PDA

View Full Version : My Weekend

allisonrn06
03-22-2006, 08:42 AM
Hi All,
I work weekends while going to school.This past weekend I did something I haven't done for a long time. I decided to go to work wearing panties and hose under my uniform pants. I did this for 3 reasons -one pantyhose are my favorites,two -because I hadn't done it for quite a while and three - beecause working a job in which I'm on my feet a lot, I wanted to see if support hose would leave my legs feeling better at the end of the day. Any how it felt great having nylons on for longer than I'm used to being able to wear them at home, and the support hose did work -my legs felt much better at the end of the day. The hose,by the way were a new style
from No -Nonsense - Smart Support and felt and looked terrific!!
Allison

Yes I am
03-22-2006, 08:48 AM
The females where I work must wear tights as part of their uniform. I had one coworker inform me that if I had to wear tights for just one day I'd know why they hate them so much. I just smiled. Little did she realize, I do wear them, for fun.

Nikki A.
03-22-2006, 09:43 AM
As someone else who spends time on their feet I would agree that support p/h does help. Even my wife (non-supportive) does not mind when she knows that we'll be doing lots of walking. My fave is the sheer energy support control.
After my surgery (still recouping) will she be accepting to even this . We'll see.