PDA

View Full Version : Femme Objects?

Clare
03-23-2006, 03:15 AM
I find that as I evolve my transgenderism as Clare, i'm beginning to buy small trinkets that remind me of who I am in everyday lfe - girl wise!

For example, I recently bought a key ring that has a little tablet with the name of CLARE on it and an explanation of it's meaning etc... Actually, I got caught out by a female friend a few days after I purchased it. She noticed the name and asked me why I had it - said I needed a new key ring, the store didn't have my male name in stock, I liked the name of Clare, so bought that instead! A little while later, she said Clare was a nice name - I wonder if she suspects?

Anyway, these are the sort of things i'm talking about. Not major girly things, but little objects that you like to have close to remind you of who you really are.

Maddie
03-23-2006, 05:49 AM
Yes Claire

the hoop earings in my ears every day + when i put on my mascara in the morning

Diannna
03-25-2006, 06:00 PM
Me too Clare. I enjoy looking for things for Diana. And because of the two holes in each ear lobe, I have rather an extensive collection of earrings. Of which I have a pair that say "Diana". I also have a little rubber stamp, a pen, little reminder tablets, return address labels and much more. It's fun collecting it all.

jo_ann
03-25-2006, 11:23 PM
my wife keeps saying she's going to get me started on that "high heel" collection you see at the hallmark stores.