PDA

View Full Version : Had a first today

Joanne86
03-03-2019, 12:38 PM
So I had a first today. Usually I only wear any feminine clothing at home and usually it is nothing much. Well today I thought I would be a bit adventurous, for me at least, and put on a pair of panties to wear out of my apartment. It is a bit of emotions of excitement and anxiety.

BostonBrenda
03-03-2019, 12:54 PM
The first time you go out in anything femine it’s important and panties arnt what men wear so its a huge rush to be out wearing them

missjoann49
03-03-2019, 01:11 PM
Good for you Joanne, that's a first step...now you can move on from there one step at a time

Helen_Highwater
03-03-2019, 01:17 PM
Joanne,

We all start somewhere and I know what you mean about the emotions. Once you've become more accustomed to the feeling then I'd suggest you try adding either holdups or tights but if you do.........hold on to your hat as they say. They are far more sensual, you know you're wearing them every step you take.

mykell
03-03-2019, 01:17 PM
hopefully you had on more than your panties, go at your own pace, congratz to you :D

Allisa
03-03-2019, 01:54 PM
I think that was what I did the first time, I swore everyone could tell with their x-ray vision. My heart was ready to jump out of my chest it was beating so hard.

alwayshave
03-03-2019, 02:00 PM
Joanne, nobody knows, so reason to stress.

Tracii G
03-03-2019, 02:24 PM
Been there done that and lived to tell about it just like you did.
Really its a very small thing but quite important in the grand scheme of things.

Michaelasfun
03-03-2019, 02:24 PM
The longest journey begins with a single step. Congratulations!

Patience
03-03-2019, 02:25 PM
Yes, it’ll be a rush the first time. Maybe the second and third time, too.

After a while, it’ll be the most natural thing in the world.

Majella St Gerard
03-03-2019, 02:40 PM
Got to start somewhere. It gets easier.

CrossWitMe
03-03-2019, 02:41 PM
Congrats on taking what I am sure are going to be many more first steps! Did you go anywhere special or just where you normally would?

Leslie Mary S
03-03-2019, 02:44 PM
It is a small step, but it is a step no-less.

Eemz
03-03-2019, 02:49 PM
Oh that’s great Joanne. I know we all have mixed emotions at the start of excitement and terror and mixed in but it only gets better. First one is the hardest and you’ve got over that hurdle

NancySue
03-03-2019, 04:38 PM
Congratulations on taking your first, of many, steps to expand your cding world. Like you, I was hesitant for a long time worrying about getting caught, but I finally gave in, wore a pair of panties and went out. I don’t remember my time line, but now, I don’t hesitate a second. I wear panties daily and hose most days...sometimes a bra or camisole...never a problem. I’ve gone out dressed completely, but sometimes dressing underneath is more exciting....just your secret. Best to you on your new adventures.

Jaylyn
03-03-2019, 04:43 PM
Good for you, get used to them because it's addicting.

Emi GG
03-03-2019, 04:54 PM
Hi, Joanne.

For what it's worth, coming from a total stranger...I'm proud of you. Good for you! Congratulations. <3

Teri Ray
03-03-2019, 05:36 PM
Hi, Joanne.

You know that this will not be the last time you go out wearing panties...…...right? Congratulations you are on your way.

Sara Jessica
03-03-2019, 06:30 PM
So I had a first today. Usually I only wear any feminine clothing at home and usually it is nothing much. Well today I thought I would be a bit adventurous, for me at least, and put on a pair of panties to wear out of my apartment. It is a bit of emotions of excitement and anxiety.

What a huge step! Imagine how much easier it'll be next time when you wear panties out of your apartment and actually have pants on over them.

Ressie
03-03-2019, 07:28 PM
This brings me back to the early '80s when I bought pantyhose from a vending machine and wore them under my jeans and cowboy boots. But after all these years it can still be rather exciting to wear something girly underneath.

Maid_Marion
03-03-2019, 07:46 PM
I remember my first time. I went to bed with bright yellow panties and was driving to go shopping when I remembered I still had them on! I still went shopping, but wasn't going to use any urinals!

docrobbysherry
03-03-2019, 08:25 PM
Could u feel everyone staring at u, Joanne!?:daydreaming:

Good practice for the 1st time u wear a dress out in public!:thumbsup:

KellyGCD
03-03-2019, 09:11 PM
Congrats! It's always so exhilarating the first time you go out wearing something that no one else knows about.

Beverley Sims
03-03-2019, 09:44 PM
A first time for wearing anythng out is always a thrill, then you learn just how to push the boundaries a little.

Crissy 107
03-04-2019, 06:11 AM
Congrats, That is a very significant step forward and a very fun thing to do.

DaisyLawrence
03-04-2019, 09:08 AM
Gosh, you're so brave :)

Angie G
03-04-2019, 09:19 AM
You go girl. That was my first step out of my cave. now being retire I wear them 24/7.In the colder weather I go with a bra and my forms :hugs:
Angie

BostonBrenda
03-04-2019, 07:23 PM
I think its a good sign when wearing panties becomes something you forget because its so natural

Stephanie D
03-04-2019, 07:37 PM
Any day or night wearing ANYTHING, under-dressed or not, is a happy time for me!
Never minimize what you can do... underwear, or bra, or more, as long as it feels good and is a good thing for you, as long as it doesn't set you back with anything going on in your life.
Embrace the times you can express yourself, and not be judged harshly.
Enjoy it when you can!

Krea
03-05-2019, 01:07 PM
As others have said, it's great to do something for the first time. Even those who have been going out like this for a long time will still remember the initial nervousness well! This is a step forward for you and you will likely soon do this without any apprehension at all. :thumbsup:

LadyStig
03-05-2019, 04:50 PM
I remember my first times going out. I started wearing panties to work. Such a rush. Almost got caught wearing nylons and one of those old thong style leotards to shop class at school. Wish I still had that leotard. I loved that thing.😭

BLUE ORCHID
03-05-2019, 05:14 PM
Hi Joanne :hugs:, That is something that you will remember for a long time. >Orchid ..o:daydreaming:o..

Anne E
03-06-2019, 10:27 AM
And now you're on your way.

Congrats,
Anne

colourmannn
03-11-2019, 08:32 AM
Not my first, however after a very long time, it felt like a first. Last weekend, with the wife at work I decided to under-dress and head out for a walk on a sunny winter day. I wore my favourite lingerie, longline bra, pantyhose, slip and my new and best girdle, a Rago 6210. All was fine at first and then it become somewhat uncomfortable. Not sure if it was the extra few pounds or the firm girdle. I quickly solved the issue by shortening my stride and walking slower. I guess the girdle was forcing me to walk more ladylike and to simply enjoy the moment-I have a lot to learn prior to venturing out enfemme!

quebec_blonde
03-11-2019, 01:54 PM
I've been out with panties a few years and now I don't even worry about it. It gives me such a nice feeling inside secretly knowing. Just have to be careful bending over, but really I'm caring about that less and less. The hard part is find the right pair that make me feel feminine and comfortable. :)

SusanSpencer
03-12-2019, 03:32 AM
I've been here all of two days and I'm ASTONISHED by how many of you reflect the identical feelings I've had most of my [sorta] young life. Thanks to you all!!!

- - - Updated - - -

You're an astonishment, Donna! Thanks for being

- - - Updated - - -

I do have so far to go! Thank you all for your bravery