PDA

View Full Version : Christmas came a little early this year...

ShelbyDawn
03-21-2019, 08:31 PM
I got a PM a few weeks ago complimenting me on my profile pic, evidently some of you think I have nice legs.
I don't mention it to brag but this particular person also asked me about the denim skirt.
Well, that particular skirt was the victim of my last and final purge. I am not stopping dressing, I have just finally realized, after the fourth time, that purging is just a waste of money.

Anyway, The question got me to missing the old skirt and , so, what does any girl do in that situation, I went shopping.
I found one I liked in a Venus catalog and ordered it online(Venus.com).
This evening when I got home from work, the package was waiting for me on my doorstep.
Needless to say, the first thing I did, even before petting the cat, was to try it on.

What makes it even more special is that the old one was a size 16, the new one is a 10.

PS. I do apologize for the pic, I wanted to share my excitement and didn't have time to shave my legs... :)

In case you're interested, Color Jean Mini Skirt, style #Y32019

RADER
03-21-2019, 09:57 PM
I have a skirt much like yours, And i wear it almost daily around the house.
Rader

Beverley Sims
03-22-2019, 01:09 PM
I have replaced things I have lost or had worn out.

Some things are nice to keep.

erinna
03-22-2019, 07:36 PM
Hi Shelby. Thanks for the mention of Venus.com. New to me I just checked it out. Nice outfits and all kinds of sizes.

BLUE ORCHID
03-22-2019, 07:41 PM
Hi Shelby :hugs:, I hope that you soon learn your lesson and STOP PURGING . >Orchid ..O:daydreaming:O..

Crissy 107
03-22-2019, 09:15 PM
Purging is something most of us have done through the years, what a terrible waste of money and try and replace what you tossed out, good luck.
Shelby, Nice skirt!