PDA

View Full Version : Out for the first time dressed.

CharlaineCadence
03-22-2006, 02:39 AM
Today for me was the bigest day of my life did a large number of things and had stuff happen that surprised me and showed me that i can look and act like a women.

Today was the first time i have ever went out fully dressed. I wore the outfit in my avitar. Incendently i got that today on sale at dressbarn. Found out my bra size and chose my cup size 44c. and spent the day as a woman. I had a great day a number of compliments on my dress and hair ( dont know why so windy it got all frizzlyly.)

Only one person that i know of confrounted me and she turned out to be a tg mtf also. But as we sat and talked over coffiee she got lived when she asked me wear I got my gaft. When i told her i didn't need one she got fourous with me because i'm not well endowed and dont need to tie things up to hide my pantihose do a fine job for me. Though I did get pulled over. The offier was extreamly sweethearted and the whole time. He had pulled me over to tell me my break light had burnt out and had seen it happen. But asked for my lic and reg anyway. He looked at me then my licence then at me again and smiled handed me everything back and said to have a nice day ma'am. As he was walking away i heard him say that the guys would never beleave him.

I have to say that I need to work on my brest becaust the whole water ballone thing works but they dont fill right, need to work on it. going to try the bird seed or rice one next.

My friend took my pic for me and I just love it!! So classy looking

Danielle
03-22-2006, 02:46 AM
:^5: I'm happy you did what made you happy and to me that's the best about crossdressing "HAPPINESS"Hurray for high heels !!:bye:

CharlaineCadence
03-22-2006, 06:59 AM
:Hurray for high heels !!:

Dont where heels. oh god no well no higher then 2inches. thats all i need to break my neck the one ince mary janes i have are highe for me as it is lol. that and with my wide feel 7.5 eeeee in mens 9.5-10 eeeee womans hard to find heels that fit

DawnLabelle
03-22-2006, 08:10 AM
Good for you!, you go girl :D

Dawn

paulaN
03-22-2006, 10:22 AM
an other happy cross dress hit the streets woo hoo.

EricaCD
03-22-2006, 10:45 AM
Sounds like you had a terrific day. Thanks so much for sharing your experience!

Erica

CharlaineCadence
03-22-2006, 10:50 AM
Yes I did have a wounderful day and night honestly

Noel Chimes
03-22-2006, 11:19 AM
The world didn't blow up?:eek: Arrmegeddon didn't occure?:doh: People weren't jumping out of buildings?:hmmm: Nope. Once again America another sister has steped into the daylight and the world went on it's merry way.:coffee: Congradulations on discovering the one thing we all dream of finding, the freedom to be ourselves:bighug: .

CharlaineCadence
03-22-2006, 01:37 PM
thank you all for you support.

Laurie Ann
03-22-2006, 02:05 PM
The genie is out of another bottle and I am sure will not be going back.

CharlaineCadence
03-22-2006, 02:24 PM
Laurie Ann: The genie is out of another bottle and I am sure will not be going back ..

You are so truly right.