PDA

View Full Version : Wife dream

Patriciadtv
02-24-2019, 01:22 PM
Hello,

This morning, like most week-end mornings, I go to my studio and do some DIY work on my remotely operated planes. It's also the place where I hide my women's clothes. So I can combine my two passions.
My spouse is aware since the very beginning of our relationship she does not like at all but she is very tolerant.
This morning when I came home for lunch my wife told me that she had a dream that I was in my studio with a woman. I do not know if it was a message from that part or just a coincidence?

Micki_Finn
02-24-2019, 02:26 PM
Dreams are just dreams. They don’t convey prophecy or knowledge that one does not otherwise possess.

alwayshave
02-24-2019, 03:38 PM
Patricia, My ex-wife had dreams at least once a week that I was with another women, which I was not.

GretchenM
02-24-2019, 03:56 PM
Well, I guess in a sense you were with a woman. But I can't recommend you share that thought with her. :sad: It may produce unintended and undesirable results.

Majella St Gerard
02-24-2019, 03:59 PM
My 1st wife would have a bad dream where I was being mean to her and wake up and hit me😖😝🤣

kimdl93
02-24-2019, 04:37 PM
Dreams can reflect real life anxieties. I occasionally have dreams where I’m dressed and unsuccessfully trying to evade my ex, family or friends.

greeneyes
02-24-2019, 09:59 PM
I have had prophetic dreams before. It actually played a part in Joni telling me. Before I knew, I had a dream about her dressed as a woman. A very personal dream! Needless to say it made sense when she told me later! It sort of opened the door of communication on the subject.

NjJamie
02-24-2019, 10:39 PM
I had a dream one of my daughters caught me dressing, the next day she picked up my camera and found a pic or two of me dressed, does that count?

- - - Updated - - -

Micki, I would agree with you except for the rare but real occasions when a dream does come to life it's scary!

Beverley Sims
02-25-2019, 12:24 AM
Yes, just a dream.

Nice that she shared it with you other than sweeping it under the carpet

docrobbysherry
02-25-2019, 02:04 AM
Pat, when I was married I often wasn't sure what my ex meant. Now, this is going to sound crazy, I know! So, if I thot it mite be important? I asked her what she meant!:eek:

Totally, bananas, rite? After a number of years I quit asking because I knew it wasn't important. And, just gave her an excuse to keep carping!:doh:

Needless to say, we were near the end at that point!:straightface:

Stephanie47
02-25-2019, 07:53 PM
Dreams are just dreams. They don’t convey prophecy or knowledge that one does not otherwise possess.

I dream every night of tripping a booby trap in Nam. It never ends well. I think I would rather dream " dreamed I went to work in my Maidenform bra!" Remember all those little ditties in the magazines?

April T
02-26-2019, 08:36 AM
Timely discussion. I think dreams are a bit of your own thoughts going through your brain. THree nights ago, I had a very vivid dream (don't normally remember them) where I was orally servicing a man. It related to something I was thinking that day so I think there is a connection

Sherrii
02-26-2019, 09:28 AM
Hello,

This morning when I came home for lunch my wife told me that she had a dream that I was in my studio with a woman. I do not know if it was a message from that part or just a coincidence?

Just tell her you were the woman you were with. Sherrii

abbiedrake
02-26-2019, 10:16 AM
Whether they convey real meaning or not, dreams sure can be disconcerting.
I recently had my first dream that I was en femme. Odd since I've not yet done a full conversion job.