PDA

View Full Version : do you canoe in a do?

Jennifer in CO
03-21-2006, 08:27 PM
silly title but the real question is :

whats the craziest thing you've done while dressed, and or the craziest way you been dressed and done something.

My question - I'll throw this in.
Craziest way dressed - I once went out to the barn and fed the horses wearing only a silver lame' bra/panty/garter outfit with nude hose and silver heel (3") pumps. Dont ask why.....

Craziest thing done - Wife and I went white water rafting. I wore a white gauze short sleeve peasant blouse and hiking shorts and tennies - with white bikini underneath - hey we were going to get wet!

Jenn

RenaCD
03-21-2006, 08:43 PM
You Gotta love a girl that knows how to have Fun!!
I was out to the barn To Feed in Fem over the weekend but Iwas wearing a little more than that for saftey you could get bite or something could get Frostbite!!

Rena

Jennifer in CO
03-26-2006, 05:42 PM
so...nobody else gets silly?

Francine
03-26-2006, 05:55 PM
not yet........ :cheeky:

Francine

Julie Avery
03-26-2006, 06:00 PM
Jennifer, that sounds like great fun! I love whitewater canoeing, canoeing on lakes in Algonquin Provincial Park, canoeing on lakes in the Queteco-Superior border area, all of the above!

Being out on the water is such fun, I wonder what corner of the human heart that's speaking to? Maybe the love of exploration?

I haven't done it en femme, but think I just might, now that you bring it up ;)

DonnaT
03-27-2006, 08:37 AM
Back in '76 I took my wife to a local park one night while wearing my tennis skirt. She let me get away with it because she thought I was drunk, but I was only pretending. Otherwise she had a rule of no going out of the apartment dressed enfemme.

What was silly? No breasts, short GI haircut, no wig or makeup.

MsEva
03-27-2006, 08:38 AM
Really? I whitewater kayak..the helmet would mess up my hair!:D But in ww kayaking...no one looks at you if you wear a skirt....spray skirt that is!:)