PDA

View Full Version : Table turn on me

Annaliese
03-22-2006, 09:39 AM
I had this sweater that I just love, well my wife likes it also but could not fined one like it. Well she has wore it a few times and how it is on her side of the closet and when I question her about it, she just said I used to ware her clothes all the time before it all came out that I was a crossdresser, one of her rules was, I was not to ware any of her clothes and I could get my own. Now that she has taken my sweater all I could say is ok with a smile.

Anna

urban gypsy
03-22-2006, 09:54 AM
Ann marie and I frequently swop clothes that will fit the both of us. this doesn't happen very often as there is quite a difference in our sizes. but she does like baggy jumpers and will steal mine. so when she's not looking i just steal them back. and if she complains i just make the stand that if i don't wear her's she shouldn't wear mine.

barbie lanai
03-22-2006, 10:04 AM
Sounds like "what's good for the gander, is good for the goose".

paulaN
03-22-2006, 10:10 AM
If only I had that problem. I think you will be just fine with out it. who knows you might find a new on you like even better.

EricaCD
03-22-2006, 10:10 AM
It's a nice problem to have!

GypsyKaren
03-22-2006, 10:25 AM
Kat and I are always sharing things...now you have an excuse to go shopping!

Karen

Foxy Lady
03-22-2006, 02:23 PM
My wife and I share a lot of clothes. We also share jewlery and make-up.

karentvca
03-22-2006, 05:12 PM
Actually, my wife has stolen just about every one of my earrings... It's funny.

The part that's not so funny (to her) is that I have lost some weight while she has gained, so I can wear her old jeans and she can't. Yes, I am smart enough not to wear them in front of her -- or mention it. EVER.

Lucky? You bet.

TVStevie
03-22-2006, 05:18 PM
This is typical double standards!!! My wife wears my old T-shirts as sleepwear, and sometimes sticks one of my jumpers on if she's cold and apparently, that's ok. She walks in and finds me doing the housework in her wedding dress and goes bloody mental. Tch, women! ;)

Christina Nicole
03-22-2006, 08:31 PM
My wife has appropriated a number of things from me. Then she has them altered to fit her, so I can't wear them again. Well, she does look better in them anyway.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

TxKimberly
03-22-2006, 09:55 PM
Yup, yup, nice problem to have!
Kim

I had this sweater that I just love, well my wife likes it also but could not fined one like it. Well she has wore it a few times and how it is on her side of the closet and when I question her about it, she just said I used to ware her clothes all the time before it all came out that I was a crossdresser, one of her rules was, I was not to ware any of her clothes and I could get my own. Now that she has taken my sweater all I could say is ok with a smile.

Anna

Lisa Baby
03-22-2006, 10:33 PM

The nrxt time she wears your sweater, you might consider going and finding one of her sweaters and put it on, then go join her in what ever she may be doing at the time.

If she complains, ask her to switch yours for hers as you also feel the chilland wish to wear a sweater.

It may bring on a confrontation though, so be careful of her mood at the time.

Lisa

HaleyPink2000
03-22-2006, 10:43 PM
Ok, I'd say all bets are off. Take off the gloves and lets duke it out, winner gets the sweater.

But, in all fairness, it's yours.

Rachel Morley
03-22-2006, 10:46 PM
Marla and I share clothes all the time. Although, all her best blouses and skirts, she prefers if I ask permission first before putting them on....but even when I do she never says no :)

Barb Valentine
03-22-2006, 11:10 PM
alls fair in love and clothes

Billijo49504
03-23-2006, 01:00 AM
If argueing over a sweater is the worst problem you have, you are much better than most of the gurls here. My wife asked if she could barrow my red bra? Of course I said Yes. As a matter of fact, we are thinking of getting the new bras that Lane Bryant has. It can be worn 6 different ways..BJ

Sarah Rabbit
03-23-2006, 07:59 AM

Anna

Leave the sweater where it is, take all of her clothes and put them on your side of the closet and take your clothes and put them on her side of the closet. Problem solved:lol:

Hugs, Sarah R. .:bunny:

Sarah Rabbit
03-23-2006, 08:06 AM
This is typical double standards!!! My wife wears my old T-shirts as sleepwear, and sometimes sticks one of my jumpers on if she's cold and apparently, that's ok. She walks in and finds me doing the housework in her wedding dress and goes bloody mental. Tch, women!

:lol: :lol2: :lol: :lol:

Hugs, Sarah R. :bunny:

Jodie_Lynn
03-23-2006, 10:54 AM

Shouldn't that read "Whats good for the psuedo-goose, is good for the goose"??
:D

Tamara Croft
03-23-2006, 12:18 PM
Don't you love that phrase: -

What's yours is mine and what's mine is my own ;) I wear Tams stuff... she's not wearing mine lol!!!!!