PDA

View Full Version : Snow day almost a bad

Maria 60
02-12-2019, 06:46 PM
We were both home because of a winter storm, we have a destination wedding coming soon and she was trying on some dresses (and so was I. Lol). At one point she was communicating with a co-worker on her phone and my wife asked me if I could take a picture of her to send it to her. I took a few pictures and my wife showed me the pictures before she sent them. I told her they were fine and just before she pushed the send key I stopped her because something caught my eye. We were so focused on how she looked we overlooked the back ground of a mirror on the other side of the room with a view of the back of my wife and a almost full front view of me fully dressed. WOW! I showed my wife what she almost sent her co-worker, she started laughing saying she would have found a way to make some joke about it that we were playing dress up or we are a kinky couple. But did worn me that we have to be much more careful in the future.
Just a warning to all my friends here to show how easy it is to out ourselves. Thought I would share

Daniella12
02-12-2019, 07:07 PM
That's a close one mirrors have a habit of catching people out good thing you noticed 😂

Bobbi46
02-12-2019, 07:19 PM
It ended happily so no harm done but at least you both had a good laugh over what might have been.

Beverley Sims
02-12-2019, 08:14 PM
Maria,
Another twist on outing ones self.

Nice to see you have a good relationship with your wife.

Life is beautiful, 'aint it?

AllieSF
02-12-2019, 08:56 PM
Reflections in a picture can be very interesting, both good and bad. Good warning. Thanks!

Stephanie47
02-13-2019, 11:55 AM
How many crime dramas on television have a clue show up in a mirrored reflection? I wonder if Maria's wife would have been able to come up with some reasoning. "Playing dress up" "Kinky couple." Hardly!