PDA

View Full Version : My new Heels!

sissyjenni
03-21-2006, 08:54 PM
These are my first pair of heels, today I wake up "horny" so I decided to buy myself a pair of woman shoes, after a while searching on the net (Here in Argentina it´s not that easy) I´ve found a pair on a site like Ebay so I bought it, actually it´s a crossdressers store so when I went i felt totally accepted in other words I felt wonderfull. I tried on about 10 pairs and bought the ones in the photo, then I went to work with the heels in the briefcase lol and when I went home I put them on and taked some pics below is one of them. now I have to go to the drugstore to buy smokes so I´m trying to encourage myself to go with the heels. :rolleyes: I think I will do it, later i tell you. BUT, lots of thanks to all of you ladies, I never would imagine this if it wasn´t with your everyday thoughts and words. Really Thank You!!
Sorry for my bad english!

Kisses

Sissy Jenni

I think now it should be ok with the size of the pic..

sky0629
03-21-2006, 08:56 PM
well how they feel they sure look good, feeling sexy :D

Snookums
03-21-2006, 09:22 PM
Isn't it nice,to be able to buy womens shoes that fit good off the shelf,those look real nice,thank God for small feet.

sissyjenni
03-21-2006, 09:57 PM
Isn't it nice,to be able to buy womens shoes that fit good off the shelf,those look real nice,thank God for small feet.

Hi Snookums, I really don´t have small feet, I have Argentinian 44 it´s about US 9.5 - 10.

and for the last thread, I did it! i went with the heels to the drugstore about 4 blocks from my house and there was 2 girls at the bus stop but I don´t think they noticed, all the time I was thinking I´m crazy walking from my house wearing heels and the sound of the heels over the floor i think to myself it could be heared 1 block away! but i think not I thibk it was my fear of exposure.

plase comment on my experience and encourage me to go further.

Lots of thanks

Kisses

SissyJenni

Laurie Ann
03-21-2006, 10:04 PM
Well good for you. The heels do look sexy.

Jennaie
03-21-2006, 10:06 PM
Just don't lean against a street corner lampost sucking on your ciggarrette with those heels on hun, big mistake, huge!

They look lovely:happy:

Sharon
03-22-2006, 05:07 AM
I think now it should be ok with the size of the pic..

Actually, if you had bothered to read the photo guidelines, the maximum width for pics is 500 pixels. You are at 640. But, nevermind, it's not worth the hassle and it's getting late.

Nice shoes by the way.:)