PDA

View Full Version : Need to ask a Question about Perspiration

Lisa Marie
03-21-2006, 06:22 PM
Do any of you ladies in here sweat alot when your dressed? What is there to to do to stop from sweating? This is a problem I have also. I mostly sweat when I wear a long and heavy wig.

Julie Avery
03-21-2006, 06:45 PM
Genetic males sweat more than genetic females, it's hell on makeup. Short of taking a job which requires spending most of your time in a freezer, I don't have a cure for it.

RenaCD
03-21-2006, 08:59 PM
Dear Horses Sweat~ Ladies Glow!
Secret, Stong enough for a man, But Made for a Woman!

MarieTS
03-22-2006, 01:19 AM
Angela-Marie...
Just make sure to shave your arm pits and use a nice femme anti-perspirant. That will go a long way towards solving your problem.
good luck!

Louise
03-22-2006, 01:42 AM
Do any of you ladies in here sweat alot when your dressed? What is there to to do to stop from sweating? This is a problem I have also. I mostly sweat when I wear a long and heavy wig.I think your problem quite simply stems from the fact that you are so turned on, and tuned into what you are doing ..........you are quite simply are in a state of arousell...............you probably Hyperventilate too ............i know i used to :p there's only cosmetics to mask perspiration ............but i would rather be a HOT woman :drooling: :winking: Love Lulu xx

CharlaineCadence
03-22-2006, 02:13 AM
I use a chemiel from my doc. called dry-sol. it helps to control oder whel a botox treatment helps witht he seating. then i use michem unsencted role on. then something sweet and fem.

Emily1
03-22-2006, 02:18 AM
you could always try standing naked outside ( with just the wig ) but frankly my dear you might frighten the horses:p

Vicky_Scotland
03-22-2006, 04:17 AM
Try using a product called Driclor.

Everyone perspires to some extent, especially when it is hot, but some people perspire and become wet and sticky even under normal conditions. Embarrassment, stress and tension can make things worse. Driclor is a strong antiperspirant used for treating hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating).
Driclor contains the active ingredient: 20% w/w aluminium chloride hexahydrate PH. Eur. (185mg/ml), and the inactive ingredients ethyl alcohol and purified water.

You must follow the instructions to the letter. This is very important.

Hope this helps.

:be:

Lisa Marie
03-22-2006, 06:59 AM
Thanks ladies for the advice. I will have to go out and get some ladies persperation deoderant. Secret that will be. :D

paulaN
03-22-2006, 10:26 AM
don't for get to shave your arm pits that seems to help me a great deal. I think that's why women started shaving them it's because of personal hygene.