PDA

View Full Version : My first flight en femme

Annajose
02-24-2019, 11:58 AM
Hi, I am about to take off for a 10 hr flight totally en femme. Ladies jeans, compression stockings, canvas flats, blouse and a light jacket. As for makeup I am only wearing mascara and lipstick.
To be truthful, the look for the casual observer is quite androgynous. But I am 100% in ladies clothes and very happy.
I know is a tiny step. But a giant leap for me! Thanks for giving me inspiration every day.
Anna

Jenny22
02-24-2019, 12:06 PM
Good on you, brave girl! Have a great trip. I'll bet its to South America.

stephenie3756
02-24-2019, 03:56 PM
Enjoy your flight! I did something similar at the beginning of the year. I wore 3 1/2" heeled booties, skinny flared jeans, opaque hosiery, and a crisp white shirt. I had my jacket on..but it was a thrill to walk from the parking garage to the gate in heels - my longest time ever in heels...sitting on the airplane in my tight jeans was a thrill...when I landed, I had to change back to drab mode since I had to head to the factory. It was a giant step for me to be out in public like this...I can't wait for my next business trip when I have a pair of 4" heeled booties to wear with a pair of flared high waisted jeans...My brain went through "what the heck am I doing" to "this is wonderful, why have I not done this before?"..... glad to read about you taking this big step and others on the forum were an inspriation to you...the folks here were my inspiration for me...

alwayshave
02-24-2019, 04:06 PM
Anna, enjoy your flight. You are braver than I.

Beverley Sims
02-24-2019, 11:52 PM
I hope all goes well for you, I see no reason it shouldn't.

Christie ann
02-24-2019, 11:53 PM
Anna, in no way is that just a litlle step, a 10 hour flight is quite the commitment. Hope it all went well.

Annajose
02-25-2019, 12:25 AM
Hi ladies! It all went perfect, landed in Europe about one hour ago, had to retouch the lipstick several times during the flight but in reality no one gave me a second look. I am now waiting for the second leg of the flight. Still very excited!
Thanks for the good wishes.
Love
Anna

Krisi
02-25-2019, 08:57 AM
You say " totally en femme" but you don't mention a wig, breast forms or hip and butt padding. I assume you weren't wearing these and not presenting as a woman, just wearing women's clothes. Is this correct?

Annajose
02-25-2019, 11:58 PM
Hi Krisi,
You are right, I do not own a wig nor padding. And indeed I was not presenting myself as a woman.
Love
Anna

closets
02-26-2019, 12:25 AM
makes sense now
because don't think anyone can pass/beat the body scanner

andro can be a very nice presentation too