PDA

View Full Version : Y'know what? Sometimes......

CarlaWestin
03-17-2019, 10:29 AM
....I just don't feel like it. People discount the other side of this for many of us. We're male. And, accounting for all the emotional investment this wonderful proclivity involves,
our true comfort zone is sometimes just being guys. I go through periods that I streamline accomplishment with my male privilege. This affords me the wonderful Carla time.
What are your thoughts?

Beverley Sims
03-17-2019, 12:25 PM
It is nice to settle back as a guy now and then, although it is less gratifying these days.

docrobbysherry
03-17-2019, 12:26 PM
That I have to get off my computer and finish shooting a long, complicated picto story. Because my daughter returns from out of town tonite! Even tho I'm still worn out from yesterday's shooting!:sad:

Oh well! A man's gotta do what men do! And, that's finish things!:brolleyes:

Lydianne
03-17-2019, 01:05 PM
Everyone knows there is only one correct way to dress! We're all the same. Go against that, and you get what you get :straightface:.

Interesting, though, that when someone suggests their way of convincing a SO, they get similar resistance. SOs are not all the same :whistling:.

- Lydianne.

Macey
03-17-2019, 01:14 PM
Yeah, the 'poo poo on you' brigade does come out from time to time. For this thread, I hope not! I like my male side as much as my female side. I think processing those feelings is important as well! Honestly, I've yearning for my nascent femme side so much that I'm not yearning after my male side so much. I like it, it's also familiar. It's also upon me for work 9 to 5. So, for now, I steal away the femme time as often as possible.

Tracii G
03-17-2019, 01:38 PM
I know I am male at birth but inside I don't always feel like one but when he rears his ugly head I have to just go with the flow.
Do some guy stuff until he leaves LOL.
Oh well thats life.

Teresa
03-17-2019, 02:19 PM
Carla,
Not for me , now I've made my choices Teresa comes first every time , true comfort zone for me is on the female side .

alwayshave
03-17-2019, 02:38 PM
Carla, I don't deny that I'm a guy, but I sure like making myself all pretty.

Michellebej
03-17-2019, 03:52 PM
Carla, I get what you are saying but, really, there is a tremendous variation within our ranks.

In an oversimplification we break down into three groups. "Men in a dress"; "Women in the body of a man"; and the smallest group are those caught in between who either don't know who they are, or are confused.

Some of us have the physical brain of a woman. Brains, like a lot of anatomy are generally differentiated by sex. You can physically tell if a brain is from a man or a a woman. In most cases.

Having said all that, I am at a loss as to your meaning. Is it that we don't talk overmuch about our male side? Or is it that we don't talk about the problems we have with integration of both sides or something else?

Lana Mae
03-17-2019, 06:03 PM
Although, I am slowly slipping into the feminine side more and more there is still some male left! It is slight but it is there! I may even retain some of it if I transition! Remember: There is some female in all males and some male in all females! That is one of the reasons we are here! That of course is not true of some here but so it is with generalitys! My male side is very small but present! "He" watches over Lana Mae!! LOL Hugs Lana Mae

NancyTO
03-17-2019, 06:10 PM
Yeah, it comes in waves with me. Sometimes I'm dressing everyday to some extent, excluding sleepy time nightgowns, and sometimes I can go 2-3 weeks without putting any female clothing on. I have definitely slowed down with my crossdressing as I have gotten older.

BLUE ORCHID
03-17-2019, 06:10 PM
Hi Carla :hugs:, I totally enjoy just having the best of both worlds. >Orchid ..+:daydreaming:+..

Jaylyn
03-17-2019, 06:23 PM
Carla I get what your saying especially way out in West Texas. No matter what actually genetic females and genetic born males seem to have a calling to be their born side. I've seen the genetic females out here be just as rugged and tough and do some crazy things playing in their big trucks n souled up jeeps as I have seen the genetically born guys do. On the dance floor it's more fun being the genetically born single guys as for the good times and crazy ness that guys do. I'm similar in that it's hard to put my outside activities and fishing and mud bogging aside on the farm/ranch but I do enjoy relaxing in mysoft night gown and sometimes just have to wear my full face paint.( that's makeup out here) I enjoy being both female when I'm feeling it and loving my male side when I'm in the other mode. Being the male in West Texas does have some privileges.

Princess Chantal
03-17-2019, 09:23 PM
The majority of the time, I don’t feel like it!

t-girlxsophie
03-17-2019, 10:06 PM
Not for me,if anything he's getting less time

Sophie

Petra Lynn
03-18-2019, 08:53 AM
In the winter and early spring he gets evenings and weekends. Late spring summer and fall he gets most of the time even though the urges don’t really change. I spend too much time doing yard work or motorcycle riding. I’ve only ridden once en femme, mostly, no wig. I know how tangled my relatively short hair gets and don’t want to deal with a snarled wig. I’m also afraid if loosing a wig.

Lynn