PDA

View Full Version : I am so weak

Shelby
03-22-2006, 03:39 PM
Well I mentioned in another Thread that I had salvaged a VS card fromthe garbage offering a free IPEX panty and $10 off any bra. I was informed by another gal here that I might be required to register for an Angels Card.

Today I finished work at noon and went over to the nearby mall and made a few passes past Victoria's. It is a Wednesday at noon and its kinda slow, but its Spring Break. Well I summoned the courage to go in and walked around a bit just scanning the store. Not many employees or customers around. Part of me was hoping no one would talk to me and yet the retailer in me was bummed when no one would talk to me. One girl asked how was my day, but that was such a closed ended question. "It's going well, oh and by the way, I'd like a free panty." So I walked out. Now I'm really bummed because the card expires on March 27th and that doesn't leave me with much time.

I wouldn't have been so hard to ask for assistance If I knew a few more things. Like if I needed to register for an Angels card. If so, does that put me on a mailing list, and if so - that would be bad because I live at home. Also does a VSC card show up on your credit report. I'd like to get a loan through our local bank to build a home and I don't want the loan officer who has known me since birth seeing that on the report. So I'm kinda freaking out about this.

I've bought stuff there before, but it was under the guise of "for her" or I'm in a show - which I was. Can't keep using those lines and its hard for a guy to say that he's buying his girl a bra - not common.

I suppose if I had a private mailbox for Shelby, this wouldn't be an issue. Some of you have suggested getting a box at the UPS store. Does regular mail go there? Has it been successful for you? Getting a regular PO box would be easy too, but some stores don't ship to PO's. I could really use some more info on the PO Box and VSC. Oh and the sales girl was really hot too, I'd have looked her up and down if I had seen her in my store. Hard to pick up a girl while shopping for girly clothes.

Shelby

Kimberley
03-22-2006, 03:48 PM
Shelby,
From your avatar, you look great enfemme. Go get dolled up and go shopping. And of course if you get a youngun (like 19 and like bottle blonde and like pony tails) mess with her head just for fun...... It is always good to educate them and have some fun in the process.

I know I'm a jerk sometimes.

At any rate, if you have shopped there before you probably have some repoire with someone in the store. Look for her and get her to serve you. She's not likely to ask questions because she will remember you and probably assumes things are the same as before.

Kimberley.

Julie Avery
03-22-2006, 04:57 PM
Also does a VSC card show up on your credit report.
Shelby

I can't address the many questions in your post because I just dunno, but I'll have a swipe at this one. I can't imagine that having a Victoria's Secret card show up on your credit report would be anything to worry about.

My understanding of how most GG's relate to the sort of items you find there, is that it's something they wear, not because they've been burning with desire to do so since an early age, but because it pleases a hetero male they enjoy being with. I don't think anyone who saw it on a credit report would think it odd, and I don't know of any employers who are screening to avoid crossdressers (outside of, perhaps, certain schools, and all political campaign organizations). The one exception (to it being noticed) would be if another CD was the one doing the screening, and I don't think that's gonna be a big issue :)

I can tell you for a fact that the large former Baby Bell telecom companies mostly have very explicit policies against discrimination against lbgt folks, and take those policies seriously, and I suspect similar things are happening elsewhere in the corporate world. They want to find people who can help them make money, and avoid people who are liabilities, not cling to social standards which have nothing to do with the bottom line.

Again, I am only replying to the very limited point you raised asking whether this would appear on a credit report.

Be well!

Janelle Marshall
03-22-2006, 05:12 PM
Being in the mortgage business, I can tell you it would make no difference at all if a VS card showed on your credit report. If it does to whomever you are working with contact me. You probably do not need to open an account to use the coupon. Read the fine print, it will say so if you do. By the way, if you tell the sales person the items are for you it will greatly enhance the outcome that you will get the correct sizes! Enjoy the experience. I have tried on items at VS in the past while endrab. They were quite ok with it.

michellecd9999
03-22-2006, 08:11 PM
I have a box at the UPS store under a corporate name, but you can also open one under personal. It can receive any type of mail. I use mine to get things I buy from ebay. They put a slip in the box saying you have a package. You give the slip to them and tell them your box #. A great way to get it as they'll hold it almost forever, so if you're out of town or can't bring it home you just leave it there until you can.
Michelle