PDA

View Full Version : Are Cross-Dressers Normal People?

Judy-Somthing
01-03-2019, 10:50 PM
I've done electronic design and repair, carpentry, automotive repair, but I like to dress as a woman one an a while! Am I normal?
Are you normal?

Georgia K
01-03-2019, 11:02 PM
What's normal for you may not be for the next person . And honestly who would want to be normal ? Whatever that may be lol

Crissy 107
01-03-2019, 11:03 PM
Judy, Don’t worry, you’re normal, we’re all normal. It’s the guys who don’t cross dress that are sort of odd to me.

Periwinkle
01-03-2019, 11:26 PM
What even is normal? I'm always aspiring for self-improvement, and being helpful to others. I'm not a perfect person, but I try. I'm an artist. I write, I draw, I sing, and I love fashion. I certainly don't fit into the box society tries to put all of us in, and maybe you don't entirely either, but that is never a bad thing. And no one should ever make you feel like it is.

Laura28
01-03-2019, 11:35 PM
Normal no. I would classify normal as the majority. Are we special hell yes. Lol.

chelyann
01-03-2019, 11:48 PM
normal compared to what ?
who gets to decide what normal is ?
if its is the government then every one is abnormal !

Aunt Kelly
01-03-2019, 11:50 PM
Normal... Now there's a loaded term. Georgia illustrates the problem; everybody thinks that their gauge is the right one. Of course, each of those gauges are skewed by education, local culture and of course, politics and religion. What most people don't understand is that normal and average are not the same thing at all. Average is what most of us look like, act like, eat, drink, wear... Normal, on the other hand, is a spectrum, a measurable distribution of skin color, eye color, hair color, IQ's, tastes, and... behaviors. A certain percentage of a given population will be gifted (artstically, intellectually), or red heads, or ...transgender. Always. Yes, we are outliers, far from "average", but we are also unquestionably normal.

Robertacd
01-03-2019, 11:58 PM
Well as others have said normal is in the eye of the beholder, but I can tell you this besides liking to dress like a woman, we seem to have a lot in common like careers...

So I would say you are as normal as I am. ;p

Tania75
01-04-2019, 12:12 AM
I consider myself a normal person working in a blue collar industrial environment, and living in general suburbia, and like all normal people, have a hobby. My hobby happens to be crossdressing, which, while maybe not typical, is interesting and enjoyable. exactly what a hobby should be.

Patience
01-04-2019, 12:14 AM
It is perfectly possible to be normal without having to be ordinary.

Tania75
01-04-2019, 12:26 AM
I cannot remember the wise person who originally said it, but the quote was "You can be absolutely anything in life that you want to be, just don't be dull and boring".

Rachelakld
01-04-2019, 12:33 AM
Yes, quite normal.
I'm avionics, enjoy wood and metal working, painting, panel beating, parachuting, sowing and skiing, handcraft and hang gliding, cooking and rock climbing etc etc

Anna Stouf
01-04-2019, 12:49 AM
I recently got dumped by a potential girlfriend who said I am not normal. But if you look at her bigoted, narrow minded world, you can easily see that she is the one who is not normal.

Normal is a relative term. If you take the average of the whole world, then yes, we are normal.

GaleWarning
01-04-2019, 01:00 AM
Why be normal? :eek:

Gillian Gigs
01-04-2019, 01:09 AM
Normal is conforming to a standard, regular, or usual, way within a society. The problem is that what is "normal" in one society is not necessarily "normal" in another society. So who's standard do you want to be compared to??? Certain forms of violence are getting normal in one part of the world, but not another. My normal is to love, and accept people. To be loved, and accepted regardless of my traits, quirks and CD'ing habits. We all need to put down our gavel, take off our robe, stop judging one another and start loving one another! You are normal, it's society that is a half a bubble off of plumb.

Beverley Sims
01-04-2019, 01:32 AM
Judy,
You are as normal as the rest of us crazy mixed up bunch that goes to make this forum the interesting place that it is.

A question, "Is the big hairy chested, testosterone charged and bearded control freak that makes his wife's life hard considered normal?"

I bet he thinks he is. :-)

Rochal Tukque
01-04-2019, 02:43 AM
Normal is 98.6 degrees for humans and sweat running down places you don't like in the summer.
Aircraft engineer, like to burn things on the stove and sew all my own clothes and I think I look better as girl than I ever did as I guy. But Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Honored to meet all you way most better than normal girls!

bridget thronton
01-04-2019, 02:47 AM
Normal can be boring - everyone is unique and should strive to be happy (whatever that means)

Macey
01-04-2019, 03:10 AM
Is it 'normal' in the sense of 'the usual state of being'? I'd say no in most contexts.

Is it 'natural' in the sense of 'this is a standard variation of human behavior'? I'd say yes. People have been crossdressing for one reason or another for thousands of years.

I consider crossdressing, and the underlaying subtext of wrestling with gender as one aspect of the never ending quest for 'self'. For every ten crossdressers there are probably twenty different reasons for doing it, each reason a slightly different shade of the uniqueness that is the individual, and each expression of it a small part of the great compilation that is humanity. Viva la differences in humanity! What a boring world it would be otherwise.

Am I 'normal'? No, not in the 'clinical' sense of the world. Am I a 'natural' person who revels in my own path and how that relates to the rest of creation? Yes! And I am so grateful for it. All of it!

Hell on Heels
01-04-2019, 03:36 AM
The way I see it there are only a few options to choose from...
• Normal
• Abnormal
• Paranornal
Am I normal? I suppose that’d be my preferred option.
Much Love,
Kristyn

mbmeen12
01-04-2019, 04:06 AM
I think we are more normal that what we perceive. We just express are selves more.....I bet in the right setting and stimuli you can get someone wear an article of clothing.

KatieGG
01-04-2019, 04:11 AM
Everyone's normal is different. For example if I came home and found my husband wearing a flannel shirt and wrangler jeans doing yard work I'd say "wtf is going on, this is weird. But coming home and seeing him wearing yoga pants and a cami skateboarding in our empty pool, I wouldn't even think twice about it.

abbiedrake
01-04-2019, 05:26 AM
This question presupposes that CDs are a homogenous bloc, which we're clearly not. People who sneer at those CDs for whom CDing is a sexual fetish, well, I find their intolerance intolerably (irony intended).
I guess that's the crux of it for me. Any behaviour that results in no harm to others should be allowed to be normalised and respected, odd as it may be. I mean there are enough behaviours that do harm others than we could fixate on and fix first.
Besides, as my good lady says, normal's just a setting on the drier. But then she's wrong. I checked. It isn't. 😄

Teresa
01-04-2019, 06:09 AM
Judy,
The term " Normal " could be reworded as socially acceptable , that gets round the question of what is normal .

I feel now after a year of dressing everyday and going about my normal chores and errands that I'm not crossdressing anymore , I feel so comfortable it feels normal ( socially accepted ) .

OK you have the DADT situation to deal with and all the comments , some of which claim you're not normal , it's weird to wear women's clothes ! I hope you get to the point where where they aren't women's clothes but yours , to quote Eddie Izzard . I must admit it's a wonderful situation to reach , I now shop for Teresa not a crossdresser .

In my thread " A wonderful day out " feeling normal really did come home to me .

sara66
01-04-2019, 07:18 AM
I am far from normal. "Normal" people are boring.

Sara :heehee:

GretchenM
01-04-2019, 07:31 AM
The total population of humanity is diverse. I think that has been established for some time. That diversity is based on many criteria, so what is normal is variable and changeable. But normal is an illusion unless it is considered to be the middle 67% of a "normal distribution" which is defined by graphing selected criteria rather than all possible criteria So, "normal" seems to be similar to "common" in some respects.

But does that mean all those on the wings of the bell-shaped curve automatically become abnormal? Not at all. They are just variations on the middle 67%. As many psychologists are beginning to recognize, thanks to the work of behavioral geneticists, "abnormal is normal" in that what is commonly thought of as abnormal is just that which is closer to the ends of a normal distribution curve. There are exceptions of course, but not many. One of the important aspects appears to be whether the behavior is detrimental to others. That brings in ethics and morals. And that gets really messy. But the fact is, with respect to our behavioral and psychological patterns, on the average, 50% of that behavior is either genetic or it has its roots in genetic. So, the diversity of humanity is largely due to genetics and not environment and learning. In short, some of us are necessarily different in ways that other people are not and there isn't much anyone can do about it.

Judy, you are as normal as could be except with regard to one criterion. You have the ability to put on women's clothing, makeup and all that and become a drop dead gorgeous woman. That is a gift! It is different, but it is not abnormal anymore than having an IQ of 200 is abnormal or, for that matter, and IQ of 50. But being different in one criterion that does absolutely no harm to anyone does not make someone abnormal. Anyone who thinks that is probably toxic and judgmental.

alwayshave
01-04-2019, 08:00 AM
Judy, Normal is a relative term and therefore cannot be used as a bench mark. Therefore, I am more normal than some and less normal than others.

CarlaWestin
01-04-2019, 08:09 AM
Oh Judy, this thread is such a tease. Just the word normal is intrinsically funny. A fixed evaluation that has an infinite range of definition.
I know that having very female breasts is my normal zone. Warm, bouncy and delightful. Normal.

MarinaTwelve200
01-04-2019, 08:11 AM
SOME of us are and some of us are NOT------It depends upon WHY we cross-dress. Cross dressing is symptomatic of a wide range of environmental and psychological conditions, preferences and objectives--- no one "cause". We have US "normal" folks, and we have people like "Norman Bates" too.

Ressie
01-04-2019, 08:32 AM
Normal people aren't even normal!

Meghan4now
01-04-2019, 08:51 AM
Judy,

It all depends. I am sure in some aspects of your life you are "normal" and others you are not. As has been mentioned, normality is a bell curve distribution. But even the tails fall within the distribution. Outliers are due to special causes. So many engineers, scientists and even financial analyst here, this should be well understood.

However a human is not defined by a single variable. We are seriously multivariate creatures. So you can be normal in one aspect (gosh who doesn't like pizza) but not in another (I irrationally abhor mayonnaise).

So Judy, the answer is yes and no, but maybe you need to get over your lack of normality. Constantly comparing your self to others can lead to depression and unhappiness.

deebra
01-04-2019, 09:25 AM
Judy I get what you are saying, tucking up inside that on most men hang down, wearing a skimpy thong designed for no package, a bra with nothing natural to put in it. But doing this compared to driving a race car at 200 MPH, I would say we are more normal than the driver.

Krisi
01-04-2019, 09:31 AM
It's not considered "normal" for men to wear fake boobs, fake butts and fake hair and dress up in women's clothes so in that sense you're not "normal". On the other hand, we are all different to some extent so what exactly is "normal"?

My suggestion - Don't worry about it.

kinky_caitlin
01-04-2019, 09:53 AM
We are as normal as any other group. We just don't entirely fit the societal mold which to me is very boring anyway, so who cares, just be yourself!

CONSUELO
01-04-2019, 10:12 AM
Nornalcy is a big broad tent and yes you fit inside it. The word normal does not work in human affairs as humankind just contains a huge variety.

Teri Ray
01-04-2019, 10:13 AM
Here is what I find is normal among crossdressers. I believe people who crossdress come from a clear cross section of normal people in society. That is all types of people have the desire to crossdress. white collar, blue collar and no collar workers. School Teachers, Police, Doctors and Truck Drivers and Carpenters for example. So from the perspective that anyone can be a crossdresser it appears to me that we are as normal as people in society who have a desire to jump out of airplanes (skydivers) or climb up steep rocks free style.

Is it OK to say I am normal ………...except for....????

Tracii G
01-04-2019, 10:44 AM
The world is a tuxedo and I am a pair of brown shoes.

Danielle_cder
01-04-2019, 12:29 PM
I’m pretty un-normal, I drive a hd diesel truck, I weld, I love my children, I love my wife, I pay my bills on time, I crossdress...

Mickitv
01-04-2019, 12:51 PM
I have to agree with many of the comments. I don't know what "Normal" really is to a person. I feel I am perfectly normal probably more so now than I use to because of these types of websites and the "Normal" people on them.

kimdl93
01-04-2019, 12:58 PM
Not entirely...certainly not average. A friend of mine is a counselor. He often says that ‘everybody has something’. I suppose part of what made many of us so self conscious, even self loathing, was the adolescent notion that we, individually, were the only ones who had “something”.

Asew
01-04-2019, 01:25 PM
Perhaps we are a normal variation on normal :)

Nikki A.
01-04-2019, 01:33 PM
Since I haven't killed anyone yet, I do consider myself normal. However I do consider myself being a little different "with a special set of skills".

Francene Lola Dupree
01-04-2019, 02:44 PM
I'm definitely NOT normal, and i strive to ensure that i stay that way.

I'm fortunate that my parents followed the advice of Friedrich Nietzsche;

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently"

I am me, nothing else, and i make no apologies for that

xXx

Confucius
01-04-2019, 03:05 PM
I am kind and loving, generous and helpful. I am a team player. I have never been in trouble with the law. I keep my wife happy. I am well educated. I am a good employee and always strive to please my boss. However I don't consider myself normal.

Being a crossdresser doesn't make me a bad person, or a mentally ill person. It only means that I can find comfort and happiness in crossdressing. If that means we aren't normal, then maybe we should consider ourselves extraordinary.

junetv
01-04-2019, 03:36 PM
I don't fit any molds/stereotypes.

I'm of Korean descent, but I don't speak Korean.
I'm a DIY'er, I have fixed small electronics, appliances, home remodel, welding, auto mechanical and body repair.
I'm an evangelical, who supports the right for women to choose
I have voted both Republican and Democrat
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock-n-roll

I consider myself sane and rational, but normal...no.

Traci H
01-04-2019, 03:38 PM
Besides, as my good lady says, normal's just a setting on the drier. But then she's wrong. I checked. It isn't. 😄

In so many ways, I do not want to be normal. How boring would that be!

Oh, I have always liked that line about normal only being a setting on a dryer. In fact I use that line quite often with friends and family. I just checked mine and sure enough, that's all it is!

Diane Taylor
01-04-2019, 03:44 PM
What's normal????? I do everything a so-called "normal" person does. The type of clothing I wear while doing "normal" things shouldn't mean a thing.

Maid_Marion
01-04-2019, 05:14 PM
Me? Not even close.

JeanTG
01-04-2019, 05:42 PM
Without a definition of normal, it's pretty hard to say who/what normal is.

I will say this though: do not confuse "conformist" with "normal".

Leslie Mary S
01-04-2019, 05:51 PM
Am I normal? I hope not! I like being me. It is others that cant stand me because I don't fit into their "ME and MINE" mold.

Alice Torn
01-04-2019, 06:55 PM
All humans are a bit crazy, or very crazy. All we like sheep have also gone astray. One day at a time on a planet held captive. I have been a gravedigger, military, sensitive, but blue collar conservative in most things,outdoorsy old bachelor, but have had a mental compulsion to occasionally dress up, as the woman of my dreams now and then. Not very common .

marlacd
01-04-2019, 07:35 PM
At last I checked, I was. But then, I did climb aboard my big scoot today and took a 40 mile ride. The temp was hovering around 50, I went because I could.

I'd like to believe that we think out of the box. We choose to do things that most men wouldn't. I'd expect that we are more inventive. Unique solutions would be more likely to come from us. Are we smarter than the average bear? Perhaps.

Some years ago. I was in a Flickr group. A question came up about what we did for a living. It was rather surprising, that a good many members were in positions of management, engineering, skilled labor, tradesmen, and such. And toss in a fair share of doctors, lawyers, brokers, ect. Put aside our inclinations, we may have people in here with some pretty impressive resumes.

Are we normal? No, I'm inclined to believe we're above normal.

Jenn A116
01-04-2019, 07:39 PM
No you are not normal. Normal people don't do both electronic design and carpentry. ;)

Heather Anne
01-04-2019, 09:02 PM
A really simple answer - YES!!!

Suzie Petersen
01-05-2019, 12:33 AM
Traci H: Oh, I have always like that line about normal only being a setting on a dryer. In fact I use that line quite often with friends and family. I just checked mine and sure enough, that's all it is!

But then again, that dryer also offers the choices of "Delicate" and even "Super Delicate".
I prefer those settings to "Normal" on most days.
And other times, "Heavy Duty" fits best 😏

Stephanie47
01-05-2019, 01:03 AM
Sometimes the abnormal becomes the normal. That's not necessarily a good thing. Look at Washington, D.C. Me? I do not like single word all inclusive descriptions. I like to express myself in sentences and paragraphs.

sometimes_miss
01-05-2019, 01:51 AM
Well, not really. After all, we're doing something that goes against our own self interest when it comes to continuing our own genetic line, in that we're intentionally making ourselves into something attractive to other males instead of females, and even though we know that, we still do it. And that isn't normal for any species.

Meghan4now
01-05-2019, 10:53 AM
Lexi,

Now that I've had children, it ok since I've done my duty????

I get what you are saying, but I think your staying close to the hyperbolic line. Ooooh more fun with math. First statistical distributions, now conical sections. Who knew participating in a crossdressing forum could be so educational!

Sabrina133
01-05-2019, 01:13 PM
I live full time as a woman - I am absolutly normal because a. It hurst no one and b. it is who i am.

SherriePall
01-05-2019, 01:21 PM
Once in a while, I will think to myself, "Why can't you be normal?" Then I look around and see all these "normal" people around me and I realize that I wouldn't want to be any of them because, to me, they are not normal.

Sabrina133
01-05-2019, 01:26 PM
Great answer Sherry and you are so right. ITs hard to define normal when we look at what is stated as "normal" by others.

Leonora
01-05-2019, 01:52 PM
I think you would have to determine what normal was, but I think there are various normals. We all have our own normal so if you are happy in your own skin go with. Well if it not harmful to some one you care about.

Aunt Kelly
01-05-2019, 02:41 PM
Again, WRT gender identity specifically, we are normal. We are part of that subset of humanity that makes up that normal distribution of gender identity across the population. Not average - normal.

ShelbyDawn
01-05-2019, 03:34 PM
Absolutely. Normal is a bell curve. Everybody on the curve is normal. We may not be within two standard deviations of the mean, but we are absolutely normal.

Swottie
01-05-2019, 09:27 PM
normal compared to what ?
who gets to decide what normal is ?
if its is the government then every one is abnormal !

That the formal definition of normal anyway, which is either crazy since that implies all minority people are abnormal. However that actually means it's normal to be outside of the majority since it's a natural occurrence.

I believe the percentage of CD or trans people is actually quite high in the world, high enough to be known be practical all adults in the world, which I interpret to mean a normal minority group. As normal as, say a Chinese person in a UK city, as normal as finding a post office in a town centre, which is pretty much expected, even if they are disguised as corner shops or something else.

Cynthia_0101
01-05-2019, 09:36 PM
What's normal to me may not be to you. For instance, in our house, I wear more makeup than my wife and for us that's normal. Yours may differ but in the end, it's all up to you as to what's "Normal".

RachelB.
01-05-2019, 09:52 PM
I have been accused of being many things in my life but normal isn't one of them. I can be sugar and spice and everything nice one minute and the biggest a**hole in the world the next. No I'm not normal but I enjoy my life so who cares.

Cassandra Lynn
01-05-2019, 10:47 PM
I was gonna be flippant and say the line about normal being a setting on a dryer, but someone beat me to it.

Normal, on the other hand, is a spectrum, a measurable distribution of skin color, eye color, hair color, IQ's, tastes, and... behaviors. A certain percentage of a given population will be gifted (artstically, intellectually), or red heads, or ...transgender. Always. Yes, we are outliers, far from "average", but we are also unquestionably normal.

But I really like this, thanx Kelly.
Cass

Kelli_cd
01-06-2019, 01:42 AM
While each of us is different, what is normal for you is normal, and what's normal for me is normal.

sometimes_miss
01-06-2019, 02:05 AM
If everything was considered normal, just because it spans the occurrences in and of every species, then no one would be treated for mental or physical illness, because everything is normal. Broken leg? That's normal. Psychotic? That's normal. Catatonic? That's normal, ignore him. Wearing a deep sea diving suit with that big metal helmet while going to class in a lecture hall? Normal. Walking on your hands down the street in the snow? OH, that's normal. Eating dirt? Normal. Shocking animals with electricity? Normal. Normal. Jumping on a pogo stick in an elevator? Normal. Pooping in your pants when you're on a public transport bus? Oh, that's normal. Salmonella in your food? Normal. Picking you nose during an interview? Normal.

We use the term 'normal' for generally accepted common behavior and occurrences. If you're suddenly going to use the word normal as applicable to describe every type of everything, then we have a problem.

Leslie Mary S
01-06-2019, 05:46 AM
Snip - -
We use the term 'normal' for generally accepted common behavior and occurrences. If you're suddenly going to use the word normal as applicable to describe every type of everything, then we have a problem.

Where is that a problem, That is Just Normal to have problems.

Aunt Kelly
01-06-2019, 09:38 AM
If everything was considered normal, just because it spans the occurrences in and of every species, then no one would be treated for mental or physical illness, because everything is normal. Broken leg? That's normal. Psychotic? That's normal. Catatonic? That's normal, ignore him. Wearing a deep sea diving suit with that big metal helmet while going to class in a lecture hall? Normal. Walking on your hands down the street in the snow? OH, that's normal. Eating dirt? Normal. Shocking animals with electricity? Normal. Normal. Jumping on a pogo stick in an elevator? Normal. Pooping in your pants when you're on a public transport bus? Oh, that's normal. Salmonella in your food? Normal. Picking you nose during an interview? Normal.

You're missing the point, and deliberately conflating conflating what most would call "just plain rude" (or worse) with consistent and measurable traits. Nevertheless, when viewing the population as a whole, yes. All of those traits you list are normal, in that that each will appear in a certain percentage of the population. I don't dispute that pogo-sticking in the lift is unusual, nor do I suggest that it would be unusual to hear the person doing the jumping as "abnormal", but when dig just a little bit deeper you get the measurable stuff. Anti-social behavior is a manifestation common to several mental disorders, and normally a certain percentage of the population will suffer from one or more of them. More important than all of that, is the fact that you're using mental illness, and describing all manner of anti-social behavior in order to... what? Argue that TG people aren't normal? Seriously?

Leslie Mary S
01-06-2019, 08:22 PM
I was just showing how easy it is to be labeled Normal. It is all in your mind as to what your scope of normal. Just a bit of humor.

Kas
01-06-2019, 08:56 PM
No. “Normal” men do not wear women’s clothing.

DeeDeeB
01-06-2019, 09:22 PM
I am perfectly normal. It is the rest of the world that is nuts. :evilbegon

DeeDee :fairy1:

Lacey New
01-07-2019, 08:08 AM
If normal is defined by what is common and generally accepted behavior by men, then we are probably not “normal” by those standards. Are we “ normal “ by our own skewed standards, probably yes. However, there are a lot of things that are not “normal” but society accepts as human quirkiness. . Fortunately with more visibility, we are becoming more accepted but still probably not co side red to be normal.

sometimes_miss
01-07-2019, 08:25 AM
You're missing the point, and deliberately conflating conflating what most would call "just plain rude" (or worse) with consistent and measurable traits. Nevertheless, when viewing the population as a whole, yes. All of those traits you list are normal, in that that each will appear in a certain percentage of the population. I don't dispute that pogo-sticking in the lift is unusual, nor do I suggest that it would be unusual to hear the person doing the jumping as "abnormal", but when dig just a little bit deeper you get the measurable stuff. Anti-social behavior is a manifestation common to several mental disorders, and normally a certain percentage of the population will suffer from one or more of them. More important than all of that, is the fact that you're using mental illness, and describing all manner of anti-social behavior in order to... what? Argue that TG people aren't normal? Seriously?
Seriously. It's the pink fog infecting the mind again. When we start to believe that we are considered normal, we get into trouble. Think you're normal? Then get married to someone without telling them about your 'normal' behavior as a crossdresser? That's going to cause trouble. Because to everyone else, we're not 'normal'. We can wish it to be normal, we can tell other people that it's normal, we can insist that they call us normal. That's not going to suddenly make it so. There are certain things that are naturally attractive to women, and dressing and behaving like them isn't one of them. Same as with men; women that dress and behave like men aren't generally attractive to men, either. It's not 'normal'. Sure, there are a few, VERY few men who find butch women with crew cuts that wear no make up, go to the gym to bulk up their musculature, and wear men's clothes as attractive, but there aren't many guys who find that to be attractive.

No. “Normal” men do not wear women’s clothing.
^this.

Especially combined with consciously and actively adopting female voice, female mannerisms, female hair styles, trying to learn how to change our natural gait to one which emulates that of a physical female, etc.. Many here go past the point of it 'just being the clothes'; while they profess to not knowing why they want to wear the clothes, they intentionally force themselves to do things which they know further emulate females, and which they also know are things that women naturally do and which men DO NOT, that attract men sexually. It's not 'natural' because it's something they are intentionally doing to alter themselves, and know why they're doing it.

Miss V
01-07-2019, 12:07 PM
Nobody is normal.

Every single person on earth has something about them that makes them a little odd.

And it's a great thing :)