PDA

View Full Version : Dear Mrs H...., please tell us how your trip was with us

faltenrock
03-21-2019, 03:17 AM
Hi friends,

I've been in the UK for last weekend on business and FUN...

I made my ferry reservation in my male gender, as I've done that five times already since last summer, as Mr. H..

So, on Monday I received the usual e-mail, asking me to give my feed back on my experience with the carrier, crossing the UK channel with the ferry.

This time, other than before, my e-mail started with, 'Dear Mrs. H...'

I wonder who changed my gender after checking in at the ferry and customs. Isn't that kind of nice and funny at the same time?
Does that mean I pass as a woman?

Cheers

Doreen

OH, my pictures post about the trip is here:

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?263874-Stormy-weekend-in-London-and-at-the-coast-shopping-and-party

Macey
03-21-2019, 03:56 AM
It's the little things :) you sure do pass in your photos, I have to imagine you could pass well on closer inspection too.

Anyway, I'd imagine someone taking your ticket saw you listed as "Mr" on their system and thought "Oh dear, that's a silly typo, let me correct that."

Crissy 107
03-21-2019, 05:30 AM
Sometimes it’s the little things that can make one smile.

Allisa
03-21-2019, 08:16 AM
Just one more way the universe is telling you that you are doing something correct.

Stephanie47
03-21-2019, 09:50 AM
I followed the link to your photos for the trip. If I was the attendant of the ferry line I would have assumed you were a female, and, if I had the ability to make a correction to the database I would have. If you were a natural born female would you have liked to receive an email addressed to Mr. H? I would not. I love reading of your adventures. And, you are always dressed very stylish.

Teresa
03-21-2019, 10:32 AM
Doreen,
It's a lovely moment to see it in writing , I had the same thing on a sales sheet for my woodburner , the SA had put my christian name down as Terri but I didn't notice till I checked it at home that she had written Mrs Terri H.....

Maybe I could question if I passed or she was making sure she retained the sale .

Beverley Sims
03-22-2019, 01:17 PM
Doreen,

You make me want to do the crossing en femme.

I worry about customs at each border.

Teresa
03-22-2019, 03:08 PM
Bev,
Some day soon I hope to do the crossing myself possibly by Eurostar as Teresa ( or would it then be renamed Brexitstar ? Depending which way it was going !). My new home town has a main line station which means I could go right through to Paris .

BLUE ORCHID
03-22-2019, 07:33 PM
Hi Doreen :hugs:, It sounds like you passed the test. >Orchid ..O:daydreaming:O..