PDA

View Full Version : Has a Woman ever been Jealous how your legs look in stockings and Heels

Robbiegirl
01-02-2019, 11:39 AM
On the Carol Burnett show she twice did a Leg contest in which the audience was stunned at how good Her male actors looked in High Heels and stockings !

Most of you seem to have pretty nice legs are you a bit surprised how good you look in a dress and heels ?

Here are the two short videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLjSxUFtgi4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a3Q60guAUg

CrossKimmy
01-02-2019, 12:06 PM
Never dressed but I’ve had compliments on how nice my legs looked while in boy mode. The only thing I could think of was “wait until you see them in heels!” Hehehe

Robertacd
01-02-2019, 12:41 PM
Yes, ALL of them are jelous of how good my legs look in heels, nylons, and even bare legs in shorts.

Even DRAB throughout my life I have been told by women and even a few gay men that I have sexy legs.

So I believe it...

BTW: Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. ;)

Brenda Summers
01-02-2019, 12:59 PM
Yes, I have had numerous compliments and been told they wish they had legs that looked so good. It does give you a great feeling when you hear that.

ClosetED
01-02-2019, 01:23 PM
The member's here and FB have often complemented my legs. My wife, who has shapely lower legs, says my legs are better, which doesn't thrill her.
Hugs, Ellen

Megan Nicole
01-02-2019, 01:26 PM
I’m the only one who has seen my legs in hoes and heels, but have received lots of compliments on my legs going all the way back to my youth. Always told I have girl legs. My wife is jealous of the fact that my legs look so good, especially shaved and tan! -Meg

Foxy Lady
01-02-2019, 01:28 PM
My wife told me with my legs I could make pantyhose ads.

Ceera
01-02-2019, 01:43 PM
Well, I knew my legs looked at least reasonable, because for years as a male, while attending reniassance fairs or historical themed events with the Society for Creative Anachronism, I often wore outfits that had me in tights and a codpiece, with nothing hiding my legs, and usually a short tunic that left my rump visible, and my wife and other ladies loved how sexy it made my legs and butt look. And that was with flat-soled shoes!

Once I started dressing, I quickly learned that my legs, especially when in heels, were one of my best features. With my legs shaved smooth, and wearing short skirts as often as the weather permits, I frequently get complements from other ladies on how my legs look nicer than thairs!

Rhonda Jean
01-02-2019, 02:26 PM
I've had women "say" they were, but it was just a self-effacing compliment. I don't think any were actually jealous. I think we tend to misread those kind of compliments, not just on legs.

Desiree2bababe
01-02-2019, 02:30 PM
Yes most certainly, my legs were always my best asset. The ladies at World of Wigs often commented on them and also how well I walked in five inch heels.

kinky_caitlin
01-02-2019, 02:56 PM
Yes All the time in a skirt with and without heels and even once without hose.

Asew
01-02-2019, 03:03 PM
As a child, the only thing mentioned about my legs was in the third grade that I had skinny chicken legs. As male runner I have had a few compliments on my legs. And just yesterday, my mother in law was saying how I should wear more form fitting pants in male mode since I had great legs and I joked back that I should stick to skirts and she replied more like mini skirts.

Alice B
01-02-2019, 03:11 PM
Many, many times from total strangers and family members. My wife said she was jealous about my legs.My respopnse was - yea, but you have boobs. To that she simply left the room

Teresa
01-02-2019, 04:20 PM
Robbie,
My legs are often commented on . Women on the whole don't comment on other women they say they look nice even if the may not have the best of figures but the one thing they do pass comment on is a good pair of legs . My daughter said I have better legs than her , she believes part of my wife's problem is my figure and legs, her mother in law says she wish she had " Pins " like mine . I often get comments in changing rooms .

Wildaboutheels
01-02-2019, 07:12 PM
No big mystery here.

What do the 2 mega threads in the P&V have in common?

DUH! It IS the easiest FEMALE BODY PART for men to pull off....

Views AND Replies (pictures) from actual Members.

ONLY members.

Raw DATA. Those numbers have nothing to do with opinions, advice, experience or possibly wild speculation.

Cross Dressing IS Visually driven for most members. Especially in their younger years. It's also why there are so few FtM CDers. Most Women are simply incapable of having their brains "corrupted" by their vision. That would go against their most basic progamming.

mbmeen12
01-03-2019, 03:57 AM
Yes my GG says she cant tell the difference of me from a natural GG from behind....

Beverley Sims
01-03-2019, 04:18 AM
When I was younger, a lot of my girlfriends were certainly envious, also the lack of makeup I needed to wear out.

In the summer just a little powder to dull the shiny spots, mascara for longer than natural eyelashes and a little bit of eyebrow pencil to highlight the brows.

biancabellelover
01-03-2019, 05:02 AM
My wife and some of her friends have commented on how good my legs look.

In my case years (decades) of running, cycling and swimming (all good cardio; I’ve never done weights) have given me shapely legs. On the down side, a few years of kickboxing and freckled complexion mean that I need to wear stockings for the best effect.

Michelle

deebra
01-03-2019, 07:30 AM
To deviate from the post just a little but it has to do with legs in heels. Two weeks ago I was walking through WalMart when a person walked in front of me wearing a mid thigh skirt. Weather had just turned cold overnight and ever one was in long pants and jackets so this immediately got my attention. As she was walking swiftly away I clocked them as male legs, 100%, no doubt. Being curious I tried to find an aisle she was coming down to check her out further but couldn't make it work. These had muscular calves that really bulged out, never ever seen legs like that on a woman, just men that have done hard work and body builders. I would bet the rent that the only thing you would find at the top of those legs were panties and male parts. But I had a good feeling that she was out. A week later I saw another CD in another WalMart, love seeing us out.

Connie D50
01-03-2019, 07:38 AM
I always remember this I saw watching this show and always wish I had those legs lolol and but on those hose.

Teresa
01-03-2019, 08:36 AM
Wild...,
You really do come out with some sweeping statements .

There are far more F/M than you realise . In many converstions with the public I've heard of more F/M than M/F . The mix of the two is some gender clinics is now 50/50 .

As for our brains being corrupted by our vision, in my younger years what I looked like in the mirror had no interest to me , it was my brain trying to decide if I was male or female and the clothes may have felt good to wear but weren't always good to look at .

t-girlxsophie
01-03-2019, 08:41 AM
When my wife introduced her sister to me dressed, first thing she noticed was how shapely my legs looked, told me she was quite jealous of them.Girls I've told at work and shown pics to its first thing they mention as well

Sophie

rockerreds
01-03-2019, 08:45 AM
Yes, it happens quite often!

Krisi
01-03-2019, 08:46 AM
I've had women "say" they were, but it was just a self-effacing compliment. I don't think any were actually jealous. I think we tend to misread those kind of compliments, not just on legs.

I agree. They are just being polite or making conversation. My wife once commented that I looked better in a skirt than she does. It's not true and we both know it.

Majella St Gerard
01-03-2019, 09:16 AM
I've been getting compliments on my legs since I was a lad. I've been playfully critiqued by friends and family on Facebook for pictures posted of my legs on display

Ressie
01-03-2019, 09:48 AM
Muscle tissue vs fat tissue is the main difference between men's and women's legs. Hence, most of men's legs are thinner. Some women have very big thighs and would kill to have less fatty men's thighs.

So yes, I've had women that were a bit envious of my legs. But, I know better! Women's legs generally have a feminine shape while men's have a masculine shape. That muscle tissue men have is a giveaway IMO.

Robbiegirl
01-03-2019, 11:29 AM
Muscle tissue vs fat tissue is the main difference between men's and women's legs. Hence, most of men's legs are thinner. Some women have very big thighs and would kill to have less fatty men's thighs.

So yes, I've had women that were a bit envious of my legs. But, I know better! Women's legs generally have a feminine shape while men's have a masculine shape. That muscle tissue men have is a giveaway IMO.

I hear what you are saying but again the men won the legs contest on the show !

Wildaboutheels
01-03-2019, 11:40 AM
I am more than a bit puzzled by quite a few responses to this thread. Maybe someone can 'splain it? It would appear that some who have posted to this thread have NEVER been to the P&V gallery. Do you not understand that what you seldom or never see there is just as telling as what IS popular?

Stephanie47
01-03-2019, 12:52 PM
Years ago my legs drew a lot of positive comments for their shape and length (six foot one-ish). I've never had hair follicles on the calves and thighs, and, very little on the shins. Being blond any hair I did have was fine and few. I never presented my legs in hosiery, but, if I got good review en drab I suspect the comments would also be positive. Now, as aging has set in I do need hosiery to mask those spider veins. The shape is still there.

Cassandra Lynn
01-03-2019, 03:14 PM
I have really nice legs and feet and love summer and wearing short ladies khakis and women's sandals.
I've had some comments that we're anywhere from truly kind and appreciative to sarcastic and down right mean.
One lady went so far as to say "that isn't right, your legs and feet are prettier than many women's ".

Which is really fun for me because I respond with the biggest smile and most charming and heartfelt thanx.
That particular gal I think was trying to shame me, and my attitude really disarmed her.

Cass

Lucy23
01-03-2019, 03:17 PM
My girlfriend says that my legs are pantyhose ad material, and that she loves seeing them in a skirt, patterned pantyhose and heels. My therapist said that I have great legs as well.

April T
01-03-2019, 04:57 PM
Recently, two women told me they wished they had my legs. I hiked up my skirt a bit and we went shopping. It was wonderful!

GemmaK
01-03-2019, 04:58 PM
Went out dressed on NYE in a mini-dress - not for the first time, numerous compliments on how good my legs are.

rachel_rachel
01-03-2019, 05:43 PM
All the time when I go Instore and try clothes on. New manager at what was my friends store now, she saw me for the first time yesterday.. couldn’t keep her eyes off!

Becky Blue
01-03-2019, 06:19 PM
I have been told on a number of occasions by GG's its not fair that you have legs like that.. given mens legs are generally more muscly it kind of makes sense I guess.

suzanne
01-03-2019, 07:31 PM
Did anyone notice how Lyle Wagner (#4) tried to fake his comfort level in his shoes by standing on his ankles? A dead giveaway. That dude is a closeted CD for sure. Harvey Korman (#5) owns it like a pro. He's my hero.

Heels look good on practically everybody. A couple of years ago, I saw a live performance of Kinky Boots. The CD character was played by a former winner of RuPauls Drag Race, so it's not really a fair comparison, but he looked beyond amazing in every outfit, male or female, that he wore in the play. In one scene, he wore a conventional men's suit with 5 inch heels. To die for. But he's a professional, so one could argue that he's the exception. I disagree. I once read where one female celeb is quoted as saying "Some men look very good in a dress." I'll go further. Most men can look very good in a dress if it's the right one for their shape.

When I go out, I am most often in a dress or skirt above the knee, and either wedges or heels. At over 6ft tall in bare feet, I totally don't need the extra height, but I'm in love with how my shoes make my feet look smaller and my legs look longer. Women are constantly complimenting my choice of shoes, and if they say anything about my legs, they are "To Die For". One SA friend says "I hate you. Your legs are so nice."

Jane G
01-03-2019, 09:09 PM
Hell yes. I have great legs, stockings or no. :heehee:

Roxy_legs
01-04-2019, 08:08 PM
I still have great legs, swimming, running and cycling, keep them in shape.
I keep them smooth and tanned.

CONSUELO
01-05-2019, 10:33 AM
My first wife was very envious of my legs and many of my women friends comment on them. Good looking legs are a sexy item for many women. In stockings and heels they look very shapely and feminine. I also run, walk and cycle a lot and that helps keep them looking shapely but not stringy or over muscled. That said, the rest of me does not look very feminine and needs a lot of help.
Forgot to mention that I keep them hairless too with regular waxing and depilation.

Gillian Gigs
01-05-2019, 01:01 PM
My wife has told me that if she had my legs, she would wear dresses/skirts way more often.

Sabrina133
01-05-2019, 01:11 PM
LOL - Yup. My wife says i have great legs as do a few of my female colleagues.

Laura28
01-05-2019, 02:01 PM
My thinks I have great legs and comments on them all the time.

Jenn A116
01-05-2019, 08:05 PM
The cynic in me wonders how many compliments about legs are just being nice and finding something to compliment. Women always seem to find a thing to compliment when they see each other. Perhaps its our legs that is the most easily emulated?

TheHiddenMe
01-05-2019, 09:35 PM
Yes, a couple of my GG friends (ones I met because I went out dressed) have complimented my legs.

And as a bonus, last month I was trying on a dress and taking a picture in a store mirror, and a nearby man waiting on his wife said, "you have phenomenal legs; you might as well show them off."

ReineD
01-05-2019, 11:02 PM
Before the curtain went up in Carol Burnett’s video, I immediately knew the last two were male. Go to the 35 second mark and notice how much bigger are the last two sets of legs compared to the first three.

Other than that, I don’t ever see any difference between male and female legs. I’ve been in dozens of life drawing classes (nude models) and I’ve drawn countless nude males and females over the years. The only real difference is size as previously mentioned and between people who have skinny vs. fat legs. Women in later life tend to put on a bit more weight on the ankles and knees than men of the same age, and this could account for a woman thinking she’d rather her legs look skinnier like her husband’s. But other than that, I don’t see any reason why women should be jealous of men’s legs.

elizabethjonescd
01-06-2019, 10:14 AM
When ever I go out dressed I get comments and compliments from both men and women. I tend to wear dresses and nice high heels when out dressed

It amazes me when I walk into a store and guys will simply stare at my legs and heels then eventually make eye contact

I always have consider my legs my best attribute

susan54
01-06-2019, 12:33 PM
I get compliments from women on my legs, my figure and my outfits. I have had one woman friend refuse to wear a short skirt if I am going to wear one as she did not want her legs seen alongside mine. I have had a personal shopper give me a row for not wearing shorter skirts with legs like mine. I admit I picked No. 5 in the leg line up but I am not viewing this as evidence that men have better legs than women. I am heterosexual and a leg man and I look at a lot of legs. The reason women make 'jealous' remarks does not mean our legs are better - it is to do with the way women are bombarded with images that give them a poor self image. The women who say my legs are way better than theirs are invariably wrong. I still like getting the compliments, though.

lingerieLiz
01-06-2019, 09:35 PM
When I was young (15) the neighbor girl told me she was jealous of my legs and wished hers would look like that.

DeeDeeB
01-06-2019, 09:38 PM
First Halloween I went to work as Elvira in 2001, the ladies were comparing their legs to mine, with some despair. :) My wife passed on that her boss (a marathon runner) wished for legs like mine. So, I suspect a yes here.

DeeDee :fairy1:

Dontknowy
01-07-2019, 04:50 AM
All the time LOL. My wife tells me almost daily how it makes her sick that my legs look so amazing and sexy, weather bare, or in leggings or nylons, or anything, she loves them and how they look

Alice Torn
01-07-2019, 01:40 PM
Yes, at least two. I am amazed at how long, sexy and shapely my legs are, in hose and heels!! Makes me feel bad i am a guy, and not a gal sometimes. However, a true GG still has better thighs.

CD Tammy
01-07-2019, 03:58 PM
One girl that I dated and told about my secret crossdressing, commented that when I was wearing a short skirt, pantyhose, and high heels, my legs were sexier than hers. She even told me that she was jealous.

fun4metoo2004
01-07-2019, 04:55 PM
I remember that Episode growing up.

On my recent and first outing dressed, the women were all jealous of my legs, and that fact that I was able to walk in heels that were higher than most of the gals could wear.

Miss V
01-07-2019, 05:01 PM
Yeah, just recently my sister complained that I inherited long legs and she got short ones (After seeing a pic of me in stockings).

My legs aren't a great shape though. My calfs are kind of chunky :(

Krea
01-09-2019, 08:12 AM
Yes, my wife says that she really wishes she had legs like mine. They are probably my best feature for CDing. I always remind her that i think hers are nice anyway.

Carla Bell
01-10-2019, 02:39 PM
My wife has expressed her jelousy

Alexis00
01-21-2019, 01:09 AM
Never heard jealousy, but have received compliments.

A GF bought me some sheer black lace stockings for a Halloween event and the amount of attention I received got a little uncomfortable. But they are sexy!

I stick to solid unless I'm looking for negative attention.

Stacy Darling
01-21-2019, 06:00 AM
What to say Robbie? Chicks look at me quite often, or a lot!

What do they want to get from it?

Possibly I'm bitter as they would like to look kike me?

Vain yet true!
Stacy!

abby054
01-21-2019, 10:31 AM
Reminds me of the pantyhose commercials starring Joe Namath. His legs looked pretty good.

Desiree2bababe
01-23-2019, 09:20 AM
Yes, always. My legs were and still are my best asset.

StephanieCLT
01-23-2019, 11:54 AM
Yes. Well, not in the "jealousy" realm that I'm aware of, but as a guy, I've been told I have very nice legs. Then, when out last year in Stephanie mode, I was wearing an LBD with black strappy heels to a nice restaurant. Took a seat at the bar before being seated at my table, and the woman next to me looked over and said, "I saw you when you came in. You have amazing legs."

stephenie3756
01-23-2019, 02:11 PM
StephanieCLT- she was telling the truth - you do have amazing legs ;)

GenevieveF
01-24-2019, 03:40 PM
My wife has commented that I look much better in stockings and heels than she does. I know I have nice legs and ankles because she told me so.

Jennifer in CO
01-24-2019, 11:53 PM
How about somewhere between jealous and envious? My wife always said my legs were to die for but it all starts at my butt! While I didn't have a "bubble butt" back then it was fairly round. Add a short skirt and a pair of Legg's Shear Energy hose with 3" heels and she would often say she never really looked at a woman's behind before but can't take her eyes off of mine. I did cause an accident once at a restaurant. We were joking around and I slid my legs out from under the table (legs crossed at the thigh) and sat slightly sideways (I was wearing a very short LBD). Seems the waiter walking by was looking at my legs and didn't notice the guy to the side of us who was apparently also looking at my legs and the waiter tripped over the guys foot (this all per my Wife).

BLACK STOCKINGS
01-26-2019, 07:19 AM
All the time. I dress up for Halloween almost every year and hand out candy....always get compliments on my legs and how I look.

andreah
03-03-2019, 10:46 AM
yes by my next door neighbor that lives on the same floor as I do , she caught me a few times in my skirt heels and hose , she told me I had sexy legs that most women would kill for and that I was lucky , I told her thanks

Emi GG
03-03-2019, 01:50 PM
My SO looks SO MUCH BETTER in stockings and heels than I ever could! Seriously. To die for.

Brandie.n
03-03-2019, 05:08 PM
OH yea all the time all my Girlfriends has been jealous even my female friends.I vacationed in California i wore shorts the hole trip and my female friends counted how many guys was checking out my legs and i was in guy mode.

ReineD
03-07-2019, 05:34 AM
That is so true, MiniRock, the part about men's ankles being narrower than women's (past a certain age), men having shapely calves because they are more muscular, and thinner thighs because women tend to put on weight in the thigh more than men do (past a certain age). But I disagree with the notion that men who make their legs look like women's by shaving, somehow "encroach" on female territory. Why do so many of you persist in believing that women feel jealous or encroached upon. Granted, if a woman is overweight she might want to be skinnier, but what is it about this that makes you believe that women resent people who have skinnier legs than they do.

You must think of us very poorly if you believe that we are so petty. Or, you must really want women to be jealous of you?

Robbiegirl
03-07-2019, 11:21 AM
Perhaps when I created this thread I should not have used the word Jealous.

What I meant to point out was mearly the fact that men's legs look surprisingly good in women's clothes !

Meghan4now
03-08-2019, 09:33 AM
So I've been told by women a few times, but like Reine says, they really are not jealous, just being complimentary. And I appreciate it. And I think their compliments are sincere. That's love!

Paula G
03-08-2019, 07:40 PM
My wife is the only one who's seen me dressed, and she said that I look better in heels and stockings than she did.

Vickie_CDTV
03-09-2019, 07:40 PM
Never, ever happened.

I have been complemented on my shoes, and on my style and what I am wearing. But, a woman has never been envious of any part of my body.

Bea_
03-09-2019, 08:25 PM
My wife has commented many times that she wishes she had my legs when i wear leggings. I have never worn pantyhose around her and my hairy legs don't give me an enviable look to her when in a skirt or dress.

My legs are pretty much average for a guy and not particularly impressive 'as a guy' while in fitted leggings. They'd actually be pretty average to nice on a woman. In black leggings, in a room full of women in black leggings, my legs would be indistinguishable on their own. From the hips up, my body shape is all guy.

DeeDeeB
03-09-2019, 09:03 PM
First time I went to work as Elvira - Halloween 2001 - female managers were pulling up their slacks and asking for a vote. Not sure who won.

Dee :fairy1:

ReineD
03-10-2019, 12:42 AM
What I meant to point out was mearly the fact that men's legs look surprisingly good in women's clothes !

Yes, they do! :)

Beverley Sims
03-10-2019, 01:05 AM
Jealous is not the word, more like envious in my case.

That was a few years ago, not so much envy now. :-)

Emily26
03-10-2019, 11:30 AM
When I shave and wear a dress or skirt, my wife always comments on my legs. Wish it was the same for my shoulders or arms!