PDA

View Full Version : Desperatly Wanting Curls

KrystynaVA
10-28-2004, 03:06 PM
I am in a mood to have my hair in curls and just dont know what to do. Been using a curling comb on my longish and very straight hair and getting tired of having to do it every day and then having it all fall out when I hit the humidity. Dont put curls in my hair just a lot of waves.

Lately tho I have really had a desire to go to a really good salon and having my hair permed - not real curly just for some waves and yes some soft curls but just cant get up the nerve - But I also feel like I really need to do this _ I get this way every once in a while where I need to do something with myself that I want to do - that affirms myself - got both my ears pierced the last time - so now maybe it's time for a soft perm!

XOXO to everyone,

Krys

chocolateboygirl
10-28-2004, 03:14 PM
I am in a mood to have my hair in curls and just dont know what to do. Been using a curling comb on my longish and very straight hair and getting tired of having to do it every day and then having it all fall out when I hit the humidity. Dont put curls in my hair just a lot of waves.

Lately tho I have really had a desire to go to a really good salon and having my hair permed - not real curly just for some waves and yes some soft curls but just cant get up the nerve - But I also feel like I really need to do this _ I get this way every once in a while where I need to do something with myself that I want to do - that affirms myself - got both my ears pierced the last time - so now maybe it's time for a soft perm!

XOXO to everyone,http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=28398#

Krys

hahahha! my hair is curly and I wish it was straight! just goes to show that you always want what you don't have! :D

Julie
10-28-2004, 03:18 PM
hahahha! my hair is curly and I wish it was straight! just goes to show that you always want what you don't have! :D

CBG, same problem in reverse isn't it? You too could go to a salon and have your hair straightened. :)

Julie J

Georgette
10-28-2004, 05:13 PM
Just wish I had enough to be either straight or curly it wouldn't really matter. :rolleyes:

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be :)