PDA

View Full Version : Fasten your bra in back or spin it around?

barbie lanai
03-22-2006, 10:48 AM
I suspect most here hook their bra behind their back.
But some may hook it in front and spin it around.
Others may just wear the front fastening ones.
And some blondes may hook it in back and spin it around.

Star
03-22-2006, 10:56 AM
Spin it , its easier.

Stephany
03-22-2006, 10:57 AM
Used to have to hook in front and spin, but enough practice and now I can hook in back. Much more satisfying somehow!

Sophia Rearen
03-22-2006, 10:58 AM
Wife spins it, why reinvent the wheel?

Ms. Donna
03-22-2006, 11:06 AM
Hook in front and spin - three rows of hooks behind my back is just too much for me. :Angry3:

Love & Stuff,
Donna

simonestrt
03-22-2006, 11:15 AM
i tend to hook in front then spin. my ex wife use to do it that way unles i helped her

paulaN
03-22-2006, 11:29 AM
up side down, hooks in front, spin it around, and flip it up, "walla" insert forms. I learned from watching my wife all except the formes part.

Annaliese
03-22-2006, 11:34 AM
Mostly ware sport bras, when do ware a back hook spin it. I do have one front hook.

Anna

Cheery GG
03-22-2006, 11:47 AM
I hook then spin...i thiknk most gg's do...well, the ones that ive seen do it anyway !

cheery
xx

Casey Morgan
03-22-2006, 11:48 AM
I hook and spin, but I keep trying to hook it in the back. Maybe when my new bras come in I'll have better luck. It can't help any that I'm a 46 trying to close a 42 bra.

TGMarla
03-22-2006, 11:49 AM
Umm...."Hook it in back and spin it around"???? I didn't know they made breast forms for the back!

toniloraine
03-22-2006, 12:10 PM
i hook in the front and spin around, my wife hooks in the back ,i just cant get it ,,,

michellecd9999
03-22-2006, 12:16 PM
I hook in the back. I take it as a "girly thing" that I have learned to do. My wife hooks in the back. I also sit down every time I go to the bathroom!
Michelle

bobbi(CO)
03-22-2006, 12:22 PM
always love a challenge so hook in back, even if it's a front hook lol:D

Janice
03-22-2006, 12:43 PM
I have always hooked my bra in back, (the back hooked bras that is). That is the way I have always seen ggs do it and it seems so feminine. My sister showed me how to do it.

sky0629
03-22-2006, 01:08 PM
i hook in front and spin around, i also enjoy a sports bra kinda tight

Billijo49504
03-22-2006, 01:19 PM
I spin it around to the back, and then pull up the straps. That's the way the wife had me do it from the start...BJ

sparks
03-22-2006, 01:24 PM
Ah Does last option leave you with a backwards bra! Yep me on the bad days! Half the fun for me is taking the time to get dressed so I fumble with the hooks behind my back!
Oneday I ws walking and a woman was getting dressed in front of the window. All I saw was the hooking of the bra from behind and it looked very sensual kinda erotic! I was ahem hooked!

JoAnnDallas
03-22-2006, 01:34 PM
I have watched my wife put her bra on and one day I asked her why she hooked it then spin it around. She said it was easier that way.

Tina Dixon
03-22-2006, 01:42 PM
I hook it in the back, long arms I have no problem and being a red head I don't spin it to the front;)

CharlaineCadence
03-22-2006, 01:43 PM
I hook and spin, but I keep trying to hook it in the back. Maybe when my new bras come in I'll have better luck. It can't help any that I'm a 46 trying to close a 42 bra.

Shari Tri going up to a 44 I thought i was a 46c and found i fit a 44c better.

Ms Alison Janes
03-22-2006, 01:47 PM
I always hook at the back, no problem.:)

Laurie Ann
03-22-2006, 01:49 PM
I am a blonde I put it on over my head. Just kidding I hook in front and spin my wife hooks in back I guess I'm just not that limber.

EricaCD
03-22-2006, 02:41 PM
I always hook in back (except for front hook bras - that would just be silly). I like to keep my arms somewhat limber for when I have to zip a dress. Now THAT can be a pain when you are dressing alone :mad:

PaulaJeanette
03-22-2006, 02:42 PM
Dear ladies,

Although I struggled at first with putting on the hooks of my bra in back, through many years of crossdressing, I've gotten very good at it. For me, it is the only way to dress since most of the women in my life have done it that way and I am always striving to emulate and be a woman. Besides, it feels so feminine.

Oh, in addition, I'm also able to put on my 14-hook waist nipper as well as my 7-hook strapless corset with the hooks in the back. I guess like everything else associated with my desires to dress enfemme, it is just another feminine skill that I've developed and perfected through practice.

I enjoy wearing my bras...

PaulaJeanette

ginafaye
03-22-2006, 02:53 PM
laurie thats too funny .............front and spin for me

Sharon86
03-22-2006, 03:20 PM
I'm ambidextrous.......cant do it with either hand round the back:D So it has to be hook in front and spin round back for me.

Janelle Young
03-22-2006, 03:25 PM
99% of the time I hook in the back. It just seems right to me to do it that way but a lot of my ex's (gg) would hook in the front and slide it around.

Breanne
03-22-2006, 04:37 PM
Always at the back, except when I hurt my arm and was unable to reach around the back. I found it really awkward then to put my arms through the shoulder straps, to twist them into shape and position them, then the...ah, it's just easier to do it the way they were intended to be done.

Lilith Moon
03-22-2006, 04:39 PM
I'm a spinner.:cool:

Teresa Amina
03-22-2006, 06:09 PM
Wife spins it, why reinvent the wheel?

Can't argue with experience! My wife did the same, so do I. Tried it the other way but really a pain.

sonalnarula
03-22-2006, 06:11 PM
I think its nice and girly to be able to hook it in the back.

MelindaC
03-22-2006, 06:41 PM
I always hook it in back. That's how I first learned & I've been doing it that way so long it's second nature and I don't even think about it. Once you get the hang of it, it's quite easy to do actually. But everyone is different --- whatever works best ...!!!

Barb Valentine
03-22-2006, 06:44 PM
I'm getting to lazy I buy pull on bras no hooks at all
But most of the time I hook at the back :cheeky:

carol ann
03-22-2006, 06:54 PM
Surely a gg would hook at the back. I have no problem - it just took lots of practice and I certainly have had that!

SherriePall
03-22-2006, 06:55 PM
99% of time I hook in back.

spaskinstyle
03-22-2006, 07:12 PM
I have always been a front fastener and a spinner. I can attribute that to the need to adjust the fit. I have a generous helping of curvature on top so fitting and adjusting is part of the program.

I have found in my travels and amoungst the GG's that I know and have seen get dressed that GG's that have large breasts are spinners and those with minimal adjustment are back hookers.

Women who have large breasts have a wonderful trick that they use before they spin. It is a secret passed on by well trained fitting women in fine lingerie shops. Before pulling the straps over the shoulders you bend over frontwards so that your cleaveage is sitting in the cups. You let your boobies fall evenly and comfortably into the cups and then you pull the shoulder straps on.

That's how us well endowed GG's do it girls.

Love to all of you.
Theresa

KELLYANN
03-22-2006, 07:19 PM
hook and spin, getting it on. but have no problem getting it off, behind the back. go figure. it's tough being a girl. and may i say, very expensive!:be:

Kirsten41
03-22-2006, 07:26 PM
Hi girls do it up and then spin it, its so easy. Cant see me doing it up with my hands behind especailly with three eyes to do. Its easy to undo but do up!!!

Kirtsen:happy:

Joy Carter
03-22-2006, 07:40 PM
"Well men would dance with their wives more often if mother nature had put beasts on thier backs". Puda Bum. (not mine)

sheiligh
03-22-2006, 07:41 PM
i always hook mine in back as well , ive been doing it that way dor years and have learned to do it that way quite well! i also zip up my dresses that way too ive been able to get my arms to go quite high up my back so i can zip without any help :)

Aloha_Dana
03-22-2006, 07:46 PM
I saw an advertisement for a bra line a while back. The picture was awesome and had me hooked! The shot was more from the back, but just to side enough to see the breast. She was fastening her bra in back. To do so, both hands need to come to the back, almost as if the hands were bound (yes I do enjoy kink :D ), and why this is so appealing is that you also have to have good posture: back up straight, chest out. This is a very sexy posture.

I wish I had the photo to share.

Even on days when I can't get those damned hooks to find the eyes, I enjoy every minute of trying!

Dana

Aloha_Dana
03-22-2006, 08:04 PM
This isn't the pic I mentioned, but it does illustrate my point. It does a body good!

jo_ann
03-22-2006, 08:14 PM
I have to see what I'm doing for something so tight and tiny. I've tried repeatedly but can never hook it without a lot of effort and sweat. course, taking it off I don't spin it back around, I can at least unhook it.

michelle_grrrl
03-22-2006, 08:18 PM
I normally try to hook it in the back the way most gg's do but i'm not the brightest crayon in the box so things like that can be pretty tricky sometimes:D

Ellie
03-22-2006, 08:18 PM
I do the clip-n-spin to put them on but I undo the bra by reaching around back.

I learned a neat trick a long ago that allowed me to place my right palm flat on a woman's back, grip and release and her bra would pop right open in a smooth sub-second move.

It is hopelessly impossible to do this on the bra that I'm wearing though.

Katrina
03-22-2006, 09:24 PM
I always attempt to do the hooking in the back, but I usually get frustrated and end up doing the hook and spin.

Francine
03-22-2006, 09:28 PM
Even at 51 years old, I am still limber to put the bra on, and hook it by reaching behind me. I usually undo the bra in much the same manner. I was once told that it would make me more 'passable' if I did it that way.

Francine

barb M
03-22-2006, 10:08 PM
I always fasten it in the front and spin it around and pullup over my breasts,doesn't every girl?

nikisbest
03-22-2006, 10:17 PM
I always hook in the back, my wife does the same thing.

newwoman5
03-22-2006, 10:54 PM
My arms just can not get back there to hook my bra. So I do the hook in front and spin technique.:)

Kimberly Diane
03-22-2006, 11:22 PM
I use the behind the back way as well. It feels more feminine to me as others have said.

ashlee chiffon
03-22-2006, 11:34 PM
i have several different sizes of silicone forms...and have an a/b size male breast of my own..
with no enhancers or the smaller ones i hook in back, as it just feels more feminine to me, but with the larger enhancers, i use a three hook bra and its harder to get all three hooked in back, so i do it in front and spin...
much prefer to hook in back!

barbie lanai
03-22-2006, 11:34 PM
Gotta say I'm surprised at the results here.

First, I thought all GG's did it at the back. Asked my wife and she says her three sisters all did at the back. Anyway, since I thought that was the "normal" way; I worked at it until I could do it myself at the back. Now I find that isn't the girly way afterall.

Ava Mouse
03-22-2006, 11:42 PM
I hook in back... Been doing it that way since I was young. 'tis easy & natural now...

BUT I do zip some dresses & skirts in front or side to make sure I don't damage the finer fabrics...

JamieLee
03-23-2006, 12:54 AM
Hook in the front and spin for me... Thats the way my wife taught me and besides I'm lazy....:p

danielle_from_cal
03-23-2006, 01:16 AM
Hook in front and spin around. Hook, spin, stuff.

Mandy Salamander
03-23-2006, 01:39 AM
spin,,,,,,,,,,'n didn't think th' vote 'd bee soooo close,(83-71),,,,,,,,,,geee, what a talented group!!!!!

ValerieToo
03-23-2006, 02:46 AM
Only a contortionist or a GG with the usual flexibility gene can hook in back. I can't even hook in front. I snap the bra together, place it on the floor with the straps facing out, back up thirty paces, then run full speed and jump into it. Et Voila, I'm hooked. That or out cold.

AngelAshley
03-23-2006, 04:19 AM
Strange that more people spin it than do it up at the back... hmmm maybe there's a psycological link here. It would be interesting to see that data split between genetic females, genetic males, and psycologically female transexuals...

Lisa Golightly
03-23-2006, 04:22 AM
Hook at the back... Do I win something? :)

Sherrie
03-23-2006, 07:10 AM
I used to hook in the front and spin, but now I have learned how to just hook in the back. I find it just as easy now. Oh btw I wear bras (because of my size) that have 3 to 4 hooks.

Breanne
03-23-2006, 10:01 AM
Hook in front and spin around. Hook, spin, stuff.
Oh! You mean the forms go in AFTER the spin? LOL

Tina T
03-23-2006, 10:06 AM
I usually hook up in the back unless I'm wearing a long line or strapless bra with more than four hooks, then do up in front and spin is the easiest way to go.

Kathycd
03-23-2006, 10:13 AM
Having been married more than once, I noticed that hook in front and spin was the regular thing.

Kathy from Oklahoma

sharifemme
03-23-2006, 10:57 AM
I'm a backhooker and my wife, on the other hand, is a spinner.

Sharifemme

to those who hook in the back and spin it around, does it fit better for you that way? LOL!

Sharifemme

Bridget
03-23-2006, 12:28 PM
Hook in back, it impresses the ladies.

Cheryl T
03-23-2006, 12:51 PM
Is this a basketball question??

Seriously, I hook in the back and always have. My wife is amazed I do that as she has never been able to get that knack. She's a hook and spin gal and we're both 42's.
I just find it a touch more feminine also rather than all that spinning and such. Now if I could only get her to help me adjust my cups once I hook I'd be in heaven.... :cheeky:

Sabrina Flowers
03-23-2006, 03:25 PM
I hook in front and spin it round, a bad shoulder prevents me from reaching to far up my back.

Julie Avery
03-23-2006, 03:33 PM
I'm a spinner, which may explain why I'm so dizzy :)

I can unhook all but the most complicated ones by reaching behind me.

This is definitely progress; during my dating years, I was always terrified of having to unhook a girl's bra, I was certain I'd fumble around for 20 minutes, make an utter fool of myself, and completely blow the "mood." As a matter of fact I don't think I ever successfully accomplished it without assistance, back in the day ;)

Sarah Rabbit
03-23-2006, 04:46 PM
Do you like me remove the bra whilst wearing a shirt, by reaching behind unhooking then pulling the bra through your sleeves. Thats Very feminine.

For the record, I'm a spinner. Wish I had the flexibility to hook from behind:daydreaming:

Hugs, Sarah R. :bunny:

Sweet Virginia
03-23-2006, 04:56 PM
For some strange reason my dear granny explained to me 'upside down, inside out and back to front'... start with it like that, you can easily fasten the three hooks, then pull the front back round to the front, it's inside out still but that can easily be rectified by pulling the straps up over your shoulders ..et voila...
I've been married for eleven years and still my wife can't learn this technique.. she fumbles about with the hooks behind her back for ages, bless her!
LOL Everyone!

Kim E
03-23-2006, 05:53 PM
Only a contortionist or a GG with the usual flexibility gene can hook in back. I can't even hook in front. I snap the bra together, place it on the floor with the straps facing out, back up thirty paces, then run full speed and jump into it. Et Voila, I'm hooked. That or out cold.

Way too funny, Valerie. I'd love to see a video of that. :D

All my bras are front closure except for one, that one I reach back and hook.

Kim

Lindahexi
03-23-2006, 06:10 PM
I've used both methods but mostly I just hook it at the back, it's awkward at first but gets easier each time. Also it depends on the actual bra, 3 hook ones seem more difficult than 2 hook.

Missy
03-23-2006, 06:59 PM
ok in my opion to be a real woman the bra is hooked in the back
to hook it in the front then spin it around is cheating
sure some GG due this for more easyer.
I allways seen alot of weman reach around the back and hook or unhook their bras

Missy

Rachel_T
03-23-2006, 07:10 PM
I hook in the back. I think that it is as a "girlie thing" plus I learnt how to do this while young.
My wife hooks in the back most of the time, but she sometimes hooks from the front and then spins, but this depends on what she is going to wear. I also sit down every time I go to the bathroom as I think it is the only way for a girl/woman.
I sometimes remove my bra whilst wearing a shirt, by reaching behind unhooking then pulling the bra through your sleeves. That to me is very feminine.

Phyliss
03-23-2006, 07:11 PM
I guess I'm a bit of both, in that I hook up in front and spin, but when I take it off I can unhook in the back.

When I first started wearing a bra I was both a hooker, and unhooker from the front. Since I've been seeing a chiropractor and working out at the gym I've gained back a bit of flexability so that I can at least unhook from the back, using both hands.
If I could "turn around fast enough" I'd be able to hook up from the back.

vet
03-24-2006, 06:33 AM
I wear the big bras with five hooks - just too dificult to hook in the back!

Rene
03-24-2006, 07:53 AM
Hook from the back.

Wendy me
03-24-2006, 08:10 AM
from the back ....

Meag
03-24-2006, 10:02 AM
It took a while to learn it hook in back, I have one that I like real well but it is snug enough that it's hard to spin, so I worked, and worked, and now I can hook it in the back with 3 hooks, and take them off in the back.

Kimberly
03-24-2006, 12:26 PM
hehe... odd question.

When first getting a bra, I automatically did it round the front and span it round. :) I'd seen my mum do it a few times, and it seemed to work for her (this was in my early childhood,) so it's all good!!

michelle19845
03-24-2006, 12:55 PM
i have been able to hook mine in back since i first started around 12 years old.whether they are 2 or 3 hooks.some take a lil longer than others.

michelle19845

carolanne_love
03-24-2006, 01:08 PM
Hi gals.

For me its an age thing. I used to be able to hook it in back but I don't have the flexibility I had when younger. Some of my bras I am able to unhook in back but admit, even that is an effort. I like the front hook bras but have trouble finding nice looking ones in my size. Any of you gals remember Dici bras? I loved them, the biggest was 38 which fit nicely again when I was younger.

Oh well enough reminicing.

Love Carolanne

Nastasha
03-24-2006, 02:58 PM
Hook in the front and spin it around.
My sisters, my wife, all my gf's and all of my female friends I've had the opportunity to watch change or get dressed all do it that way .. so, I followed suit.

Keely
03-24-2006, 05:00 PM
Always hook in back, well unless it's a front hooker.

Monica Elena
03-24-2006, 05:11 PM
I hook in back.
It was hard in my beginnings but now no problem.
It's not easy to be a girl...:happy:

joan
03-24-2006, 05:24 PM
I am spinner. but mostly wear bodies, so hook below

Cherry Lynn
03-24-2006, 05:42 PM
I hook in front and spin. That is the way my wife and daughter do it and I am not flexible enough to do it in the back easily, however I have done it that way.:happy:

Krystenw
03-24-2006, 06:04 PM
Before I got married I would hook in the back. After watching my wife hook in the front, I found it much easier. When I get undressed I unhook it from the back.

Diannna
03-25-2006, 04:43 PM
I too used to hook from the back. Yes I think it's a fem thing to do. But now that I'm older and not as limber as I once was, I do the front thing. Although I usually unhook from the back.

LaSirenaBella
03-26-2006, 10:45 AM
Hook in front and spin. :D

lydia7
03-26-2006, 11:11 AM
You have to have the right outfit for it, but try front hook, especially ladis with something natural to work with...

MaylinJane
03-26-2006, 04:24 PM
I used to be a hook in front and spin, it worked for me for years but my wife had a cow about it, saying thats not the proper way for a woman to do it and stuff:rolleyes: . So I'm a hook in the back now, took a little practice but it's much faster than the spining.

May

Alaina Ann
03-26-2006, 04:34 PM
Hook it in the front and spin it around, It works great for my wife and she likes me to do things the way she does. No sense trying to reinvent the wheel! :o

Sarah Rabbit
03-27-2006, 05:40 AM
Hook in the front and spin it around.
My sisters, my wife, all my gf's and all of my female friends I've had the opportunity to watch change or get dressed all do it that way .. so, I followed suit.
Every female I know and have known, hooks in the front and spins around. Perhaps the GG's who hook at back are doing a 'Mind Mess' with their BF's and S.O.'s . trying to impress them. Why do things the hard way when there is an easier alternative.

Hugs, Sarah R. :bunny:

Laurie_Ann_CD
03-27-2006, 05:51 AM
I always hook my bras from the back. My arms are very flexible. I never thought about the front and spin option.0.02

Beth-GDB
03-27-2006, 06:23 AM
Hook in back. I've noticed it's a bit harder when the bra is really new but gets easier once it's been washed a couple of times. Bras are very easy to hook in back after doing up a torsolette/bustier in back by myself. That thing had 9 or 10 hooks to deal with instead of one or two, and spinning it really wasn't an option. I learned to keep it down over my hips and do the top hooks first, pulling it up as I worked my way down the hooks until they were all done.

Here's a question, how many people here use a lingerie bag for washing their delicate items in a machine? I don't have a lot of patience for hand washing, so all the bras and delicate panties go in the bag and the bag goes in the machine.

ronni white
03-27-2006, 06:40 AM
I always hook in back. It's less stressful on my bras and the right way.
If they were not meant to be hooked in back - why would the hooks be there?

Ronni

rhondasxycd
03-27-2006, 06:46 AM
i'm a hook in front and spin girl !!!

Cindy L
03-30-2006, 12:54 PM
Hook (three hooks) then spin.

SEXY_HEATHER
04-02-2006, 09:04 PM
hook it in front then spin it

miki
04-02-2006, 09:40 PM
Practice, practice, every girl I have been with hooked in the back. I feel more like a women hooking in back.

Khriss
04-04-2006, 01:05 AM
whatever works..4 me...
honestly, in my "collection" some hook with more eaze than others eh? xx"K"

Wren
04-04-2006, 01:08 AM
Hook in the front and spin, that's what my mom taught me and that's what I'm sticking to.

Delila
04-04-2006, 02:37 AM
always hook in back i feel its more fem i even got my wife doing it that way she used to spin.

RachelDenise
04-04-2006, 04:49 AM
I'm a hook in back kind of girl.

Lawren
04-04-2006, 09:59 AM
I used to hook and spin but I found that with practice I could hook in back. I do that exclusively now.

julieann
04-04-2006, 10:14 AM
That's all I have to say about you "hook in front and spin around" crowd!

Hugs!
JulieAnn

Eugenie
04-05-2006, 01:55 AM
I learned from my wife's technique: she hooks her bra in the front and spin it then adjusts the straps on her shoulders. So that's how I do it too.

Love.

Eugénie

tina sissy
04-05-2006, 02:03 AM
Always at the back

sharon2
04-05-2006, 02:14 AM
i always hook up my bra at the front and spin it around,it is quicker,i have
tried fastining at the back but it is to awkward.sharon2