PDA

View Full Version : looking for info

xNicolex
03-17-2019, 01:14 PM
Hi girls, just wondering if anyone knows of any web cam sites for crossdressers to chat? sorry if this is the wrong thread not sure where to ask. Thanks.

Jaylyn
03-17-2019, 03:23 PM
I think there are a couple out there but you have to payoff the site each month. Just do a search.

AllyCDTV
03-17-2019, 11:28 PM
I've been camming for a long time. Most of the cam sites I know of have sections for transgenders, are for everyone over 18 and not exclusively for crossdressers. Still you have some control of who you want to chat with and who you want to ignore.These sites include chaturbate.com and cam4.com Warning, these sites are for adults only and they get pretty wild. There is one site in particular I found that is geared toward crossdressers: crossdresserchatcity.com but again, it is not exclusive to crossdressers and while some basic functions are free, you have to pay to get to other features. Feel free to send me a PM if you'd like more info.

docrobbysherry
03-18-2019, 12:34 PM
I have found it quite easy to contact other dressers and T groups via FaceBook!:thumbsup:

Maybe you're looking for more than "chats", tho? :heehee:

xNicolex
03-18-2019, 12:40 PM
Just clarify, I'm not looking for ''those'' kind of sites lol I'm looking for a clean and safe one that isn't sexually orientated. I thought maybe someone knew of an invite only type thing to keep out pervs.

Beverley Sims
03-18-2019, 01:33 PM
Keep asking here and you might find someone with a like interest who will PM you.

Robertacd
03-18-2019, 03:06 PM
Well in genneral people who are looking for "chat" with strangers are looking for "those" type of sites because "chat" is just a codeword for "that".

And that's why all of "those" sites are like "that".

Micki_Finn
03-18-2019, 03:47 PM
Sorry Nicole, this site it the closest thing I’ve found. As far as I know, the next step is to just go out and meet people face to face.

AllyCDTV
03-20-2019, 08:40 PM
Just clarify, I'm not looking for ''those'' kind of sites lol I'm looking for a clean and safe one that isn't sexually orientated. I thought maybe someone knew of an invite only type thing to keep out pervs.

Crossdresserchatcity.com is about as close as it comes to what you might be looking for. They have several chat rooms, many which specifically exclude nudity. Keeping pervs out of any cam chat room is extremely difficult because pervs are so resourceful.