PDA

View Full Version : I hate casual Friday

Robertacd
03-08-2019, 01:54 PM
Because I can't hide my bra under the company t-shirt.

Tracii G
03-08-2019, 02:16 PM
Just have to suffer sometimes LOL

Michaelasfun
03-08-2019, 02:36 PM
Declare (to yourself) Fridays are hose & panties days!

Beverley Sims
03-08-2019, 03:05 PM
Michaela, what a good idea. :-)

Crissy 107
03-08-2019, 11:02 PM
Roberta, Pretty funny, Michaela’s idea sounds good to me.

ShelbyDawn
03-08-2019, 11:43 PM
I bought a couple packages of "Angelina Seamless Bralette with Convertible Straps (6-Pack)"
I take out the padding and reverse the straps so the adjustment is in the front and wear a tank top over them.
The tank top mimics the outline of the bra and hides the bottom of the bra.

I find I can wear it with any t-shirt and my bra is invisible as long as the t-shirt is reasonably thick.

I have found that with heavier t-shirts, I can even wear my breast enhancers and nobody notices, that makes me a 38 B.

To be fair, I have lost 35 pounds over the past year or so and all my t-shirts are a size too big.

Who knows, it may work for you too.

Good Luck.

docrobbysherry
03-09-2019, 01:51 AM
I know lots of GG's that don't wear bras.:daydreaming:

Unless your's r C's or larger, why do u need a bra, Roberta?:battingeyelashes:

BLUE ORCHID
03-09-2019, 06:08 AM
I thought that Every day was Hose & Panty day. >Orchid ..o:daydreaming:o..

alwayshave
03-09-2019, 07:20 AM
Wear a camisole that is shaped like a wife beater.

ShelbyDawn
03-09-2019, 10:45 AM
Dr Rob,

For me it’s all about how I feel. Wearing s bra is like an all day hug and I have found that wearing one that actually fits is quite comfortable. Depending on my mood or my planned activity, I have sports bras and Lacey bras and some sports bras with lace trim.

Stephanie47
03-09-2019, 11:09 AM
Wear a camisole that is shaped like a wife beater.

I never heard that expression?????

When I did go out underdressed one of the garments I wore on occasion was a camisole in black or white along with bra, panty and hosiery. Of course, my torso was covered with a shirt and sweatshirt.

ladydreamingdanish
03-09-2019, 11:52 AM
Many times hard to wear a bra even a sports bra with no padding with light colored shirts. I found body shaping long camis that I can wear that look like I am wearing an undershirt instead. And of course, can't forget the pantyhose and panties. I also wear female running shoes that are undetectable as black and ladies have told me that they like them. But if wearing a dark shirt or a sweater, can usually get away with wearing sports bras with camis with color matching the color of the shirt.
Makeup is also possible, especially a close tint of foundation to even out skin color. My eyelids are reddish in color so no problem with matching eye shadow color.

Robertacd
03-09-2019, 01:03 PM
Unless your's r C's or larger, why do u need a bra, Roberta?:battingeyelashes:

Because every single day of my life since I was in fourth grade and two of the girls in my class started wearing a bra I felt that I should be wearing one too.

BTW: I do have breasts and I like they way it feels when they are in a bra.

Leslie Mary S
03-09-2019, 01:32 PM
my "B" sized breast are "flower child" girls. They enjoy doing their own thing.

docrobbysherry
03-09-2019, 02:57 PM
Looks like you're dammed if u do, dammed if u don't, Roberta. No hiding those puppies under a a T shirt!:daydreaming:

DeeDeeB
03-09-2019, 09:21 PM
I used to love it because I was the only one in the office. Did surprise a few delivery folks by meeting them as Dee. No problems, however....

Robertacd
03-10-2019, 12:41 PM
No hiding those puppies under a a T shirt!:daydreaming:

Well gravity is a harsh mistress, which is why I prefer to wear a bra whenever I can.

alwayshave
03-10-2019, 04:52 PM
I never heard that expression????? Just a men's t-shirt without sleeves.

Robertacd
03-10-2019, 09:33 PM
That classic while ribbed tank top style undershirt is called a "wife beater" because it conjures up images of Marlon Brando's character, Stanley Kowalski, who wore one during much of the movie version of A Streetcar Named Desire.