PDA

View Full Version : If you could, would you?

LadyStig
03-18-2019, 08:27 PM
If you could wake up tomorrow and be a woman, would you? I mean wake up and fully a woman. No outing, everyone you knew now knows you as a woman.

Crissy 107
03-18-2019, 08:37 PM
No, not me, I like my life the way it is with maybe a few improvements but nothing that drastic.

erinna
03-18-2019, 08:39 PM
I think it would be fun to be able to switch back and forth but a permanent switch, I don't think so. I'm more male than female and like it that way.

LeannS
03-18-2019, 08:40 PM
I would. But you didn't answer your own question would you??

Judy-Somthing
03-18-2019, 08:48 PM
I love dressing up as a women but I would never want to be one full time!
I feel I'm already one when I want to be!

Jaylyn
03-18-2019, 09:00 PM
Nope because I would sometimes be a CD woman as I sometimes enjoy wearing my Wranglers, cowboy boots and doing guy things. I love my CD the way it is when I can dress as a woman and wear my makeup, heels and etc. my wife is 100% female and she hates having to dress and always having to wear a bra she doesn't like either. I enjoy wearing one when I want and don't want it to become boredom.

Tracii G
03-18-2019, 09:34 PM
I live in reality so fantasy things like this seem pointless.

LadyStig
03-18-2019, 09:45 PM
Oops. I would totally become a woman. If I were really picking and I could change from one to the other at will, I’d go for that but without that, I’d be a woman.

Shely
03-18-2019, 10:05 PM
No, I am anchored in the real workd, even though my hobby isn't real. Sounds crazy, but crossdressing seems crazy to lots of people. I have a good family and wouldn't trade it for a female body.

marlacd
03-18-2019, 10:06 PM
It's a good idea, and yes I would.

Now, what would this "new" woman be doing for a living? My current occupation just doesn't quite make it. So I'd be doing something else. What that would be, would be quite frightening. So a mind reset would have to with the change. So would hitting the winning numbers also be included with this instant change?

If we're going to shoot the moon, why not aim high?

countrygirl
03-18-2019, 10:12 PM
No, I like being able to dress as Amanda if I wish or I could just be Ben if I wish.

Rachelakld
03-18-2019, 11:39 PM
Not a chance. I'm loving this life.

Georgia K
03-19-2019, 12:38 AM
I've never wanted to be a women I just love there clothes and look

chris80
03-19-2019, 02:16 AM
I guess I would just have to put up with the situation.

Georgina
03-19-2019, 04:15 AM
No. It's great being a man. The only part I want is the clothes.

SaraLin
03-19-2019, 05:41 AM
all else being equal (friends, relationships, etc)? (wife suddenly a lesbian?)

Yes.

Would I also wake up with a while new wardrobe, makeup skills, etc?

Sign me up.

Too bad there's this reality thing standing in the way, huh?

deebra
03-19-2019, 06:17 AM
Only 2 out of 16 said they would like to be a woman, now make it 3 out of 17; Yes I would change to be a woman. Not just your average woman, I would diet, exercise, take care of myself to be as attractive, sexy and feminine as I could be. And of course enjoy all the styles in women's clothing, makeup, different hair and different overall looks available to women. This would offer (me) so much more than being a male.

sara66
03-19-2019, 06:21 AM
I am in the "for a day or two" camp. I would like the experience but I am more guy than girl. My sister and had this discussion and it would be tough. PMS, periods, menopause no thanks. I think we are like the thought of boobs and curvy bodies, but the trade off wouldn't be worth it.
Sara

Diane Taylor
03-19-2019, 06:23 AM
No….because then all the pleasure of wearing women's clothing would be gone.

alwayshave
03-19-2019, 06:40 AM
LadyStig, another vote for no. I like dressing, but I don't have a problem being a man.

Lacey New
03-19-2019, 06:45 AM
I guess after a few decades, I have become used to being who I am. That being said, I think I will stick to my occasional dressing up and being a guy the rest of the time.

Erin77
03-19-2019, 06:53 AM
When I was young I used to wish this would happen lol. Now, I like who I am. I just happen to enjoy women's clothing a whole heck of a lot! I would miss to many things about being a guy. That said if I could wake up with a killer set of breasts and it would be viewed as having "always been that way", count me in.

Jillian Faith
03-19-2019, 07:47 AM
I think it would be fun to be able to switch back and forth but a permanent switch, I don't think so. I'm more male than female and like it that way.

I'm with erinna I've always thought the ability to switch back and forth fully from male to female back
to male would be the ultimate

BrendaPDX
03-19-2019, 07:59 AM
Great idea to entertain, but in the end, no. I do like being a guy just a little too much, most of the reasons for "no" are covered so far. But thanks for asking. Wait, did someone say switching back and forth??? Oh Yes! Take care all.

Veronica4me
03-19-2019, 08:02 AM
Exactly, Diane! Otherwise, we might be dressing in reverse! What little fun that would be!!! Men's shoes and tighty whities??? No thanks!

quebec_blonde
03-19-2019, 08:06 AM
No, I enjoy being a man, and maybe all the benefits that it unfairly entitles us.

Ceera
03-19-2019, 08:33 AM
I would, without hesitation. But I have accepted that I am transgender, and I am nearly 7 months into HRT, with hopes to medically transition in a year or so, and to legally transition this month. For me, becoming 100% female, and being seen and accepted as such by everyone, would be a perfect result for the path I am already on.

After going out in public for a while as a woman, I soon learned that, for me, the clothes are just a means to an end. What thrilled me was not that I was wearing the ‘forbidden’ clothes of the opposite gender, but rather I was overjoyed to be seen and accepted as a woman.

Work is not an issue for me, as I am retired. My relationships are not an issue, as I am widowed, and not dating at this time. My public life for the past 7 months has been 100% female, and I really don’t miss doing anything as a male. And I already have acceptance from my family, friends and neighbors. So a magical, 100% real transformation would be ideal for me.

Beverley Sims
03-19-2019, 09:07 AM
Probably not, although if I was twenty again I more than likely would transition.

BLUE ORCHID
03-19-2019, 09:22 AM
Hi Stig :hugs:. Not Really I enjoy just having the best of both worlds.

If I did I would probably end up being am F-to-M Crossdresser. >Orchid ..O:daydreaming:O..

Asew
03-19-2019, 09:24 AM
Only if it was a day or two. I don't want men chasing after me.

rockerreds
03-19-2019, 09:45 AM
Yes, if I could I would want to be female.

ShelbyDawn
03-19-2019, 10:39 AM
I would be a bit if a tomboy, but yes, in a heartbeat.

Robertacd
03-19-2019, 10:52 AM
My first thought is yes, please.

But would I remember ever not being a woman? Would I have the same carrier? Would I have the lifetime of knowledge a woman of my age would have? I am far too old to be dealing with my first period.

But most importantly:
Would I no longer be transgender?

Stephanie47
03-19-2019, 11:59 AM
I've always said, if I was not a man I would not mind being a woman. I think one always thinks about his or her station in life. It's really not about the clothes.

1958Candi
03-19-2019, 12:26 PM
No, I can’t afford the decrease in pay!!

Teresa
03-19-2019, 02:53 PM
LadyStig,
I wake up every morning knowing I'm going to be Teresa , OK I admit I'm not a GG but it's probaly as good as it gets without a magic pill or potion . Everyone knows so no worries about being outed .

So to rephrase your title " I can and I do !"

While this question often comes up and it's a bit of fun , the other point realisticly is being a woman isn't the Utopia suggested in your title , otherwise why do so many now wear trousers !! ( OK that is a tongue in cheek comment before I get jumped on ).

oh to be rachel
03-19-2019, 03:05 PM
Yep. In a heartbeat.

Shawn Michelle
03-19-2019, 03:58 PM
I’ve thought about this a lot. For me, I’d have to say yes.

AllieBellema
03-19-2019, 04:11 PM
Yes I would!

AlyssaS
03-19-2019, 04:40 PM
Nope. My 'ideal body' would be pretty effeminate and would have curves men shouldn't have, but I don't want the plumbing. I like that part of being a guy.

Pumped
03-19-2019, 05:34 PM
Probably not, at least if I am the female version of me, 60 years old and over weight! If I could be a 20-something hottie with a great body, brains and a great income, sign me up!

KimberlyJean
03-19-2019, 05:50 PM
Without a doubt, I want to be the same size though. So all my clothes fit.

Catherine_B
03-19-2019, 06:03 PM
No! ...... I like both sides of my personality

Jean. Ann
03-19-2019, 06:09 PM
Yes if I could magically teansition,
no surgery pain etc , you bet , I would
choose to be a woman in a minute .
But since that is not likely to happen
I wi just continue being happy as I am

JAS

Sallee
03-19-2019, 06:29 PM
No I like dressing and going out enfemme and having fun s a girl but if it was full time all the time the thrill would be gone. Part of the thrill is making the change from M to F and seeing how well I am making it work. Are people believing it?

LadyStig
03-19-2019, 07:00 PM
I’m a little surprised by everyone’s responses. I thought there would be way more people willing to make the change.

Lana Mae
03-19-2019, 07:15 PM
Probably, headed that way anyway! LOL Hugs Lana Mae

natasha
03-19-2019, 07:20 PM
Yes, without hesitation

Crissy 107
03-19-2019, 07:25 PM
I’m a little surprised by everyone’s responses. I thought there would be way more people willing to make the change.
I’m also surprised by the responses but for the opposite reason, I am surprised how many are willing to make the change.

Lana Mae
03-19-2019, 07:31 PM
Well, I for one am widowed, kids are grown, and I only have me to worry about! Kids have said, "whatever makes you happy, dad!" It would probably be a shock to them but I think they would adjust! Hugs Lana Mae

deebra
03-20-2019, 07:21 AM
With so many NO's saying being a guy is better does that say most women would rather be guys. If not why would they still want to be women where CD males wouldn't? Do women know something about being a woman that we don't so they would rather stay a woman?

Angie G
03-20-2019, 07:34 AM
in a New York minute. :hugs:
Angie

Micki_Finn
03-20-2019, 09:55 AM
If you had asked me this a few months ago I would have said yes, without a doubt. Recent events however have me considerably more unsure.

Maid_Marion
03-20-2019, 10:19 AM
Yes, it is much easier being a short female than a short guy. As for all the crap that women put up with at work, I've already learned to deal with that.

CrossKimmy
03-20-2019, 11:22 AM
Absolutely yes! In a heart beat!

To elaborate, I like being a guy but I think my mind would be more at ease if I were to wake up as a woman. I think everything will correct itself mentally and I wouldn’t constantly have to put up the wall. I would be real and could let myself truly go.

rhonda
03-20-2019, 12:19 PM
not today, being MTF going TO FTM ,might not be as much fun and or not at all

sometimes_miss
03-20-2019, 12:34 PM
Wake up an old fat homely woman? No thanks. I already have that kind of life.
Wake up as a reasonably attractive teenager like I thought I was supposed to be and live that life? Sure.

With so many NO's saying being a guy is better does that say most women would rather be guys. If not why would they still want to be women where CD males wouldn't? Do women know something about being a woman that we don't so they would rather stay a woman?
Simple. We each want to live as the type of person we feel that we are. GG women don't want to be men any more than GM don't want to be women. Mismatched gender identity is the main reason for wanting to switch.

It's not which 'is better'. At present, white males still have various advantages in life. Unless, of course, you want to apply to a particular situation, such as trying to get into a particular school or profession which is currently overwhelmingly white, male, female, etc., then being one of the opposite minorities would become an advantage under the current affirmative action campaigns.

'Better' is subjective.

Felicia M
03-20-2019, 01:24 PM
Yes. This is not to say I don't like being a gender-fluid MtF crossdresser. I do. But for a few reasons below if the choice was there I would embrace it.

- I love the vulnerability of being feminine. Of all the myriad of feelings being en femme conjures this one I simply adore. If it was a facet of my life all the time I would love it.
- I adore women hence one of the reasons I try and emulate them. Why wouldn't I want to be one?
- The feminine is ascendant. I would love to be part of this moment in time as a woman when women are taking a much greater role in the power structure of society.

Connie D50
03-20-2019, 03:03 PM
I would in a heart beat,However my two daughter would have to be in my life just the way they are today.

PS I would have to be at lease 20 years younger lol
PSS no make that 30 years younger lol

Seana Summer
03-20-2019, 03:38 PM
No, not me. I like being a guy

I would be happier to wake up and be 50lbs lighter and have feet that are 3 or 4 sizes smaller.

Richelle423
03-20-2019, 03:39 PM
Oh yes I would!!!!! Only then would I feel normal.

valerie anne
03-20-2019, 05:03 PM
Yes, yes, yes, if you can guarantee shapely legs and a DD cup bra size!

Bobbi46
03-20-2019, 05:21 PM
I don't think so would those you knew before cope properly with the new you, I wonder sometimes, also at my time in life its a bit late wishing for something like that, the other thing I would like to wake up one morning and find a nice pair of boobs had grown in the night! I could cope with that no problem.

Crissy 107
03-20-2019, 07:37 PM
Bobbi, Then we would call you Boobi. :)

JulieB
03-20-2019, 07:59 PM
In a heartbeat, but wanna be about 30 yrs younger.

Bobbi46
03-20-2019, 08:52 PM
Crissy, your humour exceeds mine! i know of a bird called a blue foot boobie does that make it the same as me? quite a thought though. yes age does come into the equation but at what age does the desire for real boobs stop ?

Rosemary+
03-21-2019, 12:50 AM
I would love to wake up as a woman.
As long as I can remember and I still do it to this day, my last thoughts as I drop off to sleep, is I hope I wake as a female

prene
03-21-2019, 03:37 AM
YES,

Could I pick my age and body.
I would not want to be huge DD's, just lean and kind of taller (5'9",34d-28-38).

Macey
03-21-2019, 03:52 AM
Could I get a couple of 'trial runs'? Say … a long weekend, then a other of a month or two? Lol ;)

Crissy 107
03-21-2019, 05:27 AM
Crissy, your humour exceeds mine! i know of a bird called a blue foot boobie does that make it the same as me?
Only if your feet are cold.

Tree
03-21-2019, 06:11 AM
I am glad that I will never be given this choice, because it would be a difficult one to answer. Part of me would he like hell yes and the other would be like hell no. Part of me would love to feel sex as a woman, to feel natural breasts on my chest, etc. But part of me work loves my being a guy as well.

Crissy 107
03-21-2019, 07:42 AM
Tree, I see that is your 1st post, Good to have you with us. May I suggest you go to the introduction part of this site and tell us a little about yourself.

Debs
03-21-2019, 05:21 PM
Make up is the killer, having to do it every day, it would exhaust me

WandaRae2009
03-21-2019, 08:20 PM
I could get used to it pretty quick. I don't intend on transition, but if it just magically happened I wouldn't object.

GracieRose
03-21-2019, 10:13 PM
I used to pray for this when I was younger.
At this point in my life, I have too much invested in the male persona that I've built up and projected for all these years. Would I lose my wife, children, grandchildren?
However, if I were still a teenager or younger, before life got more complicated with marriage, career, children.... I'd grab the opportunity without looking back.

FrannGurl
03-22-2019, 12:24 AM
I have read many of the other comments , but not all.....

Its like this for me.... If I was born a girl, I would not know the world differently and I would be a female. Would I want to change my sex? Its possible but happy with God for making me as I am. I'm perfectly imperfect !....The only time it causes me any anxiety at all, is when I have a date with a man. You may have what's known as the Pink Fog.

Tiffany_S
03-25-2019, 01:47 PM
For me it’s a ‘no’.

As much as I desire time to dress and explore different sides of me, I also like who I am without it. My crossdressing doesn’t affect my view of my gender, even though I do try to pass, and wish I could be more ‘out’ at times. If I do ‘wish’ to be a girl, it’s often more closer to my fantasies then a real question of gender :)

Nicole Bernard
03-25-2019, 05:40 PM
I can honestly respond, Yes. There's things I like about being a guy. I'd miss some aspects, but I think I would be very happy as a woman.

Glenda58
03-25-2019, 06:06 PM
At this stage in my life no being a 71 year old woman no thanks. Now if I was to wakeup a 30 something then maybe yes.

ReneeTD
03-26-2019, 09:20 AM
I don't think I would choose for such a thing to happen, but if it did, I would happily do my best to adjust to all the new paradigms. Such as getting a start on the shoe collection...

Mickitv
03-26-2019, 02:57 PM
I love the question - would I want to wake up tomorrow as a woman. I love who I am now. I love dressing and I do think at this stage of my life I would love to make the change as a woman.

Tommie Rae
03-27-2019, 10:08 AM
What? And give up male privilege? I may be delusional but I'm not crazy.

LIKETODRESS2
04-27-2019, 03:31 PM
Yes I would love to wake up as a girl and keep living as one

BTWimRobin
04-27-2019, 04:28 PM
I like having both a male and a female personality. So, no I would not want wake up as a woman.

Susan Smokes
04-27-2019, 05:29 PM
No, for me. I enjoy having the best of both worlds.

HollyGreene
04-29-2019, 10:22 PM
I enjoy being a CDer, but I think I've always wished that I'd been born female.
I'd never go for gender reassignment as that would make me a man who has been surgically and medically altered to look like a woman.
In this fantasy, if I woke up as a woman (with the right chromosomes) and it was as if I had been born female, with memories of always being female, then yes.

KrissyP
04-30-2019, 02:48 PM
Wow, it has been incredibly interesting reading all the posts. My first knee jerk reaction upon reading the OP was "Of course i would switch, wouldn't we all?!" This was a great exercise in realizing there are so many different reasons for being here. That loud creaking sound you hear is my mind expanding a bit.

So now as for me, I am forced to think more deeply. I guess my concern would be that if I was suddenly female, and always had been, that some of the joys of my current experience would fade. I can remember so many posts about how girls can't wait to take off their bra's and heels at the end of a day. In fact there are times when I have felt the same, though that meant that I actually had gotten to wear them all day. So all in all that usually meant I had a pretty good day. But I enjoy not only the colors, clothes and options, I enjoy working on empathizing with the female perspective. That can mean something as prosaic as working on my RBF (resting bitch face) to the heightened awareness of walking alone through a parking garage, to just being able to enjoy shopping more and indulging myself with "pretty" and being able to share emotions and feelings with girlfriends. I think not having so much testosterone would help me relax, but of course it seems riding the lightening of estrogen, periods and menopause are worse.

So I can never know for sure and I know I would miss some male experiences, but I think I would like to switch. Arguably there has never been a better time in history to be a woman. But for now I will just enjoy the moments as they come. Fun to think about.

jeri1973
04-30-2019, 10:45 PM
In a blink of an eye I would. I've dreamed and prayed for it to happen all my life.

Bea_
04-30-2019, 10:59 PM
If you could wake up tomorrow and be a woman, would you? I mean wake up and fully a woman. No outing, everyone you knew now knows you as a woman.

Never in a million years. I am jealous of many of the clothes and other indulgences that women seem to have to themselves, but menstrual periods, childbirth and all the various uniquely feminine ailments that i've witnessed family members endure, make being a man a preference, by a wide margin, for me. Besides, I like my plumbing and the way it coordinates with my wife's plumbing.

StefaniLara
04-30-2019, 11:34 PM
Absolutely I would!

Karmen
05-01-2019, 04:47 AM
I would do it without thinking. I would love to wear makeup, heels and skirts every day to work.

Girl
05-01-2019, 07:31 AM
Yes, absolutely yes!

Fran-K
05-02-2019, 04:29 AM
It depends

If I wakeup tomorrow as a woman (and always had been) ... would I still have the part of me that is male, and does/is-into "male stuff"? In that case, I'd no longer be cross dressing, but I would be cross-hobby/interest/...-ing (to coin a term). So, if a part of me is always on the other side of the fence, as it were, does it really matter? If I had wished to live/present 24x7 as a woman, if I wanted to actually be female, etc, then that would be different, I suppose ... but I don't. On the other hand, if 'magic happened', and I had to present 24x7 as female, it would not be the end of the world for me either, I guess. A long way of saying "whatever".

On the other hand, if the male-part of me disappears ... then no, I would not. I like, and wish to keep/nurture all parts of me.

Fran

Jenny22
05-02-2019, 01:45 PM
I would wish to do so only if my male brain went with it so I could enjoy and relate to being a female as I always wanted to be. Otherwise, I'd just be another cis-female since birth and would have no knowledge of any other life.

candice.aihara
05-02-2019, 09:11 PM
Yes, I would. It'll definitely be a new take on life.

Alyssa Lane
05-03-2019, 07:07 PM
Yes I would 100%, I would have to be the same thin athletic one though

Lovinhose
05-03-2019, 08:22 PM
I would just want to be passable, totally passable, but stay male (and Bi), and just keep doing what I'm doing. I don't want all the associated bullshit that comes with womanhood like the ability to become pregnant, periods, mood swings...and face it, lack of sex drive and WE are the only ones who dress like women anymore. I feel were I to magically become a woman, I'd become a jeans and t-shirt wearing anti-sex person...so no thanks, I'll stay as I am and change whenever I can.

OCCarly
05-03-2019, 08:55 PM
I already did that the hard way. But given that everyone I meet post transition sees me as completely female, and most folks who knew me as “him” still see me that way, I’d be very happy with the “everyone you know knows you as a woman” part.

faltenrock
05-04-2019, 12:24 AM
Unfortunately we only have one life, everything else is fantasy.

I'm happy as it is. I do switch for a few full days if my desire is too strong. I travel and spent 24 hours or even three days as Doreen and do what I want.

However, if I had a second life, I would like to be a woman and would enjoy all the benefits but not the downsides.

abbiedrake
05-04-2019, 03:46 AM
Wow this thread has more legs than the third Human Centipede. 😁
I didn't really have to think about it. I would change (temporarily) in a heartbeat. Long enough to go through all the hassle a woman has to deal with.
I reckon that'd make me a better man.

Also @Carly that's heartbreaking to hear, that those who knew 'him' still see 'him'. I get it's hard for those around TS but that must hurt. So sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a shame this forum doesn't have the facility to make poll threads...

Stephanielawrence
05-04-2019, 09:50 PM
Absolutely! A dream come true!

Tania75
05-04-2019, 11:15 PM
A similar topic was bought up at a recent dinner party, but the question was "What would you do if you woke up to find nobody else in the city you live, there was just you?" The general reply was that we would shop until we dropped, refurnishing the house, a complete new clothing wardrobe, start a proper wine cellar etc, but we then came to the conclusion that the novelty would wear off very soon, and we would miss our friends and would be wishing for a return to our normal lives. Just let me do it for a weekend (and let me keep the furniture, the clothes and the wine cellar) and we would be more than happy. I feel the same would be for crossdressing.

5150 Girl
05-07-2019, 07:55 PM
I'm pretty close to full time as it is anyway, so yes I would!

Felizias
05-07-2019, 08:56 PM
Probably not on a permanent basis. But it would be fun for a week for sure!

Patience
05-25-2019, 09:23 PM
I don’t think so. I’m a crossdresser, first and foremost.

Robbin_Sinclair
05-26-2019, 07:38 AM
I live in reality so fantasy things like this seem pointless.

Actually, this isn’t exactly my sentiment, so starkly stated.

It is pointless for me for another reason, in a way. I live in non-reality thinking, as a Buddhist. Buddhists can argue forever what is real at this moment, then it’s the next moment and the whole conversation becomes, well, pointless.

In answering the question, I would have I also take cause and effect into consideration. I am Robbin at this moment because of all the things that made me who I am. The list is endless including but not limited to the guy who designed some obscure part for my truck in another century. My reality can’t fathom being who I am as a woman and the concept of having always been treated as a woman.

I would also ask WHERE would I wake up? The Caribbean or Ulster? Not to slight Ulster, never been there, but being a woman is much easier and more enjoyable in a place where clothing must be light and airy.

And how would I make a living? That was a good discussion, earlier. And would my breasts have gotten me into law school? I’d use them, that’s for sure. “I have a point or two to make for the jury.” I can see me now. Setting the legal world on fire.

Fun question. Thanks.

Robbin ❤️❤️〰

jacques
05-27-2019, 11:37 AM
hello LadyStig,
I would like to wake up tomorrow as me in a world that did not judge my choice of clothing,
luv J

Elizabeth G
05-27-2019, 02:07 PM
It's hard to answer definitively. There are periods where I feel I will be fine continuing as I am right now while other times I feel that I want to start hormones immediately. Given the scenario you outlined I probably would do it.

Tabitha_Lynn
05-27-2019, 02:16 PM

Without a doubt, I absolutely would. I would even be happy if it was where everyone remembered me as male. It would actually be kinda fun to explain the sudden "magical" change.

josie_S
05-27-2019, 02:37 PM
it's very tempting to say yes--but there's so much I'd miss. Now, if I could wake up a woman tomorrow and have all my memories and life intact except having experienced them as a woman, and everyone I know having only ever experienced me as a woman, then yes I would. I think...

TamaraF
06-22-2019, 06:01 AM
For me it depends on a number of things.

I know everyone would treat me as though I’ve always been female and that for all intensive purposes I would have been, but do I have a wardrobe that suits me and any clue of how to be a woman? I can imagine the first time I woke up in the night to use the bathroom, peeing all over because I forgot I couldn’t stand like I used to. Would I know how to do my hair and makeup so I didn’t look like a mess going to work? Would my gf be a lesbian?

If all those things are yes, I’d be a woman so damn fast your head would spin. If a couple were no I’d really have to think about things.

HelpMe,Rhonda
06-22-2019, 06:24 AM
Probably not. But if you offered the chance to shape shift back and forth that would work. Get a lot of privilege in my current form that would immediately go away. Don't know how GG's deal with what they have to put up everyday.

Sabrina133
06-22-2019, 07:28 AM
What an interesting question, moreover, there are some very interesting answers. It would certainly have saved me a boatload of money on HRT and various surgeries.

One of the interesting aspect of transition is that where i once immnesely enjoyed dressing up, i now take as granted - its what i as a woman do...

So those things that once brought thrills - shopping for girly stuff in drab or going out in girl mode is now kind of mundane - except shopping that is...i still love that :-)

MonicaPVD
06-22-2019, 07:33 AM
I agree. At this point in my life I have earned a lot of privilege that would evaporate. If I were younger in this era, I would absolutely switch. No question.

Brianne
06-23-2019, 02:31 PM
No, to repeat what some one else said “ I’m not a girl but I like girly things”

Ginni
06-23-2019, 03:27 PM
Yes I would. I would love to wake up one day a women. I would continue to be a cross dresser , but FtM

Kate Jennings
07-17-2019, 08:35 PM
I'd like to be able to do the "I Dream of Jeannie" thing...

Blink and become a gal, blink and back to my regular life.

If I can't summon that power...I'm happy to stay a CD.

Lisa LIckorice
07-22-2019, 03:09 PM
Absolutely!! I would do it in a heartbeat. No second thought

- - - Updated - - -

Absolutely!! I would do it in a heartbeat. No second thought

CD Rachel
07-22-2019, 04:20 PM
all else being equal (friends, relationships, etc)? (wife suddenly a lesbian?)

Yes.

Would I also wake up with a while new wardrobe, makeup skills, etc?

Sign me up.

Too bad there's this reality thing standing in the way, huh?

I would jump at this given the conditions as outlined by SaraLin. Actually the only thing that would hold me back is the fear of harming my relationship with my wife who means more to me then life itself.

Rachel

Palaina Nocturnus
07-22-2019, 07:29 PM
Yes my dreams would be real if I woke up as a woman.......sigh.....

JennniferMcC
07-23-2019, 10:57 AM
No. Femininity would stop being so special. It would become...*gasp*...normal. And where's the fun in that?

Melissa in SE Tn
07-23-2019, 12:02 PM
Yes, but only for 1-2 days. Being a man is great, but experiencing what it is truly like to be a woman is a delicious dream.

Donna June
07-23-2019, 06:19 PM
I wanted to give a well thought out, personal, intelligent and long answer, and this is what I came up with to "If you could wake up tomorrow as a full woman, would you?" …..YES!

xEvelyn
07-25-2019, 05:34 AM
Having fantasised about it for so long I can't imagine I would turn up the opportunity to if given the chance. Even if reality often fails to live up to expectations haha.

Nikki_Caden
07-26-2019, 07:23 AM
Not unless I woke up a hell of a lot prettier than I am now. :)