PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Jobs, pretty toes.

Sophia Rearen
03-21-2006, 10:15 PM
Just caught a blip of dirty jobs on discovery channel tonight. I was ready for the tub and came back into the bedroom to get my purple panties. My wife was watching guys screed concrete on dirty jobs. As I stood there holding my panties, the guy, not the host, took off his work boots and socks exposing his deep burgundy painted toes and his toe ring. I said, "way to go dude". How nice my wife was able to see that her guy was not the only construction worker wearing toe nail polish. Thank you Miss Construction Worker, thank you.

RenaCD
03-21-2006, 10:45 PM
Sophia What a Big Club we little Girls belong too!:D

LilDolly87
03-21-2006, 10:53 PM
I know the feeling of wanting to give someone praise for something you do also but didn't think anyone would have the curage to admit they admite.

Laurie Ann
03-21-2006, 10:55 PM
We are going to take over the world so all men can have pedicures and painted toe nails. I wonder with the construction jobs if having your toes in sweaty hot boots ruins them.

Billijo49504
03-21-2006, 11:56 PM
My toenails are light pink pearl. I've tried the darker colors, but I didn't like the look. Maybe I'm just a pink guy.;)

DanaJ
03-22-2006, 06:13 AM
You mean like this Sophia? Here is a pic of my work shoes and "other shoes" :D

Teresa Amina
03-22-2006, 07:38 AM
Great shot, look like my boots too! Guess I'll paint my toenails and join the club

krissysSecret
03-22-2006, 09:34 AM
Dana J
Cute picture...I imagine that a big share of us have the same look! I never have tried the toe ring,but they look great.I suppose its time to give one a try.
I would love to hear a follow-up on that construction worker...how much flak he had to get after his big reveal.
Kristine

Sophia Rearen
03-22-2006, 01:35 PM
Dana,
I thought of you immediately. I knew it wasn't you though. Time for some new Red Wings, girl.

Tina Dixon
03-22-2006, 01:40 PM

LOL, thats is true there:thumbsup:

Laurie Ann
03-22-2006, 01:52 PM

Dana leave it to you to put things in their proper perspective. :p

lil red
03-22-2006, 02:03 PM
Dana J
Cute picture...I imagine that a big share of us have the same look! I never have tried the toe ring,but they look great.I suppose its time to give one a try.
I would love to hear a follow-up on that construction worker...how much flak he had to get after his big reveal.
Kristine
I just watched the show and I don't think he took to much flack, he was the owner of the company!

ginafaye
03-22-2006, 02:48 PM
dana the very end of you is as pretty as the top end

Julie Avery
03-22-2006, 02:48 PM
Dana, I hope you're not going out like that!

::::ducking, running & hiding:::::

marti
03-25-2006, 02:10 AM
I was watching the show Dirty Jobs on the Discovery Channel this week and one of the segments was working with a concrete contractor. They were pouring a large slab and the owner was walking around in the mud with regular boots on. The host of the show and the owner then were sitting down and the owner was taking off his dirty boots and his toes were polished with color and he had a toe ring on. they showed his toes and made a couple of comments about them. Maybe it will become a little more mainstream or maybe the contractor is really a cd.

randi_789
04-07-2006, 05:15 PM
I was recently watching a recorded "Dirty Jobs", a segment about a concrete company pouring concrete. Mike Rowe the host and the foreman of the work crew sat down after working a while to rest a bit. The foreman takes off his shoes and then one sock, I was assuming to massage sore feet. The surprise was that he had a burgundy manicure and a toe ring. He said it was his fall color. I was stunned. Great to see someone embracing their feminine side and not afraid to show it on national television.

Julie York
04-07-2006, 05:35 PM
I think someone mentioned this recently. Or maybe it was a different show. Anyway, whatever thread it was you should see DanaJ doing a "manly foot" and "girly foot " photo.

jo_ann
04-07-2006, 08:08 PM
yeah I saw that.. I think there's two sides to this:
1. he probably forgot he had on toe-nail polish, and didn't want to make a big deal out of it.. play it off like "doesn't everyone?"
2. the guy owned his own concrete company, and probably makes a LOT of money, so why should he care what people think of him?

I did think it was cute.

joanlynn28
04-08-2006, 01:06 AM
Dana I love those toenails, but you definately need to get over to the BootBarn and pick up some new work boots. You could always find a nicer more feminine boot like a Justin Lacers with the kiltee. They do come in steel toe too. Just need my nails tonight, I work in a manufacturing shop just glad I didn't have my nails done back when I dropped a part on my foot and it went through the boot into the top of my foot. I was lucky that I did not break my foot from it. Of course the company nurse knows that I crossdress so having painted toe nails would probable no surprise to her now. Of course the Justins are going to set you back $140 or more but arent you toes worth it.

Josi
04-08-2006, 03:43 AM
I nearly ALWAYS have painted toenails.
My SOP and I live 150 miles apart :( .. so when she has done my toenails its a daily reminder of her stunning acceptance of me, .. it makes me smile and I actually enjoy the warm feeling.
Besides, sometimes I just "remember" during the day .. and it is nice just to know a bit of my femme side is around!

Billy Connolly (Scots comedian) often paints his toenails when wearing sandals.
and Coronation Street actor / comedian Shane Ritche also has painted toe nails.

Funnily enough - both BC ans SR were intwerviewed by Michael Parkinson (UK TV interviewer) about it.

Missy Anne
04-08-2006, 08:45 PM
Hey Dana,

Which one is your "work shoe"??? Hehe

Missy Anne