PDA

View Full Version : Snowday - Winter Benefits...

JennB
01-30-2019, 03:55 PM
Fully dressed and made up...wig glued in place instead of just put on my head and ready to remove if needed without delay...even glued on nail and painted them. For those of us who are not "out" at all the joy of winter and a major couple of snow days give a rare pleasure of unlikely interruption that can give the chance to more fully dress. When even the mail isn't being delivered for three days straight the chance of any unwanted visitors dropping by is pretty darn slim! Sometimes, winter comes with some benefits.

Even when it's just normal winter, I can't help but appreciated the added opportunities to under dress in ways that are more fully covered than other times of the year, giving the chance to stay "hidden" in public more than other times. I know for some this isn't an issue, but for those of us that it is, we can take what opportunities are afforded to us.

Any there benefits anyone else finds in winter? There are obvious detractors also. I can't imagine trying to walk outside at all in my heels.

Angie G
01-30-2019, 04:11 PM
I'm retired so almost every day is a snow day. :hugs:
Angie

Stephanie47
01-30-2019, 05:01 PM
If you're in the central states, like Chicago with a minus 13 right now I suppose there are benefits. Our winters are not cold by most standards. Winter in the high thirties and low forties is toasty warm for some. I like winter because it does give me the opportunity to take evening strolls and feel the cool breeze caressing my legs and thighs as it plays with the skirt of my dress and slip. Minus degree? No way. When my wife and I lived in Queens she swore at the cold weather while waiting for the elevated line to come. Sometimes it never came because the train could not get any traction on the frozen rails. Still even at a minus temperature with a long winter coat, knee high boots, sweater dress, scarf and woolen hat, it might be fun for a quick jaunt around the block. Who's going to identify you unless you have really distinctive eyes?

RADER
01-30-2019, 05:26 PM
Yes, today is a "Cold Day" not a snow day. Chicago had -23 this morning, wind chills at -45 Brrrr.
Wednesday night might hit - 26, extra brrrr.
A couple of get dressed and look out the window days. You would not to go outside in a skirt or a dress.
Rader

ToniG
01-30-2019, 06:06 PM
Its in 70s here in Cactus Land. But for Many here in U.S.-- aint Nooobody Goin Outside This Wk--- Dressed or Not. :) Toni G..

Tracii G
01-30-2019, 06:11 PM
Must be awful to live in fear somebody finding out everyday.
Glad you enjoyed the time you had.
Just above freezing here most of the day but I did get out and get my mail finally.

Sissy Sandy
01-30-2019, 06:37 PM
no one knows I dress but I live on my own so have the chance to mostly do it whenever i want
but I'm doing it less and less because I want to find a woman
and I dont think i will find one who likes it

docrobbysherry
01-30-2019, 09:45 PM
Sweater Weather!! :love::cheer:

Dana, PLEASE don't post my pics here! U could get me into trouble with the mods!:Angry3:
You're welcome to take them and use them else where, tho!:)

Kelly DeWinter
01-30-2019, 10:09 PM
I'm confused dana or sherry ?

Di
01-30-2019, 10:58 PM
Glad no snow here ( Texas right now ) but in Canada I think about me talking Sherlyn to get bundled up with coats , boots scarfs and gloves and we would go out and make snow angels in the snow. We’d run in and make hot chocolate and put or jammies on. Thanks for reminding me of such a sweet memory

Beverley Sims
01-31-2019, 08:19 AM
Di, always remember the good times and please, remind us often.

Beverley.

Sherri_Christopher
01-31-2019, 09:30 AM
JennB, wintertime is the best time of year for CDing for me! I tend to get overheated CDing in the warm weather and winter with the cool (and now with the Polar Vortex, frigid!) temperatures makes it my favorite season from CDing.

Angie G, I'm retired now too, and it's so nice that everyday is a snow day/Saturday! Also, we can dress whenever we want!

Krea
01-31-2019, 11:01 AM
Yes Jenn, winter (well the cool season that goes by the name of winter in SE England) is great for those of us who are not "out". Big winter coats are very helpful for undressing. You can wear almost anything under that. :)

Maria in heels
01-31-2019, 11:53 AM
such a beautiful memory DI :love::hugs:

dana digs sweaters
02-01-2019, 05:53 PM
Dana, PLEASE don't post my pics here! U could get me into trouble with the mods!:Angry3:
You're welcome to take them and use them else where, tho!:)

Post deleted. Accept apology please.

- - - Updated - - -

Sweater dresses to spoil one's crossdressing desires :kiss:

wendy
02-02-2019, 08:21 AM
For me, one big advantage dressing in winter is the cold temps. I heat up very quickly, and sweat badly. Dressing the summer isn't great because it is way too warm. Even putting on makeup I start sweating. On the other hand, in winter, since it is cold I stay very comfortable and barely sweat.