PDA

View Full Version : absent

samanthajay
10-29-2004, 07:12 AM
i must depart for now. i also say that if this anime convention im going to this weekend dosn't have any web service at all that i will not be here. if that be then ill miss all of you and i hope vicky dosn't reach 2,000 by the time i get back. remember last time i was gone for a few days. i luv ya anyway hun.*hugs* and yall behave or its a spanking with a tendo stick for yall.*spank* :eek: :D

Wendy me
10-29-2004, 07:17 AM
samantha have a wonderfull weekend tell all when you get back

babe4life
10-29-2004, 07:38 AM
Samantha, going to miss you!! Hurry back soon :)
Love,
Vicky

Fiona K
10-29-2004, 07:40 AM
Heve a great weekend among the Anime chicks Samantha,
We'll still be here when you get back!!! :o
LoL
Fiona

Amelie
10-29-2004, 10:00 AM
Have fun Sam,, Hope you dress up as your favorite Anime character.

See you when you come back.

From a fan of Iria
Amelie

Julie
10-29-2004, 12:40 PM
Have a great time Samantha, enjoy yourself.

Julie J

Tristen Cox
10-29-2004, 09:42 PM
i must depart for now. i also say that if this anime convention im going to this weekend dosn't have any web service at all that i will not be here. if that be then ill miss all of you and i hope vicky dosn't reach 2,000 by the time i get back. remember last time i was gone for a few days. i luv ya anyway hun.*hugs* and yall behave or its a spanking with a tendo stick for yall.*spank* :eek: :D

Geesh I haven't been keeping up here. Thanks for the message. Sorry to hear you will be away but we will keep the seat warm for ya. Have a great weekend, and tell us how the convention goes. I for one would like to know...K?

"BIG HUGS" Samantha

Alayna
10-30-2004, 04:20 AM
I wanna see pics, Hibiki-Chan!;)

samanthajay
11-01-2004, 03:25 PM
i like to say that yes i have returned. unfurtionally ally i wasn't able to dress it sucked. leslie wasn't able to get the costume ready. i did have fun except i was sick on sunday. im still am*ahhhhchhhooooo* but i got alot of cool stuff*mostly hentai. saw some guys dressed as female caricters and i was so envious. i wanted to dress. :( ohh well. i see that alot of yall will miss me. so did ya? :D

Amelie
11-01-2004, 03:42 PM
Yes, We missed you,,,Like the Plague,,LOl

just kidding, Sam,,Nice to have you back.

Love Amelie

Julie
11-01-2004, 05:14 PM
i like to say that yes i have returned. unfurtionally ally i wasn't able to dress it sucked. leslie wasn't able to get the costume ready. i did have fun except i was sick on sunday. im still am*ahhhhchhhooooo* but i got alot of cool stuff*mostly hentai. saw some guys dressed as female caricters and i was so envious. i wanted to dress. :( ohh well. i see that alot of yall will miss me. so did ya? :D

Well should we humour her or should we tell her the truth? :D

Oh blimey, she's back. :)

Hello Sam, nice to have you back, seems like you had a good time except for catching a chill.

Julie J

Tristen Cox
11-01-2004, 05:22 PM

YES I did! Welcome back. Sorry you're sick though, hope you get well soon!

Love and HUGS
T

samanthajay
11-02-2004, 03:32 AM
Yes, We missed you,,,Like the Plague,,LOl

just kidding, Sam,,Nice to have you back.

Love Amelie
i feel the love. :D

samanthajay
11-02-2004, 03:33 AM
YES I did! Welcome back. Sorry you're sick though, hope you get well soon!

Love and HUGS
T
*hugs back*it o-tay *sniff*i only catch a cold once a year so it don bother me none :D

babe4life
11-02-2004, 03:42 AM
Samantha! I am so happy that you are back! Yippee!

Welcome home, welcome home, welcome home!

So, did you miss me? ;)

Love,
Vicky

samanthajay
11-02-2004, 03:56 AM
of course i missed you*hugs*how couldn't i. you back to one of your older pics for your avatar huh? :D

babe4life
11-02-2004, 04:00 AM
LOL. That is from the boots picture, remember?

Very happy you are back. *hugs*

Love,
Vicky

samanthajay
11-02-2004, 04:05 AM
LOL. That is from the boots picture, remember?

Very happy you are back. *hugs*

Love,
Vicky
ohh yeah i remeber*hugs*im happy to be back. :D im so thinkg of asking nurse cuttie to doctor me back to helth unless some one eles wouldn't mind doing it? ;)

babe4life
11-02-2004, 04:12 AM
Well ... If you ask very nicely ....

samanthajay
11-02-2004, 04:17 AM
please. porvavor, onigai, how many other languages do i need to say it in. pretty please with shuger whippcream cherry and sprinkles with double straws? :o

babe4life
11-02-2004, 04:35 AM
Oooh, Samantha, but you are a sweet talker! I am on my way ... just be warned, I tend to overcare a little too much ;). Especially when it comes to my friends. Let's see, chicken broth, ginger, chillies ... That should get rid of those sniffles! :)

Love,
Vicky

samanthajay
11-02-2004, 04:42 AM
i dont mind to much to be overcared for. :o *blushes*