PDA

View Full Version : Belayed Valentine's (and anniversary) dinner

JustJoni
02-24-2019, 10:17 PM
So I wanted to share my Saturday night. My wonderful wife (greeneyes) and I went out to dinner to celebrate Valentine's Day (late because she worked) and our very late anniversary, lol. We got a hotel room for the night and went to dinner at one of our local Italian restaurants, where we had been once before with me dressed. The first time was a lovely experience, with great wait staff, and this time was even better. The host and our server saw on our reservation that we were celebrating our anniversary and congratulated us. I...don't think I pass very well, especially once I speak (although I have been working on softening/moderating my voice), but passing or no, everyone was kind, courteous, and very nice. We both got compliments on our dresses, and my wife got smiles and nods from other patrons when she was caught playing with my hair or touching me shoulder. About half way through the meal, one of the restautrant's VP's came and sat down with us for a moment, wanting to personally congratulate us on our anniversary, and adding a compliment or two on how we looked. She offered to take a couple of pictures of us, and this was the best one. The VP checked up on us a couple of more times through the evening before wishing us a good night. Mods, I have greeneyes permission to post this picture with her in it.

NjJamie
02-24-2019, 10:24 PM
Awesome pic, I'm getting "green" with jealousy!

alwayshave
02-24-2019, 10:47 PM
Joni, So glad you got out with your wife for Valentines Day and your Anniversory. Lovely picture.

Beverley Sims
02-25-2019, 12:30 AM
Just because it was delayed it looks like it was a better evening, one worth waiting for.

Crissy 107
02-25-2019, 06:33 AM
It sounds like a lovely evening and one worth waiting for!

Di
02-25-2019, 09:03 AM
How wonderful! Happy Anniversary you two !
Beautiful picture of a beautiful couple.

Meghan4now
02-25-2019, 10:42 AM
Joni,

I thought you went climbing at the place on Kemper by the title! That is Also a lot of fun. I can show you the ropes if you want!!!!

So happy for the two of you.