PDA

View Full Version : Is it.....

CarlaWestin
03-23-2019, 08:22 AM
....being a woman? Feeling like a woman? Presenting as a woman? Employing the perceived accoutrements normally reserved to the female gender to emulate an aura that revisits a warm fuzzy feeling to block out the harshness of the cruel cruel world? Or, maybe something else altogether? I mean like, this morning I like, got big boobs and like a shaved head and like white pumps with lace top stockings and like a jean skirt and see through top. And like I don't know. Right?

:straightface:

Lisa516
03-23-2019, 09:09 AM
Sounds nice...

"Accept yourself as you are – create yourself as you desire."

Macey
03-23-2019, 09:13 AM
My answer is "yes."

Beverley Sims
03-23-2019, 09:53 AM
Presenting as a woman does it for me.

Teresa
03-23-2019, 11:29 AM
Carla,
I guess when you get to the stage of opening the wardrobe doors and not finding a stitch of male clothes you don't have much of a choice . Cruel World or not there's only one way to step out the door .

Actually the World isn't such a bad place , I've just arrived back from an anitques centre where they also sell used uniforms and had a lovely time trying on womens R.A.F. and Royal Navy uniforms . This year I'm thinking of attending special wekends , I must admit the Navy uniform with it's kick pleats and nice fitted jacket is quite cute .

Majella St Gerard
03-23-2019, 11:43 AM
I try to not overthink it. I do it because I like to.

docrobbysherry
03-23-2019, 12:32 PM
No clue why I do what I do. Even after I've done it!:brolleyes:

April Rose
03-23-2019, 01:10 PM
it's a slippery, undefinable thing, but for now I would say looking and feeling feeling feminine lets me feel closer to my true self.

Allisa
03-23-2019, 01:17 PM
A shaved head? For sure ,awesome sauce, like you know?

BeccaB
03-23-2019, 01:34 PM
I’ve spent my entire life trying to figure out why. When I was younger I remember wondering: What is it like to be female? To wear dresses or makeup? To feel attractive in that way? It was appealing to me because I was venturing into the unknown and the fact that it was taboo maybe made it a bit more exciting. I guess you could say that I’m envious of the female essence. It’s a power that I’ll never get to legitimately experience.

Nikki A.
03-23-2019, 03:47 PM
I know that I am not nor will ever be a woman. I do enjoy the presentation, the feeling of the clothes on me and being treated like a lady. There seems to be a bond between women that I get accepted into when dressed, that doesn't seem to be there when I'm not dressed. So I guess I enjoy being part of the sisterhood.

Angie G
03-23-2019, 06:23 PM
Some times it takes me more time to pick out an outfit then it takes to get dressed up. :hugs:
Angie

Stephanie Lynne
03-23-2019, 09:33 PM
I’ve found it truly is an escape for me. Very relaxing to present and be in touch with Stephanie. Helps relieve stress. Love going out and doing things in girl mode.

DanielleDubois
03-24-2019, 10:56 PM
For me it too is a total escape of being and looking like a totally different person with the added challenge of trying to convincingly look female in all aspects . I have no difficulty going back to my male self at the end of a Danielle day. Sometimes there is an erotic component but mostly it is the pleasure and contentment looking at the female reflection in the mirror who sometimes even I have difficulty recognizing :battingeyelashes:

Crissy 107
03-25-2019, 03:02 AM
Not sure, I just love it.

Bobbi46
03-25-2019, 04:36 AM
It is! its what we are here for to fulfil our inner feelings and achieve peace and tranquility in an otherwise turbulant life, living the dream.

rhonda
03-25-2019, 07:17 AM
Fairyland where anything is possible