PDA

View Full Version : sleeveless

paulaN
03-21-2006, 04:27 PM
I thought I would share this with everyone. the other day after I had showered and shaved arm pits, legs and face. I put lotion on my legs like I always do. so It's time to get dressed (in drab) Well this sleeveless tee shirt was poking around in my drawer and I had kept pushing it to the back but it kept coming up on top you know what I mean. so what the heack I'll wear It it's still winter here and I want all the warmth I can get. well when I put that sleeveless tee shirt on with my freshly shaved arm pits it was fantastic.I felt so girley I could not belive it. I doned my flannel shirt and I still felt girley almost as if i was dressing for a night out or something. I couldn't belive that a sleeveless shirt would make me feel that way. I wear panties every day and it does not have that kind of effect on me. has onyone ever put on an artical of clothing that did this to them when thay were not (getting dressed). I can tell you one thing I will be buying more sleeveless tee's in the future. even though I will not be able to wear them in summer because of my shaved arm pits. or may be I should where them in summer too. ummmm. and when I go shoping for some girls clothes I'll be looking for sleeveless. just thought I'd share my little experience. please excuse my spelling.

Julie Avery
03-21-2006, 04:46 PM
Couple of my odder ones: very short socks under jeans in drab, feeling the air on parts of my lower leg that are always covered by guy socks. The same socks, en femme in a jumper, no stockings - the air just touches me in ways it never does when I'm in drab, making me very conscious of the fact that I'm dressing against my ordinary gender.

If I could figure out some Latin-type name for a genetic male who's got a thing for ankle-length socks, I could become a footnote in a book somewhere ;)

trannie T
03-22-2006, 10:05 PM
Next you'll be shaving your legs and wearing shorts.

paulaN
03-22-2006, 10:12 PM
been their and done that all last summer and I'm gona do all this summer too. hee! hee!

HaleyPink2000
03-25-2006, 06:32 PM
Yes I did buy some Cami tops a month ago. I did order some also from lane Bryant online. But in their Store local to me I found the regular Cami tops. Bought 3 of them or so just to try them while wearing a skirt. The ones that had been ordered online came a few days later. They were as you had said just tank tops in diffrent colors. Sleveless.

I tried one and oh yeah it was great with a skirt. Loved the feeling and how it looked with my bra showing just a little. I don't shave under my arms. But I might have to start. I did wear them with a very short jacket. You know the type that just goes down below the arm pitt. Loved the look. Also it makes the necklace stand out nicely.