PDA

View Full Version : show me a sign

deenagirlcd
03-22-2006, 08:30 PM
i think it would be cool if us gurls could come up with a sign that would tell another gurl that we were into the same thing! like a certain type of ring or long pinkie nail. any ideas?

HaleyPink2000
03-25-2006, 06:58 PM
What about a green light in the mid of the grill of our car? HUH? Then a Jade ring on the right ring finger? HUH?

RenaCD
03-25-2006, 07:57 PM
I wore this patch on my shoulder for years that how I caught SageGG:D 21345

GypsyKaren
03-25-2006, 07:59 PM
The only tranny sign I've seen is the dollar sign, from all of my money going to buy clothes.

Karen

trannie T
03-25-2006, 08:18 PM
I'm easy to spot, just look for the big guy in a dress.

:cute:

Jacqui
03-25-2006, 08:20 PM
Deena, good idea! I think members of the Hair Club for Men have a secret sign, but I'm not sure what it is.

How about when spotting a possible sister, take your right thumb and index finger and gently pull your right eyelash 1 time if you're a CD, 2 times if your TG, three times if you're TS, and four times if you just can't get that little clod of mascara off your lashes?

CammyT
03-25-2006, 08:41 PM
Aloha,
A sign... long nail is out. In drab, my occupation doesn't allow me to grow my nails long, too much "stuff" would get under the nails and I nick my nails enough already! :(
I think you'd have to come up with some kind of "sign". And before anyone posts it, grabbing of the crotch is out! :eek: Even as a male, I think it's bad form!
Sweetie, are you thinking about letting them know you're one of the girls, or you're into other girls?