PDA

View Full Version : Jeans are driving me nuts!!

Adrienne Heels
03-22-2006, 11:42 PM
Well, if you recall, I was having a terrible time finding jeans. I finally determined that the Old Navy women's (obviously) boot cut juat above the waist in a 10 regular would be perfect. So I stopped on the way home from work and exchanged my 12 regulars for 10. Now I just tried them on at home and they are too short!! But if I look at the size chart, the length should be the same for 10 and 12 regular, 32 1/2 inches. When I measure, they are 30 1/2 , the short length. Now I have to do another return and I bet there won't be any other 10's left. If there are, I will have to check the length closely. I should have tried them on in the store, even though I was in drab.

I wanted to wear them with a high heel mule, but they do work with some of my other shoes, including a pair of boots I have, so they are not a total loss. It just annoys me.

I think I am just gonna give up, go to the Gap, and pay the $50 for their jeans. I really want these for my next appointment at the salon next Wednesday, as I am going to learn how to use my new makeup that day.

Karyn

Billijo49504
03-23-2006, 12:45 AM
Take the damn things back and complain about the discrepencie in measurements. They will probably exchange them for the right ones...BJ

Nicole Lee
03-23-2006, 12:50 AM
Fitting rooms are your friend. ;) I never buy a pair of jeans without trying them on first!