender opposite to ours. Or maybe we could say that we all have a desire to crossdress. Nah that could be too obvious...…..I am sticking with "this is a trick question" After reading responses from others I have concluded that my answer is not an original thought (appears to be the same as others) so I withdraw my response. I am changing my response to none of us who crosdress really understand (know) why we like it. Final answer.

Wildaboutheels
12-24-2018, 01:52 PM
Someone already got it. It's what every single person who participates at this Forum has in common.

docrobbysherry
12-24-2018, 02:00 PM
Except for the CD fetishists, (panties), and engineers, (clothes of the opposite sex)?

I'd say we all can come up with stupid replies to mindless posts!:devil:

Hell on Heels
12-24-2018, 02:18 PM
Hell-o Wild,
Ellen got it...We’re all humans.

oooh Sherry! A new diaramma idea?...CDer’s from outer space!

Much Love,
Kristyn

prettytoes
12-24-2018, 03:32 PM
We, despite the social taboo, wear clothing that for the current culture we are in, says should be worn by a different genetic sex. Why? Because it makes us happier for a short time at least. Why it makes us happier is a tougher question.
That should cover women wearing clothes made for men (not women's pants and jackets) and men wearing kilts or other cultural non-pant clothing.
We are all humans.
Hugs, Ellen

I'll second that...in other words-"what she said"!

Ressie
12-24-2018, 04:52 PM
We've all worn at least one article of clothing associated with the opposite sex at least once.

Bobbi46
12-24-2018, 06:58 PM
There is no riddle! we are what we are just in different ways.

marlacd
12-24-2018, 07:15 PM
We approve of us.

That was simple. (I think)

Kelly DeWinter
12-24-2018, 07:20 PM
I was going to say peanut butter. Am I too far off ?

Tracii G
12-24-2018, 07:24 PM
I think you are writing a paper with all these semi personal questions lately LOLOL

Lydianne
12-24-2018, 08:59 PM
Looking at the questions, I think I see a method in the apparent madness. It demonstrates the intolerance within the community for those that go out with non-binary presentations even when they are successful at doing so :straightface:.

- Lydianne.

Tracii G
12-24-2018, 09:12 PM
There is intolerance here but its our job to disregard it and do things the way we want to LOL

docrobbysherry
12-25-2018, 01:46 AM
Hell-o Wild,
Ellen got it...We’re all humans.

oooh Sherry! A new diaramma idea?...CDer’s from outer space!

Much Love,
Kristyn

My picto story which includes this avatar is posted in the, "Photos", section here now, Krystyn!:daydreaming:

Roxanne Lanyon
12-25-2018, 06:44 AM
I LOVE ALL OF YOU GIRLS, SO MUCH! Roxanne Lanyon

rhonda
12-25-2018, 12:26 PM
TWO THINGS 1 We wear clothes of the opposite gender 2 Once lured into cd'ing you'll always be a cd'er no way to quit

GaleWarning
12-26-2018, 02:09 AM
Another commonality has occurred to me, thanks to a phrase in the Australian pop song, 'You're the Voice' by John Farnham.

"... we're all someone's daughter; we're all someone's son."

The song rocks, and is one of my favourites, for all sorts of reasons.

Amelie
12-26-2018, 07:43 PM
What does everyone here have in common. FEAR. One of these fears.
Fear of losing their job.
Fear of losing family.
Fear of losing friends.
Fear of shopping.
Fear of neighbors.
Fear of not finding a partner that loves them.
Fear of being lonely.
Fear of living life they want
Fear of the unknown and probably many more fears but I can't think anymore cause I'm tired.

Maria_mtf
12-27-2018, 08:43 AM
We all want to be happy

Jenny22
12-28-2018, 07:53 PM
"What do ALL Crossdressers have in common?" A mindset that we must do 'it.' Damn the torpedoes .....

GaleWarning
12-30-2018, 02:15 AM
What does everyone here have in common. FEAR. One of these fears.
Fear of losing their job.
Fear of losing family.
Fear of losing friends.
Fear of shopping.
Fear of neighbors.
Fear of not finding a partner that loves them.
Fear of being lonely.
Fear of living life they want
Fear of the unknown and probably many more fears but I can't think anymore cause I'm tired.

I think that this post requires some qualification, which I offer.

Many members are happy to be out and about, and have conquered any fears they may have had in the past.

I will agree that we all, at least to begin with, share a need to identify exactly what it is that we fear about our crossdressing, and then face it/them.

But deal with them rationally! Some fears are groundless, in our particular circumstances, and can be discarded, leading to greater freedom. Others may well be valid, at least for the moment, and will only lead to a LOSS of freedom if ignored or needlessly challenged.

Think before you act.

Teresa
12-30-2018, 07:16 AM
Jenny,
There lies the problem ! Dealing with a very powerful driving force , maybe the bottom line is finding what that force is and where it comes from ? It took me far too long to discover that one . If we could only openly admit we were born like it I'm sure life for many of us might have been a whole lot easier .

Roxanne Lanyon
12-30-2018, 07:42 AM
Girls,
I am happy as Roxanne. I just want to be accepted! Please?
"Roxanne, A Girl at heart"

Victoria_Winters
12-31-2018, 11:40 PM
Ok this is an interesting question / post. I'm going to say Panties every crossdresser in every flavor (as you so cleverly but it ) would probably include panties in there crossdressing.

I’m not big into panties. Sure I have two pair but never wear them. I tried them but felt.... restricting. I do a bra because of forms but that’s it.

Barbara Jo
01-01-2019, 12:01 AM
FWIW........

I once knew a CD who dressed really well, quite feminine in fact.
However she revealed that the one thing she would not wear is panties and she always wore male briefs under all her feminine finery.

I think it was some sort of a physiological thing as she was former navy and she frequently spoke of it.
It seemed that her wearing male briefs was her way assuring herself that she was still male at the core.