PDA

View Full Version : love you all , you're wonderful

Marie CD
03-21-2006, 12:22 PM
Greetings everybody,

I know I don't post a lot here but I do read what everybody post. I have gotten so much wonderful help from all of you that i just had to post and say a big thank you to everyone. I have only been CD'ing for 2 1/2 years (although i have wanted to for much longer) and it has only been in the last 5 months that i have been going out dressed. I have to addmit that the first time i was so scared.:eek: I could just see people pointing me out and making fun of me. Had it not been for the stories and the awesome advice I have gotten here i would never had been able to do it. Now i dress every day, I go to the store, out to dinner and just about everywhere dressed. I could never had done it with out the support and good advice i have gotten here and at home.
Thank You all so much.:happy:and I wish I could give each and every one of you a big hug. You all have made a possitive impact on my life.

love you all ,
hugs
Marie

sharifemme
03-21-2006, 01:31 PM
Marie...

If you ever get to redneck country, I'll collect that hug and give you one of mine! We are all grateful to have you here too!

Sharifemme

Jennaie
03-21-2006, 01:42 PM
Marie:

If you are going out that much you need to share some of your experiences with us. There are lots of people who you can help.

Don't think that your contribution to this forum is any less valued that any other member.

Your experience and expertise in "getting out" can help others who desire that as a goal to obtain it.

I'll take and return a hug any day.:happy: