PDA

View Full Version : human hair

suzannecarr
03-21-2006, 12:57 PM
:mad: :mad: hey girls, this is the second post by me, becuz I RECEIVED NO RESPONSE! anyway, id like to know what all i can do with it, ive posted a new avatar and profile pic with it on ! i really like how soft and manageable it is! can anyone please helo me cuz i dont want to ruin it, i used a curling iron on low after i had rolled it and it didnt dry good enough, anyway can i use hot rollers or irons, can i blow dry it? please inform me , thanks in advance , also let me know if you can what you think about the pics! luv suzanne:p :) :happy:

Jennaie
03-21-2006, 01:12 PM
Suzanne:

If you are talking about a real human hair wig, You can do anything with it you could do to your hair. I would suggest that you have it professionally done. Go to the beauty shop and have it styled on you, colored, highlighted, whatever.

Some human hair wigs are not very good quality although they cost twice what a synthetic wig cost. If your wig is not european and came from china or indoneisa, it may not take well to coloring. But it can be cut and styled.

Annaliese
03-21-2006, 01:28 PM
Suzanne it will all come in time I got my first wig 7 years ago I have tried to style it and it dose not look to bad but when I can I am going to go and get it styled by a pro. This is a good sit give it time.

Anna