PDA

View Full Version : bird seed?

francesnonyx
03-22-2006, 11:09 PM
Hello Everyone,

Sometime back we had seen a post where one of the girls had used bird seed wrapped in old pantyhose as breast forms to give the illussion of cleavage. Are any of you girls familiar with this process or do any of you remember this post and could you help us find it?

F & O

By the way, many thanks to everyone for the warm and friendly welcome that we have received here.

Barb Valentine
03-22-2006, 11:15 PM
Phillis

Bra Padding

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I use soft fiber fill in knee high hose. This works real well, thoug it does not give you the bounce you want. Also bird seed will do the same thing as rice. Since I do not go out in public I find the fiber fill works real fine. Best wishes and the Best of luck.

I found the this post for you I hope it helps
Love Barb

Jacqui
03-22-2006, 11:31 PM
I don't think that birdseed is used to give the illusion of cleavage. It is used to give the illusion of breasts.
For cleavage, you need to learn how to tape.

Have at least 2 10-12 inch pieces of 1" surgical tape ready.

Using your right hand, push your skin from under your right armpit towards your right breast.
As your holding the bulge in place, with your left hand tape from your armpit towards the middle of your chest as tightly as you can.
Then do the same on the other side.
It takes practice. Be careful if you have hair on your chest as it will hurt like hell when you remove the tape. And when you do remove, hold your skin down with one hand as you remove with the other hand.

Other option is to buy a cleavage enhancer. Search on google for other techniques and products.

Breast of luck!

Jacqui

Billijo49504
03-23-2006, 12:50 AM
I used to make what I called a training bra. It was a bra with the top part of the cup cut out, So the flesh under your arm gets moved to your boobs. So basicly the bra was a regular bra, but the top half of the cup was not there.

Kitty Sue
03-23-2006, 07:23 AM
I used birdseed until I bought my forms. I used very fine seed which I got from the pet shop and stockings. They moved very nicely when I walked. I thouroughly recommend it. Only thing I would recommend is using to stockings in stead of one for strength. The last thing you want to do is develop a whole and leaving a trail of seed as you walk, although I am sure the local pigeons would not mind.

Tina Dixon
03-23-2006, 07:30 AM
Check this link out, should help.

http://www.lambdamu.org/Creating%20Your%20Own.htm

CharlaineCadence
03-23-2006, 09:28 AM
I use the crushed corn bird seed and a pait of trouses socs.

take the crushed corn and fill the soc place and fit in the bra add or remve ass nessacery. then sew with a machiene the soc closed giveing play poor for the corn then fol the rest over the ball sew other send and trim. wipe of the dust from the corn and your all set. workes well and is just the right waight. take your time because i fisrt over filled and i'm only trying to be a c cup and had a d cup at first. you can use a scale too for waight but i went by feel even letting one be a little hefter for realism.

Angela Burke
03-23-2006, 09:31 AM
Birdseed breastforms would of course be the "cheep" option!

Sorry.

Jennaie
03-23-2006, 09:35 AM
Any health food store sells Flax seed. This works much better than bird seed because the seed is much smaller and it creates no "bumps". Some brands of flax seed have an odor to them. The Arrowhead Mills brand does not.

It's a cheap fix until you decide to get forms.

Krystenw
03-23-2006, 10:49 AM
I take a bra and sew soft material around the entire seam of the cup leaving an opening in the top. Then cut away the rest of the bra. (I guess you could leave it all together if you like) I like to use rice or wheat to fill it with (It's not so dusty) and then sew the top shut. Don't fill them too full. If you pin the opening you can add more or take some away as needed. If you put too much filling in it will be like wearing a softball.

uknowhoo
03-23-2006, 10:51 AM
Birdseed breastforms would of course be the "cheep" option!

Sorry.

Oh, what a fowl pun !