PDA

View Full Version : How many pairs of girly jeans do you have?

Gemma Rhodes
03-23-2006, 06:06 AM
Hi Girls,

I have recently started wearing jeans when in girl mode and have also bought a few nice belts to go with them. So, how many pairs of girly jeans do you own?

Gemma xx

Lisa Golightly
03-23-2006, 06:10 AM
Oh... twenty or so. In many varied colours... I really like the embroidered ones.

annekathleen
03-23-2006, 06:23 AM
At least 16 pairs of jeans,
....kinda went nuts on E-Bay one day!

geegee2
03-23-2006, 06:31 AM
I dont really have any clothes except girly clothes, a very few,very few boy clothes. There is a store called DOTs that I shop in and there are no boy things there. but Ive been known to shop at all the other stores, you know them,waslmart,kmart,etc:D :D Im just a girl at heart,ooh boop be doop, the devil makes me do it,giggle,giggle. love hugs and big kisses GeeGee2

Gemma Rhodes
03-23-2006, 06:36 AM
I dont really have any clothes except girly clothes, a very few,very few boy clothes. There is a store called DOTs that I shop in and there are no boy things there. but Ive been known to shop at all the other stores, you know them,waslmart,kmart,etc:D :D Im just a girl at heart,ooh boop be doop, the devil makes me do it,giggle,giggle. love hugs and big kisses GeeGee2

And? How many pairs of girly jeans DO you have??

cindybarnes
03-23-2006, 06:38 AM
I have about a dozen pair of girly :) jeans,, some capri's also.

In my closet I have many pair of slacks, some pinstripe, some side zipper etc,,

Also wear girl jeans while in drab, but they are Faded Glory Strech from Walmart. they are very comfortable . Other than the pockets being small they look like any other jeans.

Cindy

Kitty Sue
03-23-2006, 06:46 AM
Only one pair of jeans but several pairs of slacks with more on order. I try to only buy with back or side zips.:happy:

AnnaMaria
03-23-2006, 06:50 AM
I only have 3 pair of girls jeans but I also have three pair of girls dress pants which I wear to work all the time. I havn't worn a pair of guys jeans since christmas that I can think of except when I wanted to wear a pair of really tight jeans which I don't have any of in girls yet.

anna

Deidra Cowen
03-23-2006, 06:52 AM
I have four pair of girly jeans. But right now 2 are too big to fit me anymore and one pair is too freaking small (but i am back on my diet :eek: ) .

Kitty Sue
03-23-2006, 06:59 AM
Deidra I'm with you. Most of my pants are iether SZ 8 or 10. I am looking at buying a couple of pairs of pants from FOH but am wondering if I should go with an 8 or 10. Will really depend on how much weight I lose.

ReginaK
03-23-2006, 07:09 AM
None. I get enough jeans in my other life.

allisonrn06
03-23-2006, 08:02 AM
Just wanted to say that while i don't have any girly jeans of my own, I can fit into my wife's which would probably irk her if she knew. That brings up another point though -she's 5'3" I'm 6', how is it we can wear the same size jeans?

Regina
03-23-2006, 08:17 AM
Hi, i have one pair of ultra low rise jeans, i get enough of jeans in guy mode so when i can dress, jeans are the last thing i want to wear. I really don't see myself owning more than three pairs max.

Regina

Lilith Moon
03-23-2006, 08:27 AM
One, in black leather.

Leather is good :cool:

Cherry Lynn
03-23-2006, 08:36 AM
I only have 2 pairs of girly jeans but have about a 12 pairs of womens shorts. Some are jean shorts, short shorts to mid-thigh and I have several pairs of Liz Claiborne shorts that are mid-thigh length. I also have 2 pairs of capris in a pretty pink floral pattern.

Alystin
03-23-2006, 09:22 AM
I own just three pairs of (girly) jeans. But that's not including the numerous pairs of slacks I have. But I still prefer to waer skirts and dresses, though the weather here doesn't always allow me too waer them!

Robertacd
03-23-2006, 09:28 AM
I wear a pair to work everyday. Its been years since I wore mens jeans.

Annaliese
03-23-2006, 10:01 AM
Hi Girls,

I have recently started wearing jeans when in girl mode and have also bought a few nice belts to go with them. So, how many pairs of girly jeans do you own?

Gemma xx
That is all I have is girls low rise jeans I ware them to work every day.
I want to get some slack soon.

Anna

Beth-GDB
03-23-2006, 10:21 AM
Just wanted to say that while i don't have any girly jeans of my own, I can fit into my wife's which would probably irk her if she knew. That brings up another point though -she's 5'3" I'm 6', how is it we can wear the same size jeans?

Hips.

GG's have naturally wider hips (they need the extra width for pregnancy/giving birth to babies) compared to guys of around the same height. Even though she's shorter than you her hip measurement and yours are probably close to the same. In my case, generic (Australian) size 14 mens jeans are about right for me, but to get a similar fit at the hips in women's jeans or skirts I need a size 8. On the other hand, guys have larger rib cages. I can wear a women's top in size 12 if it's meant to have a reasonably loose fit. If it's meant to be a tight fit I have to go to size 14. If I'm in a clothes store buying fem clothes, I feel a bit odd getting size 8 in pants or a skirt and size 12 or 14 in tops. The same with underwear. I prefer a size 10 panty (I suppose a size 8 would work but I don't like a really tight fit down there) but I have to get at least a size 12 bra and prefer a size 14 because of my ribs. A typical gg around the same height as me would probably be a size 10-12 for their bra. These are all Australian sizes, and don't eactly match US/European sizes (I think and Aust size 10 is a US size 8. I don't know how Aust sizes compare to European sizes)

As for the original question, I have 3 pairs of women's jeans at the moment.

Nicole Lee
03-23-2006, 10:26 AM
I have quite a lot of pairs of girls' jeans .. probably around 10 or so. Most are low-rise juniors' jeans .. cause I love being trendy. ;) Plus, I love how tight they feel around by butt and thighs .. feels great, and looks great! The different name brands I have are GLO, Express, Angels, DKNY, and a few others.

Whenever I'm at a TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Kohls .. you can ALWAYS find me in the juniors section, looking for some nice tight low-rise jeans -- ESPECIALLY the 2% Spandex ones!! :)

Krystenw
03-23-2006, 10:29 AM
I only have a couple pairs of jeans, I used to wear streatch pants with a big sweatshirt. But I can't find them any more. I have found several sets of pantsuits that my wife will let me wear shopping and out to dinner and such. I too like the higher waist of some of the ladies pants.
Krysten

sharifemme
03-23-2006, 10:29 AM
The only boy jeans I have are the ones that I use when I work on something dirty. Once those wear out, I won't have anything but femme jeans.

Sharifemme

Hi Girls,

Gemma xx

Reana
03-23-2006, 10:31 AM
20+ pair and several colors although most are either stonewash denim or the standard dk blue denim. Still have a few pair of male jeans but they are worn on a very limited basis. :thumbsup:

Julie Avery
03-23-2006, 10:44 AM
I can't answer the poll because my answer is "none, unfortunately!" I have 3 pair of womens slacks, but no jeans, a situation I just may remedy with my next "CD" shopping trip.

sarahjan
03-23-2006, 11:04 AM
I wear them in male mode, in femme mode it's skirt and dress for me.

Snookums
03-23-2006, 04:34 PM
All I wear are girls jeans,I do own boy jeans,but never wear them,girl jeans fit better.

Julie York
03-23-2006, 05:08 PM
Anyone with more than 10 pairs of jeans has far too much income.

jen
03-23-2006, 05:20 PM
three, just bought a pair of stretch jeans over the weekend at Dots, on clearance for $7.00, LUV EM!!!

Paula Jaye
03-23-2006, 05:25 PM
Surprised by the high level of jeans (and other trouser) wearing. I have heard it said that the difference between a TV and a TS was the TS would be happy to wear jeans whereas at TV would wear a skirt or dress. ;)

Before you ask I ticked the 5+ box and I'm wearing jeans and a sweater while I type this.:raisedeyebrow:

serinalynn
03-23-2006, 05:30 PM
Hi Girls,

Gemma xx

About 25 pair including some 100 dollar designer ones. I wear womens jeans everyday(and a panty)(aircraft Mechanic) so I a buy few pair everyear to maintain the ones I like.

Serina

ashlee chiffon
03-23-2006, 05:48 PM
of ohsotight shorts, with a side zip....
love the side and back zip pants and shorts and enjoy the look! *though one has to tuck exceptionally well!*

Jenn2716
03-23-2006, 05:51 PM
I currently have 2 pairs of girly jeans. I would have bought more by now, but I'm fighting the battle of the bulge and I want to drop a few sizes before buying any new jeans.

Keely
03-23-2006, 06:06 PM
3 for me.
1 pair Liz Claiborne stretch strait leg. misses sz 4
1 pair Old Navy ultra low-rise boot cut sz 1R
1 pair Old Navy just below the waist boot cut sz 1R

The low rise ones are too low rise.

EricaCD
03-23-2006, 06:12 PM
I truly can't imagine wearing pants when en femme.

HaleyPink2000
03-23-2006, 10:37 PM
Tuesday I got into our closet and took out a hanger. It had two pairs of jeans on it. I took a pair off and put them on. then drove to work. During the day I noticed that the jeans are new, and I don't have anything but stone washed jeans. Thes were not my jeans, but my wifes. I gotinto the bathroom at work about 3pm, after most of the day around other males, no comments from any of them about the jeans. So I guess I did wear womens clothing to work. LOLOL:) But not by my choice but by having my Wife doubble up on the clothes hangers. My Wife, BTW, did not know I was in her Jeans, till I told her at dinner that night. She did not catch it either about them being Womens cut jeans.

JeanneF
03-23-2006, 11:14 PM
I have about 10 or so pairs of girl jeans. A few are REALLY girly (embroidery, large flares, etc), but I've lately been buying the Gap low rise flares to wear in both girl and boy mode...I've found that even though they're a clearly girl cut, the fit is very close to a pair of boy's Seven jeans that I have...plus they cost about 1/3 of the price. :)

I also have a couple of pairs of denim capris...just waiting to it to get a little warmer.

natasha
03-24-2006, 12:24 AM
I havent been lucky enough to get any yet:sad: My problem is being 6' and not having much of a butt (normal size is 32, 33 waist X 33, 34 length) any advice.

sarahjan
03-24-2006, 01:13 AM
I havent been lucky enough to get any yet:sad: My problem is being 6' and not having much of a butt (normal size is 32, 33 waist X 33, 34 length) any advice.

I am 6' 3" and easily manage to find ladies jeans to fit. Here in the UK quite a few shops sell ladies jeans with an inside leg of 33 inch length and longer.

Try Ebay I have often seen them on there.

Long Tally Sally are a UK clothing shop for women over 5' 9" and have up to 36" leg and deliver worldwide

http://www.longtallsally.com/Default.aspx

Laura_CD_CA
03-24-2006, 02:32 AM
Oooo i have about 20 pairs and you can tell they are are girls jeans
i have brands like LEI Angels Mudd i have about 5 pairs with no back pockets
i lOVE Em and wouldnt trade em for anything

Mandy Salamander
03-24-2006, 02:55 AM
i gots lots...

Lilith Moon
03-24-2006, 05:34 AM

Padding. You can get purpose designed corsets/panties with hip and butt pads. Or you can make your own. I'm sure other girls will add some details. The rear view of me in my profile is enhanced with padding.

Adrienne Heels
03-24-2006, 07:08 AM
one pair...finally got a pair that will fit. But I am gonna continue looking for the perfect pair !

geegee2
03-24-2006, 07:10 AM
right now about 30 and going shopping this weekend love hugs and kisses GeeGee2

Sweet Susan
03-24-2006, 01:09 PM
So, on girl's jeans, is the zipper on the left or the right?

Kristen Kelly
03-24-2006, 01:19 PM
As I just started wearing jeans more, I really like the embroidered ones, I now have 6 pair my fat jeans that are med rise and my out on the town low rise that I wear with a padded panty (love to shop the mall in these).

Wendy me
03-24-2006, 01:31 PM
i went from size 16 to a9/10 and started to get into jeans so now i have 5 or 6 pairs of jeans and one pair of size 8's that i can squeze in .....

ashlee chiffon
03-24-2006, 01:36 PM
what's the secret to the weight loss! would Luv to slip into some side or back zips after slimming down!

DonnaT
03-24-2006, 01:46 PM
0, zero. Too fat anyway.:(

Meag
03-24-2006, 01:50 PM
I have None. I do have 6 pair of women's shorts and wear them all summer long with hose. If I lose this pot belly and could get into a 14 or even a 16. I might try some.

Meag

LaceyDee
03-24-2006, 02:02 PM
I have 2 pairs of jeans that I truly love. I wanted something that I could wear as a man, but still feel like a woman. I wear low rise hip huggers to go to the grocery store. I usually have a thong on and I wear a sweatshirt over a cami. I didn't think that wearing jeans would make me feel very sexy, but I FEEL WONDERFUL!!! Maybe the chance that I will bend over in the store and flash my thong panties is exciting...I don't know, but I love it. I have yet to go out dressed fully en fem. One step at a time.:happy:

Casey Morgan
03-24-2006, 02:06 PM
No women's jeans yet, but then I only have one pair of men's jeans.

Bernice
03-24-2006, 03:57 PM
Given all the hoopla, I tried underdressing with jeans again today. No thrill. Jeans... Yuck! I have two paid stretch polyester slacks with no zippers, but haven't worn them in 20 years, and then they were only to ride the motorcycle enfemme.

Sorry, just can't understand what's sexy about pants.

Denim, on the other hand, is OK. I have three denim skirts and a dress.

Hugs,

Bernice

Clare
03-25-2006, 02:19 AM
So, on girl's jeans, is the zipper on the left or the right?On the right side as in mens jeans. Well, it's the same for Australian jeans anyway!

TheGirlNextDoor
03-25-2006, 02:32 AM
oh just 4 and that seems to suit me

Clare
03-25-2006, 02:33 AM
I have half a dozen pair at the moment. Three I never wear because they are a size too large and are all the same design (high waist, button fly, bootleg) - just different colours.

My favourites are my Levi's. I have two pair (mid & dark blue) of style 553 which are mid waist bootleg style in a tight cut. The other pair are style 501 which are mid waist, button fly, straight leg, in a tight cut of mid blue.

My Levi's are so comfy and fit/look just like they would on a GG. I am a size 14 Aust (W32", L33") and want some more styles and colours fom the Levi range.

Karyn
03-25-2006, 03:13 AM
I only have one pair of girly jeans. They have some spandex in them and fit tight, with ankle zippers so they look good with heels. My wife and I wear the same size, though, so I have quite a few pairs of girly jeans available.

kaylia
03-25-2006, 03:31 AM
I have quite a lot of pairs of girls' jeans .. probably around 10 or so. Most are low-rise juniors' jeans .. cause I love being trendy. ;) Plus, I love how tight they feel around by butt and thighs .. feels great, and looks great! The different name brands I have are GLO, Express, Angels, DKNY, and a few others.

Whenever I'm at a TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Kohls .. you can ALWAYS find me in the juniors section, looking for some nice tight low-rise jeans -- ESPECIALLY the 2% Spandex ones!! :)

Same taste as you girl. I love Kohls and you can always find me in the juniors section too. I love all those brands plus Mudd and Candies. I'm a casual girl so i wear alot of Jeans like you said i love being trendy. I just feel you fit in more dressing casual etc. jeans. At the mall your going to really stick out wearing a short skirt or small dress hense why i love jeans.

I most have atleast 15 pairs but alot are to big now. Since christmas i went from a 9 to 5 but i'm not complaining hehe.

Hugz Kaylia

Nicole Lee
03-25-2006, 07:28 AM
Same taste as you girl. I love Kohls and you can always find me in the juniors section too. I love all those brands plus Mudd and Candies. I'm a casual girl so i wear alot of Jeans like you said i love being trendy. I just feel you fit in more dressing casual etc. jeans. At the mall your going to really stick out wearing a short skirt or small dress hense why i love jeans.

I most have atleast 15 pairs but alot are to big now. Since christmas i went from a 9 to 5 but i'm not complaining hehe.

Hugz Kaylia
Hey Kaylia. Definitely a GREAT taste in style! ;) Nice to see other girls that like the " junior teen " style like I do -- not the old fashioned hi-cut jeans style (sorry girls, I just love low-rise -- then again, I'm still eighteen and I'm living all around it!). I like Mudd jeans, but I like the older fashion ones that were a basic blue/gray color and had the red " Mudd " tag on one of the back pockets like these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MUDD-JEANS-SIZE-0-reg-BRAND-NEW-WITH-TAGS-BOOT-CUT_W0QQitemZ9301196525QQcategoryZ3063QQrdZ1QQcmdZ ViewItem

I was about to get one from Marshalls, but when I tried it on, it was too short. :(

And I know what you mean about looking more casual in public. It doesn't stand out as much as a skirt would, but the right eye can definitely spot that they're girls jeans (especially me because I always wear my jeans TIGHT :) ). Definitely feels good when I wear my GLO or Angels jeans in public -- it's just, I have to start looking for a belt cause those Angels jeans love to slip really low when bending over. :X

DonnaT
03-25-2006, 07:59 AM
As I mentioned, I have none, but would buy these.
These are NICE
http://www.midnightvelvet.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=64554&itemType=PRODUCT&FPD=1&iProductID=64554&path=1%2C2%2C1518%2C1524&img=/local/products/2006/viewlarger/2006-MA/38093_lg.jpg

Diannna
03-25-2006, 02:04 PM
Well I have about 6 pair or so. Couple different colors, like pink and a jade green. Couple with no rear pockets. I enjoy wearing them with my classic curves padded girdle and some 2 1/2 or 3 inch heels. Even a pair of white womens keds tennis shoes. I just love the feeling when I have to bend over or stoop down to pick something up. I also have several demim skirts too, some with front, side and back zip.