PDA

View Full Version : Riding A Wave Of Compliments

Asew
02-18-2019, 12:11 PM
At the girls night out this weekend, many of the CDers and GGs in the group were complimenting my shoes (same as the one in profile pic). And when we went to go play pool, a GG that wasn't part of the group came over and told me "I love your shoes!" I also got complements on my pink tulle skirt with petticoat (similar but different from the one in the profile pic). I was riding a total high from all the compliments that night :)

The weird thing is I have never worn these shoes out before because I was worried about my hairy legs.

Here is a picture of my outfit but the lighting sucks in my home office so you can't see the shoes.

docrobbysherry
02-18-2019, 12:41 PM
U ought to take more/better photos and post them in the "Photos" section here, Asew!:thumbsup:

Jean 103
02-18-2019, 12:47 PM
Complements are always nice to receive, as they convey so much.

They are right about your shoes, simple but a little different. It’s the kind of thing women notice.

Playing pool is one of the reasons I have so many friends.

Glenda58
02-18-2019, 12:54 PM
Complements are great to receive. I was grocery shopping when 2 ladies complemented on my outfit and shoes. Made my day.

Nikki A.
02-18-2019, 01:44 PM
Complements are sure nice. Yesterday I wore a sweater that I had just picked up. I had a few of the women complement me on it, even more so when I told them that it was a Salvation Army half price sale piece (2.50).

Beverley Sims
02-18-2019, 04:23 PM
Asew,

Take all the compliments in your stride, give a nice smile and say thank you. :-)