PDA

View Full Version : Working from home today

DianaPrince
03-12-2019, 12:10 PM
WFH today, and wearing only women’s things, all my own (nothing borrowed from my wife). I even painted my nails, though I have to undo it all at 2:30 (sigh).

I love the blouse I got. First time buttoning something up on the other side!

docrobbysherry
03-12-2019, 12:22 PM
With a name like yours I would have thot you'd wear something more like this!:daydreaming:

DianaPrince
03-12-2019, 12:25 PM
That is gorgeous

Asew
03-12-2019, 12:47 PM
I love working from home. Just today I painted my toes during a work meeting while wearing a skirt :) The buttoning is such a weird thing to be gendered I didn't realize until I started wearing women's clothes more regularly.

DianaPrince
03-12-2019, 01:40 PM
I need one or two skirts.

SusanSpencer
03-12-2019, 05:15 PM
I began dressing up once my work-from-home editing job became full time about a month ago. It's wonderful! I'm fortunate but the high public profile of the firm would never tolerate my femme self. My closet stays firmly locked. :sad:

- - - Updated - - -

I began dressing up once my work-from-home editing job became full time about a month ago. It's wonderful! I'm fortunate but the high public profile of the firm would never tolerate my femme self. My closet stays firmly locked. :sad:

Rose Gardens are promised to no one

Beverley Sims
03-13-2019, 04:09 AM
Diana, nice to have the opportunity to dress.

Helen_Highwater
03-13-2019, 05:07 AM
Diana,

Before I retired I spent many years as a home based worker. This gave me the opportunity to do what you're now doing on a regular basis. Bra, firms, top/blouse and skirt became my norm. I could feel completely at ease, this became my norm for at home workwear.

I did develop the ability to quickly change however for when a delivery arrived. Hey, a new skill set!

Cheryl T
03-13-2019, 10:38 AM
Sherry, I would love to see what your closet looks like.
It must be about 2000 square feet to hold all of your outfits. I'm so jealous....

Deedee_tv
03-13-2019, 11:22 AM
I worked from home a couple of Friday’s recently and called them ‘Fabulous Friday’ as I got up and got ready like a woman in the morning. It was a first for me as I usually do my hair and makeup in the evenings. I did hair, nails, full makeup, accessories, and about 6 clothing and shoe changes through the day. It was truly Fabulous!

Liene
03-14-2019, 06:20 PM
After coming out to my wife a couple of months ago, I feel a little less guilty of being a crossdresser.
Last week was the first time I worked from home while being dressed. It.was.awesome! I did one outfit in the morning, another in the afternoon :)
I hesitated too long whether I would paint my nails though ... Next time I'll just paint them immediately after my wife leaves the home :)
Can't wait for the next opportunity.

Liene

BLUE ORCHID
03-14-2019, 07:50 PM
Hi Diana :hugs:, After a while when putting on a guy shirt you will have to stop and think about buttoning it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid ..O:daydreaming:O..

Jenn_8B
03-14-2019, 09:38 PM
My office was having a pot luck lunch and I got volunteered to bring the main course. So in order to be able to cook it, the boss allowed me to work from home this morning. So as soon as the kids and wife left, I put on a new dress, etc. Best morning of work in a long time. Too bad I had to change and take the lunch into work.

Catherine_B
03-15-2019, 07:31 AM
Just remember to turn off Facetime, if you have an iPhone

Sarah Louise
03-15-2019, 01:23 PM
I work from home quite a bit now. The trouble is the roll-out if skype in my orgainsation is ruining it.

ShelbyDawn
03-15-2019, 01:47 PM
I love it, as well. I got laid off from my job about a month ago and have been dressing every day since. I start my new job Monday and am not looking forward to putting the forms back in the box. :)

Petra1
03-16-2019, 12:40 PM
It’s interesting, when I worked from home, I would use the time to bring out Petra and let her do my work. Now that my role’s been eliminated and I’ve been home for a month, I don’t dress as I would prefer to concentrate on getting some projects down and find that Petra would only be a distraction.

Veronica4me
03-18-2019, 10:45 AM
I'm dressed and working from home, too! Dressed in a very sexy outfit for this busy Monday.