PDA

View Full Version : Danger zone, pink fog is thickening!

NjJamie
03-11-2019, 07:12 PM
Help, I've just spent the last 2 hours making myself pretty and now have an overwhelming desire to do something, almost anything, but I really can't take a chance of getting caught. I'm in a hotel room in DC for work, here too often to risk being seen, but I've been to the door 3 times and backed down. I'm going to pack my purse, wish me luck if I do over come common sense and self control. I do plan on sneaking out later in the week, anyone here have suggestions for places to go? I'm considering driving back to NJ as Jamie, too many malls not to!

For all the down sides of CD'ing, I do truly love the intensity of these feelings, anyone else?

Jamie

Jane G
03-11-2019, 07:49 PM
Happy memories. The work trip away the evenings dressed. Walking out and driving home. Enjoy, it has been too many years.

char GG
03-11-2019, 07:52 PM
I really can't take a chance of getting caught

and

here too often to risk being seen

What I get out of this post is that you are there for work and "can't take the chance of getting caught". Perhaps it's better to wait until you are not on what would be considered a "work trip" and stay in your room. You did not say if there were others from your job staying at the same hotel that might see you. Driving home dressed would probably be a better option.

Of course, it's your job and your life, you make the decision.

NjJamie
03-11-2019, 08:07 PM
Thanks for your input, I changed into a more comfortable outfit and will likely only go for a very short walk in the hall, the fog is winning!

I've stayed here for about 6 months, they know me and I know them! I did risk it on what I thought was my last night last summer, the desk clerk saw me on his camera and yelled a hello around the corner, good thing I wiped off the makeup and covered up with a jacket.

What I get out of this post is that you are there for work and "can't take the chance of getting caught". Perhaps it's better to wait until you are not on what would be considered a "work trip" and stay in your room. You did not say if there were others from your job staying at the same hotel that might see you. Driving home dressed would probably be a better option.

Of course, it's your job and your life, you make the decision.[/QUOTE]

Judy-Somthing
03-11-2019, 09:22 PM
For me going out is posting photos on here.
Makeup is so cool I would find it so hard for someone to figure out who I am!
maybe I'm wrong but what the heck!

Tracii G
03-11-2019, 09:35 PM
Wiped off the make up lol thats funny maybe smeared it all over because it doesn't come off that easily.
What happens if you get caught or is it the excitement of possibly getting caught that gives you the thrill?
There is a whole thread about that.

Aunt Kelly
03-11-2019, 09:47 PM
Thanks for your input, I changed into a more comfortable outfit and will likely only go for a very short walk in the hall, the fog is winning!

I've stayed here for about 6 months, they know me and I know them! I did risk it on what I thought was my last night last summer, the desk clerk saw me on his camera and yelled a hello around the corner, good thing I wiped off the makeup and covered up with a jacket.

And if they spot you, and make you, you'll be just another in a long line of guests they've seen that way. Trust me, it is not the issue you think it is. Co-workers and/or clients in the same vicinity - that's a different matter, but on the whole, the hospitality industry values their customers, especially the one's who tip well. :)

Beverley Sims
03-11-2019, 10:20 PM
Leave the hotel completely and enjoy the atmosphere of DC.

Tracii G
03-11-2019, 11:23 PM
Its a bigger deal to you than to everyone else trust me.
People just don't care.