PDA

View Full Version : You bought matching bra & panties, do you still bother to match them?

barbie lanai
03-21-2006, 09:01 PM
I'd guess we all have matching bra & panties. But you bother to find the other half anymore? I did for a long time, but seem to be settling for what ever is on the top of the drawer. Besides the panties are under panty hose, they get that suntan color look regardless of panty color.

Maybe some practical girls only have white. So guess that makes a second question. Many glorious colors, or stick with mono-color for everything?

Jesse69
03-21-2006, 09:08 PM
I have many matching sets and I only wear them as matching sets. I will almost never buy an unmatched set.

julie c
03-21-2006, 09:19 PM
Barbi I like to be colour matched it makes me feel a lot better and sexier. luv always,xxx.

Snookums
03-21-2006, 09:19 PM
why not,live dangerously :p

Rachel Morley
03-21-2006, 09:28 PM
I wear feminine underwear as my regular everyday underwear. I have quite a few matching sets and I always wear these together. I also have a lot of white bras and often wear these with say, white panties that have tiny little colored flowers on them or white panties that maybe have colored lace on them. Only occationally do I wear completely different colored bras and panties together.

MaylinJane
03-21-2006, 09:45 PM
I don't own any mens underwear anymore. All I have to wear is my panties and bras. I have several matching sets as well as fancy stuff, but they are usually reserved for special occasions. My everyday/casual under garments are either white or black and all bought from Target, so there's no real searching for me to do, I just match the colors up and go.

May

Laurie Ann
03-21-2006, 10:09 PM
I have matching sets for special occasions and just some regular bras and panties (thongs only) for everyday wear.

Billijo49504
03-22-2006, 12:05 AM
For some of my sets I have socks that match.

Angela Burke
03-22-2006, 12:22 AM
Billijo,
I just love the idea of a beautiful lace bra and panties set with matching socks (knee length of course!).

Hey sexy socks!

ReginaK
03-22-2006, 01:48 AM
I usually toss the bras. They're usually too flimsy or too small.

lynda jane hamilton
03-22-2006, 02:27 AM
I ALWAYS always match It is the knowing what you have on underneath. I lecture a lot and it great to be constantly thinking of your matching bra and nix under your suit! If only the students knew!

Hugs

Lynda

Leilani68
03-22-2006, 03:09 AM
I do have many matching set's, but I pay the extra for quality so:
Yes I do still wear them as sets even under matching clothing.........:)

Lisa Golightly
03-22-2006, 03:13 AM
Hmmmmm... I have a tendency to plump for my 'comfy' bras over the matched sets. One of them is now so battered I think that in case of an accident I'm more worried about what they'll think of the bra rather than the fact I'm wearing it!!!

I tend to go for black knickers so have stacks of black bras, but my favourite one... the one with the frayed holes, well that's white... so I'm often mixed rather than matched. If it's really cold I wear a vest, and they're all matched.

If I'm feeling frisky then one of the exotic chaffing sets will be donned in the knowledge that it's only for a very little while ;)

CharleneCD
03-22-2006, 09:35 AM
I los do not wear mens underwear anymore. I have many pairs of panties that do not match my bra's and I wear those with daily clothing. My matched sets though go on when ever I get totaly femmed up. Having the bra and panties match just makes it feel like the outfit is complete. For me it is the opposite of guy mode where I used to care less what matched.

EricaCD
03-22-2006, 10:28 AM
It's pretty unusual for me to buy unmatched sets these days. That said, I have a lot of bras and panties that don't match. So when I am going to be wearing panties under work clothes I will go with an unmatched pair. That way I get to enjoy all those fabulous undies! However, whenever I am dressing up I wear a matched set unless inappropriate to what I am wearing.

Ashleigh Beth
03-22-2006, 10:51 AM
My bras and panties ALWAYS match, although they may not always be "matched sets," i.e., white bras with white panties, black bras with black panties, etc. Can't seem to bring myself to mix radically different colors. But I will wear a white bra with cute print panties, or ones with different color lace, etc. When my daughter was in college, all her sorority sisters always commented on the fact that she had only matched sets of undies. Guess I was a good influence, and seem to be carrying on the tradition!
Kisses,
Ashleigh

HaleyPink2000
03-25-2006, 12:30 AM
Yes!

I hand wash my bras and panties also.

Joy Carter
03-25-2006, 12:43 AM
I ware all black untill warmer weather then light pastels in matching colors & styles.

Barb Valentine
03-25-2006, 01:07 AM
I find it hard to find matching set's in my size